How do you politely turn down, the salvation army people, and the st judes things during checkout?

How do you politely turn down, the salvation army people, and the st judes things during checkout?

I go to my liquor store daily and the salvation army guy/girl is always there, I feel bad

You can:

1. Simply ignore them and pretend they're not there

2. Smile at them and say "no thank you". It doesn't really matter what they're actually saying.

3. Say something stupid like " I would but I just had a vasectomy"

4. Stop being an alcoholic

Those are your options user

Remember that hundreds, if not thousands of people, walk past that same guy and say no.

Wag your finger and say "nooooooope"

Just remember that 70% of them take most of the donated money for themselves at the end of the day.

Just carry small change with you everywhere. I never use the damn things, might as well have a few coins in my pocket to chuck in their bucket. Homeless people and sick children can actually get some use out of them.

>Salvation army
never give money to them.
They (read:owners, not collectors) don't give a shit about anything other than lining their pockets.

just keep your shirt halfway up your chest, and walk with stiff legs bouncing from one to the other. I doubt they’ll ask you for help, and if they do, just freeze and start grunting. Don’t move a muscle when you grunt either, until they stop. If they still ask you, then just assume your completely normal posture as if nothing happened but look them dead in the eye with a face of absolute disgust and ask in horror how they could ask a retarded man to forfeit their money, and if they’re really so low to take advantage of a disabled person.

Ehhh salvation army does a fuck load for the homeless dude

This.

Read up on companies you donate money to.

I'd rather give my money to a crackhead then the salvation army.

me too. you get crack for it!

The Salvation Army owns a large track of homes near where I live (Tustin, CA) and provide employment and housing for a fair number of people

Just say "no thanks I already donated" otherwise the cashier will look down on you and hold you in poor regard for the rest of your life

Tell them you left your donation at the sperm bank

>I go to my liquor store daily

Just buy your whiskey by the gallon. You won't have to go everyday

Who carries cash around now days anyway? Besides, I gave at the office.

Just say no. They have to ask literally hundreds of people every single day, they don't give a shit about your denial.

Not op
But what's wrong with that
I need buy a bottle of water everyday at mine I have places too go

Say "I don't feel comfortable giving to an organization that hates gay/trans people."

Don't think I could say that with a straight face.

I've heard this rumor for years but haven't seen a single source. Maybe people just want it to be true so they have some righteous excuse not to donate.

is there a credible argument against gay marriage

I hate faggots and trannys

I just stare at my phone as I walk in and usually they leave me alone. I never feel bad. I also try to use the other entrance whenever I can, the entrance that they are not in front of.

marriage is already gay enough without faggots doing it

It's probably just something that is assumed, but to be honest I wouldn't put it past them unless there is some mechanism to tell that the donation pot was opened. It seems like something that can easily be done in theory. And then just tell the salvation army that people just aren't giving as much.

lmao wrong

is there a credible argument for straight marriage?
i missed it if there was
speaking about government sanctions specifically

wtf i love the salvation army now

Tell them to fuck off. They will stop bothering you.

only people they help are the execs and the ceo with their fat paychecks
tell the charity beggars to blow it out their ass

I used to frequent the same Walgreens for everything because it was 2 steps away from my apartment. At the end of every check out the little pad asks you to donate and finally I just started being loud and retarded when they asked just started going "ugh god no! "Gross" "donate money are you crazy? "Real loud and exaggerated and then I got banned lol

I don't feel bad not donating to those hypocritical xtians whatsoever. One time, hitchhiking across the country when I was a kid I got stranded in a southern city late at night completely broke and I went to one, knocked on the door, they opened a window slot and said, "we're full, fuck off." Never, ever give those bastards 1 penny.

kek

That's rude

WHO ARE YOU TO WAVE YOUR FINGER, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN OUTTA YOUR HEAD

I wish people would just use problem solving, but hey guess I'll be charitable myself. If you donate a dime a day then by the end of the month you'll have given them 30 dimes, heh not that much to help out and not feel like a complete knob.

"Well, I work in construction, so homeless people in a way are my competition and take money away from me with their outdoorsiness."

Then kick over the tripod.

You forgot
5. Buy the weeks liquor on Saturday

"No thanks."

>never donate to Salvation Army
>hear a story that they let a tranny freeze to death instead of giving it shelter
>start donating to Salvation Army

my man

>your a homeless man in a communal shelter
>hey everyone say hello to your new bunkmate Jill
>*crack head tranny flits in* h-hello, gentlmen
>*room empties into the cold night*

it was an easy choice to make

Literally just say no thanks and keep moving user. If they're aggro just say "Sorry, I give elsewhere." Shit's not complicated.

>be me
>pay over 35% of income to taxes

Lmao i give enough away already. Dont even look in my direction sweetie.

>tax is charity

hey I got robbed last week, I'm a good person

>turning everything into HURRR TRANNIES R BAD
>on a cooking board

t. "Grace", née Ralph

It can't be stressed enough user

Trannies are bad. They are mentally damaged.

Autism is also a mental illness

Yes it is. I am fit to judge because I suffer from neither.

t. tranny

>Just carry small change with you everywhere.
This, but make it only pennies. Then, whenever you see one of the beggars ringing their bell, you say "Oh boy am I gonna MAKE YOUR DAY!" with a huge grin, and dump in like 2 handfuls of pennies gleefully.
You get to be an asshole, make them uncomfortable, AND actually donate some totally insignificant amount of money. win-win.

>Tustin, CA
How does it feel living among and financing third-worlders

Salvation Army makes people recite magical incantations to a 2000 year old mythological skypilot before feeding or helping them so I have not one shred of guilt in simply scowling at them as I walk past.

at least they get a fine fedora tip out of you

kek

They care more about hating faggots than they do helping the homeless. In 2004, they threatened to shut down all their NYC operations if they were forced to provide benefits to fag/dyke spouses of their gay-married employees.
I can understand hating faggots, but to do so at the expense of the poor, downtrodden and homeless just makes you a horrific organisation. They won't get one thin red cent from me.

It's good for raising children.

some of those kids grow up to be faggots though. You will need a better argument.

Look the cashier straight in the face and with a blank expression simply say, "Fuck Em"

dump a couple of these in their fucking buckets

kek

Holy fucking kek