Should I read the Bible or the Quran?

Should I read the Bible or the Quran?

>Mohammed was a virgin
>Jesus wasn't
I think you should maybe read both, since you clearly lack some fundamental knowledge about these figures.

Some beleive that Jesus had relations to Mary Magdelen or during the gap of most of his life

Bible first, then the Quran.
Quran is not very special though.

Those people are a fringe minority made up of tin-foilies.

The Bible, of course.

Virginity is a state of mind. Jesus was a volcel; he could have fucked any of his followers like a cult leader but he chose discipline and spirituality (Chad mindset). A virgin is somebody who's constantly creaming for some pussy and sticking his dick in anything that moves, a base animal desperate to fulfill his pathetic animal urges

>buttblasted over a meme
low test brainlet detected

The Bible has several sections that are masterpiece tier (Genesis, Job, Gospel of Matthew).
The Quran has some decent poetry, but is marred by repetitiveness and poorly thought out theology.

Neither. Read e book of the dead

have you ever considered the possibility that your criteria for beauty has been conditioned by sociohistorical factors?
cf. also Muslims praising the beauty of the Quran above all else

>have you ever considered the possibility that your criteria for beauty has been conditioned by sociohistorical factors?
Yes, that doesn't change my statement. I think the Quran has some beauty. The Bible has some really painfully pointless sections too (Leviticus, most of the Latter Prophets and Ketuvim, almost anything by Paul).

not OP but im sure this question gets asked a lot- what version of the bible should I read if I'm a catholic? is there a version that describes certain meanings/symbols with footnotes too?

No matter which Bible you read, after you finish you'll no longer be a Catholic.

I cannot see how someone approaching Christianity with zero biases could ever come to the conclusion that Catholic theology is biblical

Good Catholics only read the Vulgate.
The King James version if you want one that doesn't sound like shit. New American Standard if you want one that's linear but still understandable. Interlinear if you are hardcore.

>*literal but understandable, not linear

Read Hobbes you brainlet

why the fuck doesn't barnes and noble have a bn classics edition of leviathan?

explain, as opposed to other denominations?

Quran is mostly boring poetry. Bible has way more gore. Read the Bible

Someone should do a version of this with virgin Jesus and chad Zarathustra.

Probably gonna get some long-winded answer about idolizing Saints, papal infallibility, and Martin Luther that shows a complete misunderstanding of ecclesiastical history.

No long-winded answer here. But it should concern you that he cites church history as his defense instead of the Bible.

>9897745
I thought Muhammad was married