What is the easiest food to make to impress plebs/girls and why is it pizza? I always keep some dough in the freezer

What is the easiest food to make to impress plebs/girls and why is it pizza? I always keep some dough in the freezer

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.geniuskitchen.com/amp/recipe/tocana-de-porc-290063
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People don't expect homemade pizza to be as good as it is.

avocado toast with a fried egg on top

For me people seem to always think my bacons special, I just don't cook it very crispy unless asked.

It's like they ate black bacon their whole lives.

I just put it in a pan, it gets hat, I put it on a plate. It's the easiest shit.

Cacio E Pepe

this
I love eating bacon that’s soft, made it for a friend once who refused to eat it because it was “undercooked”. Disappointed in people who like crispy bacon, it has no flavor, no texture (other than a weak rock)

How do you make pizza so it's low carb low fat?

in your imagination.

This
google.com/amp/www.geniuskitchen.com/amp/recipe/tocana-de-porc-290063
Really just about any Latin dish is amazing to cook and always impresses guests. Romanian dishes are a favorite of mine (probably biased due to being Romanian) but they’re the best comfort foods that really give you a home feeling. Not too exotic, not too shitty. Just perfect for home.

You can't. Pizza is some kind of flat bread with some kind of tomato/cheese. You can't make low calorie or low carb pizza without making something that takes like cardboard.

Pizza is fast food, it's one of the older fast foods and it's one of the least healthy, choose something else.

That sounds pretty good.

is bread fast food dingus?

i love crispy bacon doused with maple syrup

>how do you make bread and cheese low carb and low fat?

>Thinks that bread is one homogeneous thing that can never be fast food

patrician

full-fledged faggot

What fast food place doesn't have bread of some kind?

What are you even on about, where did I imply that. Calling pizza made from scratch "fast food" is legitimately retarded.

>steak if fast food because I can get it in my quesorrito at taco bell
are you this stupid?

Pulled pork shoulder, make BBQ sandwiches. Impossible to mess up even a little bit.

It's actually sushi.

As long as you get the rice right it's fucking trivial. People always make a big deal out of me rolling it up like it's some form of magic, when in reality it's marginally harder than making a sandwich.

Hell, properply wrapping a burrito is harder than making a sushi roll.

this
If it’s really too difficult to wrap, try the stick wrap to roll it, or just shape the rice with your hand and put a slice of fish on top. Careful with raw fish though, make sure you buy sushi grade. I have a local warehouse I go to that supplies the best sushi restaurants in the region, they always have good stock for a high price.

>full-fledged faggot
hi, full-fledged faggot. i'm user. :)

Easy, you get a steak, pound it flat, bake it.

There's recipes for cauliflower crust. You can skip the cheese too and just add plenty of veggies. Be warned, you run the risk of being a giant faggot if you do this.

one step in every vegitarian recipe should be an uppercut to the box.

really, in this day and age you can make just about anything and plebs/girls are impressed

This

I made fucking chicken parm last week and people were oohing and aahing