Why do you still eat animals?

Read this book, you won't anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0ss6gCPNs4
youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU
nationearth.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reading that book years ago didn't change my mind at all.

As soon as I heard how much healthier it was to be vegan though I immediately became vegan. I still don't care at all about animals either.

they are delicious

>Why do you still eat animals?
I honestly don't know.

It's hard to stop, I know. There are good methods though.

That's pretty crazy! What makes you so unempathetic you think?

I never had a puppy

At least you're honest.

Why wouldn't I? Anything factory-processed is awful, if you didn't realize that years ago I don't know what to say.

I heard those are pretty delic- I mean cute.

What does this mean?

I acknowledge that eating animals is wrong now that we have alternatives but while I do have some scruples, morality is not really my number one priority. People like a bad boy anyways.

Lol you're remaining a meat-eater for the bad-boy appeal. Nice. Why isn't morality a higher priority for you? Not very religious?

The main arguments in that book are against the factory farming system, but that applies to practically everything - grains, mass-farmed vegetables, confectioneries, beverages, and so on, meat is just one facet, amplified by the insistence of many people to apply anthropomorphic traits to non-sentient creatures. You have no issues with me eating beetle larvae, or probably even something like kangaroo, yet the cute little piglet suddenly is off limits? Please.

I've stopped before, without knowing. Gone months without meat. Or buying it at least.

I know all of the reasons and arguments, have figured out which are BS and real. Heck, I'll tell people about it, when it comes up.
By all accounts, I should be vegan, or at the very least someone who never buys meat and actively avoids it when a guest.

But still. It's really weird. I wonder what is keeping me from committing. Maybe because I have a strong dislike for lifestyle vegans.

>castigating a meat-eater's amorality on religious grounds
>And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
hmm...

The meat industry compounds any issue farming has, for feeding and drink alone, not counting sanitation.
Meat is highly wasteful.

There are more than enough reasons to not eat meat that have nothing to do with animal ethics.

Grain producers kill millions of animals? I mean yeah I value the life of a pig more than a beetle... A kangaroo? Of course I wouldn't want you to eat one of those.

can't spook me bro steak is delicious

Would you be self conscious as a vegan? People who say vegans are pussies are just projecting, man. They don't even have the wherewithal to give up their tasty meals (and learn how to cook other tasty meals).

I'm kidding, retard. The thing is I can already tell you're a terrible person who would throw your own mother under a bus if it could save your skin. So, I'm not like that, but I don't care if an animal created to be eaten finds itself so.

Most things are wasteful, like the plastic you buy your flax seed in, it's just the order of magnitude that you care about, which is personal morality and up to an individual. I personally object to the deforestation of rainforests and try to limit my coffee intake to select products that don't do that, but I would never try and force the fags that inhabit Starfux to stop drinking their shit.

Yes, or are you unaware of what pesticides are? Or do insects not count despite being the backbone of our livelihood? What makes you value the life of the piglet more than the beetle? The piglet, for all intents and purposes, has no place in the ecosystem anymore - if it exists, it is purely to be killed; their wild cousin, the boar, is a scourge that needs to be culled, they no longer belong. Beetles at least contribute to the bottom layers of fauna, feeding and being a food source for many a creature. I've had kangaroo before, it was very gamey with a sort of bitterness to it, but still good. I'd put it below something like elk, though, but that's probably because elk is more familiar.

Please stop using animal ethics as an argument, m8. It doesn't work and turns people off. Don't use the health stuff either, the research is wonky anyway.

Meat is uneconomic (feeding, water, sanitation, etc), shit for the environment (yes, also beyond climate change), increases plague risks and actually makes people hunger unnecessarily.

Lab meat is on the horizon. Until then, meat is kind shit. And not eating it is an easier moral thing to do nowadays than, say, paying attention where you clothes and tech products have been produced and where your trash ends up.

Holy shit you can? What kind of physic powers do you got bro?

No, not self-conscious. I suppose I'd second-guess my intentions. I have a strong aversion to doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

Morality isn't my top priority because I'm a very busy guy who has a lot of goals that involve having to act cynically and selfishly (not in some sort of extreme, sociopathic, edgy, or fraudulent way, just slightly more egoistically than the average scientist.) My experience so far has taught me that getting overly emotional, acting like a moralizing and sanctimonious prude, and sacrificing yourself for your principles will slow you down. And yes I realize that some people can get ahead without compromising but frankly I don't want to chance it.

I'm not terribly religious, though I do meditate for 40 minutes a day.

Also, don't act so smug. Most vegans and vegetarians eventually give it up.

Remember this post. I told you so.

vegan psychic powers
not having them means you probably eat fish

>why do you eat animals
Because I'm not mentally ill.

>Yes, or are you unaware...
Beetles are bugs they don't feel things the same as larger animals do, they don't suffer in the same way and with the same intensity. It's clear to me you're not an empathetic person and you won't be swayed by my argumentation.

I am against using harmful pesticides if they actually kill millions of animals a year. Tell me how I can easily stop that and I'll get on it ASAP.

>Most things are wasteful,
Not all things are equally wasteful and just wasting a little less is better than nothing.
>like the plastic you buy your flax seed in
I don't consume flax seed, because I don't buy into BS health fads.
>it's just the order of magnitude that you care about, which is personal morality and up to an individual.
I don't care what you do. You just seem to be under the impression that not eating animals is inherently linked to being a treehugger.

Being a vegetarian is surprisingly easy. Especially today. And it has a relatively big impact on multiple fronts. It's just a genuinely smart way to consume ethically. People tend to forget that, when the majority of people who advocate it have dreadlocks and are judgmental when you don't take part.
>I personally object to the deforestation of rainforests and try to limit my coffee intake to select products that don't do that, but I would never try and force the fags that inhabit Starfux to stop drinking their shit.
See? This is what I mean. Nobody is forcing you to do shit. Not even the faggots you are probably projecting on me here.

Just give it a thought and look into the actual studies and reports. That's all I'm suggesting.

Most vegans and vegetarians in the West are atheistic. This is why they give it up.

So would giving up eating animals get in the way of your career goals? I don't get it. Why don't you at least be empathetic where you can?

Not that guy, but...
That doesn't sound like you may actually not like where your life is heading.

*sounds like, duh

Going to bed now...

Are there any good anti-vegan books out there?

I'm sick of all the pro-vegan retards and I'd like to have some better arguments than just "Meat tastes good retard, fuck off and let me do what I want" so they actually fuck off and let me do what I want

>better arguments than just "Meat tastes good retard, fuck off and let me do what I want"
There are none.

No because your position is legitimately the wrong one on every and all fronts. Even taste. Meat practically has no taste in it's original form (without seasoning). And even worse if you don't cook it! But that's beside the point.

>No because your position is legitimately the wrong one on every and all fronts.
Oh yeah? Good job trying to stop me, then.

>Meat practically has no taste in it's original form (without seasoning)
Who gives a shit if it tastes good when seasoned?

>Meat practically has no taste in it's original form (without seasoning).
That's such a BS statement, that I think you might be baiting.

Game tastes so intense, you'll NEED seasoning to even it out.

Why do vegans like to pretend that animal lives are worth more than human pleasure and comfort? Isn't that arbitrary? Humans and animals are fundamentally different after all, every human inherently acknowledges that humans are superior.

I'm actually incredibly empathetic, but it's towards my fellow man, not lesser creatures, but you only have my word for it, so it's fine if you don't believe me. If you're going to go down that path, where's the cutoff point? Are raccoons worthy of your empathy?

As for the pesticides thing, it really comes down to your wallet; if you can, buy organic, pesticide-free stuff, and if you can't, try to buy locally, reducing the amount of mass-produced stuff you buy. I'd say grow your own as the cheapest solution, but that's far out of the reach for most people. I grow my own herbs, but that's about all I can really do, winter is fast and ruthless. Also, if you can, take up beekeeping. I swear one of these days I will do so, once I get out of this shitty fucking city. We need more bees in the world.

>less is better than nothing
sure, but if you eschew meat but buy plastic water bottles by the truckload, you're worse than the meat-eaters who can at least not buy into the mass-factory crap.
>flax
was an example, I have no idea what you consume.
>no meat = treehugger
No, but most people that do it for the ethical reasons tend towards that stereotype, at least in my anecdotal experience, and it appears to be a common trope based on Veeky Forums's daily muh veganism threads.

vegetarianism might be easy, but so is eating meat without contributing to the factory-farming shit. Not to mention you're still buying in to the factory-farming industry if you buy mass-produced cheese and whatnot, which might be ironic or hypocritical. Your own personal ethics might allow for it, though. I've looked into it, though admittedly not extensively, and as far as I can tell as long as I avoid the factory farming, everything's gravy, so to speak.

>Oh yeah? Good job trying to stop me, then.
Dude, I'm not those other guys and I get where you are coming from.

But don't be THAT guy.

Lol okay...

>Most vegans and vegetarians in the West are atheistic. This is why they give it up.

How would atheism lead one to give up meat? I'm sure many secular humanists have good ethical reasons for giving up meat but atheism is simply a lack of belief in God, so I think it's kind of silly to insinuate that atheism logically leads to vegetarianism in anything but a very roundabout way. Maybe God exists or maybe not, but I don't much care for metaphysical questions. I like philosophy, but only the practical side of philosophy: wisdom traditions, the philosophy of how to be happy, etc.

>So would giving up eating animals get in the way of your career goals? I don't get it. Why don't you at least be empathetic where you can?

Given that I barely have any time for leisure, I try to cherish the brief sensual experiences I have. It's not that I don't value morality, I simply structure my life.in such a way that morality sort of fills the gaps. For example, last year I was really busy and working every day including weekends and holidays so I didn't have time to cut my hair and when I finally did cut it for interviews I donated it to locks for love. Another example: I don't plan to marry or have kids, so I plan to donate my money to a foundation to remove landmines from old warzones after I die (after all, my tastes aren't very expensive and I'm only ambitious out of love for my field so I'm accumulating a lot of money just as a byproduct of my work, which is fulfilling in itself.)

So yeah, basically I see morality as something that I do whenever it's convenient but that doesn't mean I'm entirely amoral, it's just like a third-tier value.

This might sound weird but I don't really see happiness as the most important thing in life.

We protect other creatures because humans themselves are lonely creatures. We protect the environment because humans themselves don't want to go extinct. What drives us is simply self-gratification. But I think that's fine, and that's really all there is to it. There's no point in despising humans by human standards. So in the end, it's hypocritical for us to love the Earth without loving ourselves

You grow your own food in the city? How are you managing that?

>I'm actually incredibly empathetic
>Still supports eating animals
Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not empathetic. You're only empathetic enough to care about people. And yes, what don't you get? Don't kill any animals if you don't have to!

I used to work at a health food cafe, we sold proteins vitamins and had some vegan and vegetarian food. We would get tons of vegans and vegetarians and the vegans always looked sickly, gaunt, tired, and slow. I dont consider that healthy and I would never want to be that way and feel absolutely horrible and sad for this one couple who had a baby that they were forcing that lifestyle on.

>You're only empathetic enough to care about people.
Which is what matters to anyone with a brain.

>This might sound weird but I don't really see happiness as the most important thing in life.
Me neither, depending on how you define it.
But the most important thing sure as hell is a lot like happiness. And even more like contentment.
What you are describing sounds like wasted years and a dying bed suggestion to your son that he should spend more time with his family.

But I don't know the details, obviously. You do you.

> vegfags are this fucking delusional

There are these things called 'windows'. You can grow plants with relative ease using them, even in the city, provided you get descent sunlight, which I do. I only grow herbs, mind you, I have no way of growing my own vegetables.

What's wrong with killing creatures for consumption? If you're going to eat the thing, I don't see the problem, that's one less factory-farmed animal being consumed. Not to mention, certain animals need culling, like boars, so they should be killed at any given opportunity. Webm sort of related, if you find it fun, you should partake.

This

>How would atheism lead one to give up meat?
Noooo, I meant 'give up being a vegetarian.' I said this as a response to your claim that I might give up being a vegetarian. They give up being vegetarians because they are atheistic and nihilistic. They just say fuck it after a while. I am not an atheist or a nihilist.

I don't see how giving up meat is any different than your other moral goals. Sounds like you should just give it up, user. You seem like you care enough. If you don't care about happiness then even the taste argument shouldn't work on you! Haha!

> millions are starving in the world
> fucking turbo-moralfags act as if your average Joe commits a crime, by consuming animal products and this is a relevant problem with our society

Ah alright so not enough to actually sustain anything.

Bro I'm not going to explain to you why slaughtering an innocent animal is the wrong thing to do. I really feel like that should be obvious. I don't know what's going on with boars but if they are threatening people's lives then they should be dealt with, if possible, humanely.

>Thinks you can't care about the starving people of the world and animal welfare at the same time
Kek

>Innocent

Animals can't be innocent or guilty because they don't have a conscience.

That's their own fault for not feeding it enough plant protein.

The fact that they are not sentient is exactly WHY they are innocent. They are slaves to their instincts, or so we think.

Shouldn't the fact that our bodies can process meat be proof enough that we were designed to eat meat and, thus, forcing ourselves to not eat meat is unnatural?

And humans are slaves to their desires, what's your point

> implying most of the vegans do

better than buying herbs from the store, does every little bit count, or not?

It's really not obvious; they're lesser lifeforms, they lack sentience, and as such are worth only for what they can provide - for many of them, that would be meat, though for others, sure, companionship or something.

Boars threaten both lives and livelihood. They demolish crops and are a pestilence in many areas. There are bounties on boars in wide swaths of land, so by killing boars you can make money. There are so many it's not possible to be 'humane' when it comes to exterminating them, just like how it's not possible to be humane with locusts. Or do you object to the destruction of locust swarms, too? Here is some boar-culling in action.
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ss6gCPNs4
youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU

What does
>what's natural
have anything to do with anything?

We have hands that can we can strangle our mothers with. Oop, guess that means we should all go strangle our mothers.

Nice argument user.

Uh............. no. We're rational creatures who can abstain from our desires.

Is doesn't imply ought.

Escalating pretty quickly, aren't you?

I mean it's just as arbitrary to stop eating meat as it is arbitrary to stop eating vegetables or fruit. Our body was designed to eat both.

Yeah it is better but not by much. I was just disappointed man, didn't mean anything by it.

They are capable of feeling pain, love, heartbreak, anxiety, etc. That matters enough for me. You're not empathetic enough to care, plain and simple.

First of all, wild boars wouldn't even exist if not for the domesticated pig ffs. Yet another reason. Second of all, who's dying because of these boars? They need to be dealt with, I don't know how (you fuckers who started this problem should figure it out), but wouldn't you say killing them would be bad karma? Seeing as they're a result of us killing pigs in the first place. Whatever, never mind karma, but there's got to be another way.

I am using hyperbole to make a point, genius. And no, it's not just as arbitrary. Read the posts in this thread. Read the pic related. Watch this: nationearth.com/

I mean, you can pretend you're a good person all you want by saving the lives of some creatures that can't think rationally or affect our society, but it's a bit ridiculous to pretend your effort is anything more than useless. Those lives you're saving are not going change the world in any way. There's a fundamental difference between human and animal lives as stated.

If I could, I'd grow my own vegetables, but I just don't have the space for that. One day, just like one day I'll also keep bees.

You're anthropomorphizing creatures incapable of feeling those things. It's not a matter of empathy in this case, it's a matter of rationality. I'm not empathetic because I'm rational. Most creatures cannot experience any of those things, only the baser instincts - hunger, pain, tiredness, and the corresponding counterparts. You're taking a select few creatures that can be considered to feel those things and extrapolating it well beyond reason.

What are you even talking about? Boars were wild well before the pig was domesticated. Or do you honestly believe the pig evolved or was created by god to be property of man? The boars kill other animals, pets, and people, they're vicious, voracious cretins. Should the pet dog die because an aggressive boar traipsed too close to the house and Fido wanted to protect his family? They do need to be dealt with, and just like a swarm of locusts, you cannot be picky with the means of eradication. That you're bringing karma into a creature on par with an insect, if not worse, is sickening, you completely lack empathy towards your fellow man and to creatures man considers 'friend'. You're blind to your own hypocrisy. If there's another way of eradicating what are massive, pissed off, exponentially more dangerous locust equivalents, let's hear it, because so far you've spewed hypocritical platitudes and accusations while essentially suggesting that god step in and solve the problem by taking all the boars up to heaven or something.

Because animals taste good.

Okay first of all, I never said I was a good person. I've only ever said that being vegan is a good thing to be. There are probably some things that I do that ultimately lead to pain and suffering. If I am aware of them then I will try my best to stop doing those things and to be a better person. But no, I am a part of this material world and therefore am no angel.

Second of all, the world is changing. More and more people are becoming vegetarians and vegans. It changes one by one. And I know that I personally am not doing that much by simply being vegan, that's why I made this thread in the first place...

Thirdly, that post you linked is a fucking joke, that's why no one responded to it. And I don't mean he's trolling, I mean that position he holds is quite possibly the stupidest position I've ever encountered. Of course an animal's life is worth more than a human's simple pleasures like taste and familiarity. Furthermore, giving up meat doesn't even mean you have to give up the former.

But to get back to your point (which, by the way, your last is hardly related to the ones previous), that fundamental difference is sentience, which we have loosely defined first of all, but nevertheless seems to be a difference between us. But that doesn't mean that animals are not capable of feeling pain, love, heartbreak, anxiety, etc. Is that not enough to spare their lives? Don't answer that question. Of course it's enough.

How does it compare to DFW's Consider the Lobster?

Also,

>Okay first of all, I never said I was a good person
No, but you're implying moral superiority over every meat eater in this thread. It's quite clear from the tone of your posts.

>More and more people are becoming vegetarians and vegans.
More and more people are also getting depression or changing sex due to mental illness. Doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Oh, what did you call it, "I am using hyperbole to make a point."

>Of course an animal's life is worth more than a human's simple pleasures like taste and familiarity. Furthermore, giving up meat doesn't even mean you have to give up the former.
On what grounds? Your feelings, I take it? How about a logical reason as to why an inferior creature's life should be in higher regard than your own species' pleasure? You either consider animal lives and human lives equal, or you don't, and if the latter's the case, then you lose any moral grounds to make an argument. The fact that you cannot see this is somewhat troubling.

It does if eating meat is a part of what gives you pleasure in life.

>But that doesn't mean that animals are not capable of feeling pain, love, heartbreak, anxiety, etc. Is that not enough to spare their lives? Don't answer that question. Of course it's enough.
No, that's arbitrary. We cherish human life because every human being has the potential to change our world as we know it. Cherishing human life guarantees our own evolution and survival. Saving animal lives changes nothing for us humans and that is why we should be more preoccupied in saving the ecosystem, the collective (which ensures our own survival, as well) rather than every individual animal.

The animals we kill en masse can all feel the things I've mentioned except for possibly some birds, which can still feel pain and anxiety and have really complex social systems which leads me to believe they are not as simple as they look.

>Boars were wild well before the pig was domesticated.
Have you really not done any research? The wild boar is a descendant of the domesticated pig, which is a different species than what the wild pig was way back in Europe when it evolved from whatever species before it. The domesticated pig was brought over to America, some got loose, and created this whole problem. Now, if there really is no other solution to the boar problem besides killing them, and they really are killing dogs and people, then I would support killing them. Though I would still like it done as humanely as possible. (That is, no torture, etc.)

Many (most?) animals kill and eat other animals.
Humans are animals.
Eating meat is natural.

Complex social systems is irrelevant, you've put ants and bees on a higher ground than cows. Face it, you don't have a leg to stand on here.

The pig returned to its roots, became wild once more. There is no other solution, extermination is the only way, how many times do I have to keep repeating pestilence and mammalian locust before you understand? Am I using the wrong words? They're devastating crops, they kill dogs and other animals, and have attacked and unfortunately killed people. There's a reason there's a bounty on them. There's no humane method of mass extermination which is what's needed here. People will professionally hunt them for a living, that's how bad it's gotten. Now, if you can think of an efficient, humane method of murdering thousands of boars, let me know, but until then it's an any means necessary slaughterhouse, so to speak.

>On what grounds?... You either consider animal lives and human lives equal, or you don't, and if the latter's the case, then you lose any moral grounds to make an argument.
You are the type of person who thinks it's okay to kill all the autistic people because they are dumb.

>More and more people are also getting depression or changing sex due to mental illness. Doesn't mean it's a good thing.
I never used the fact that it's growing more popular as a justification for it being a good thing........ Look at my other posts if you want that justification. Or read the pic related. Or watch this: nationearth.com/

Dude you can care about the environment and ecosystem and "individual animals" all at the same time, ffs. Not only that, but they go fucking hand in hand. If you want to talk about benefiting people, being a vegan is one of, if not the best thing you can do for the environment, which is obviously directly related to our livelihood.

So? And animals eat their own young sometimes. Should we do that? My dog eats his shit. Should we do that?

You're the one arguing against the status quo, user. Not me.

I enjoy the way meat tastes

>You are the type of person who thinks it's okay to kill all the autistic people because they are dumb.
No? It's never okay to kill a human being because they're one of ours, the entire point was that we protect our own survival. Nice way to twist my words.

>Dude you can care about the environment and ecosystem and "individual animals" all at the same time, ffs.
Yeah, but it's not necessary. What part of that don't you get?

No you don't, you like the consistency and the seasoning. Go eat meat without seasoning or better yet, eat it raw.

Have you never had sushi or tartare? They are delicious, user.

And besides that, who are you to tell people what they do and don't like? De gustibus non est disputandum.

You just said that animals are inferior and so they should be killed. Autistic people are inferior, therefore according to your logic, we should kill them. According to your other logical stream, it's okay to kill individual autistic people or otherwise hurt or harm them but only if it's a few every so often, because according to you, the individual doesn't matter. Only the collective.

>We should only do what's absolutely necessary for the survival of the Human species. Any more is completely useless and should not be done.
Can you be any more edgy and autistic? Maybe we should kill you?

>Go eat meat without seasoning
Like our ancestors did?

Vegetables taste like shit user, deal with it.

Its either blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother.

>You just said that animals are inferior and so they should be killed
When did I say they "should" be killed? Can you not read? Can you not comprehend the simplest of points? I said we shouldn't put effort into saving animal lives, I didn't say we should kill them indiscriminately because that would affect the ecosystem and, as such, affect us as well. We should kill the animals that contribute to our pleasure and comfort, which is what we've been doing for centuries with the meat and fashion industry.

>Autistic people are inferior, therefore according to your logic, we should kill them
You legitimately cannot read. Autistic people are people, that's the point, they're not inferior. We inherently consider animals inferior (because between having the choice to save a random human and a random cat, you'd 100% choose the human. If you wouldn't, then you have problems), but we don't inherently consider any other human being inferior. I argued that placing the lives of animals above the pleasure of human beings is arbitrary because of this. Providing the human species with the utmost best conditions for its survival, reproduction and evolution is our goal and if that includes killing irrational, inferior animals, that cannot change the world if allowed to live, to provide a large majority of human beings with their daily supply of delicious meat, then so be it.

I don't even think I'm making very complicated points here. I don't understand how you're misinterpreting them so hard.

>the individual doesn't matter. Only the collective.
Individual animals. Jesus Christ, you are dumb. An individual human still has the potential to change our society or world, as I stated numerous times. and that's why we cherish every human life.

>Can you be any more edgy and autistic? Maybe we should kill you?
I think you're the autistic one.

You keep replying as if this is a continuous discussion and not you writing a whole post and then me writing a whole post. It's funny.

>We should kill the animals that contribute to our pleasure and comfort, which is what we've been doing for centuries with the meat and fashion industry.
Okay well if this is your ending point then I've already responded to you. You're simply unempathetic. It's whatever. Can't change you over night.

>Autistic people are people, that's the point, they're not inferior
Autistic people are not inferior to normal people? That's an odd thing to say (because if given the chance to save a normal human and an autistic one you'd 100% choose the normal person). Dude, it's funny. Autistic people are actually probably making things worse for our society if anything. Add to that the fact that they are inferior in a lot of respects and it's quite clear that you should be all for killing them.

You suddenly developed this 'group' aspect to your argument out of nowhere. Explain it to me.

Kek

>Autistic people are not inferior to normal people? That's an odd thing to say (because if given the chance to save a normal human and an autistic one you'd 100% choose the normal person).
Shut your fucking disgusting mouth. How fucking DARE you presume that I am pretentious enough to place any one human life above any other? This is a despicable comment to make and I wonder if you are sound in the head to be making these kinds of assessments.

>You're simply unempathetic. It's whatever.
From the guy claiming groups of human beings are inferior to others, this is very ironic.

>You suddenly developed this 'group' aspect to your argument out of nowhere. Explain it to me
What is there to explain? The species barrier is pretty clear.

What does me claiming that some people are inferior than other have anything to do with empathy? Does me claiming that you're inferior to Michael Phelps at swimming have anything to do with ethics? Just because something is inferior does not mean that it should be killed. That's my entire point. Chill the fuck out. Your entire position leads me to believe that you should be fine with killing autistic people. Everything except that 'group' thing that you threw in at the last second when you realized your position was fucking retarded. Yeah, we shouldn't kill people because we're part of the same 'group'. You realize we're in another group with animals too right? Animal kingdom, Earthling, etc. How about have respect for all living things? Stop being such a cunt, you trying to turn this shit on me is not going to save your soul.

you wouldn't kill a rock...

I know you're trolling but a rock is innocent by the definition. I support that.

but i would download a car

There's a difference between being inferior at one thing and being inherently inferior, which is what you repeatedly try to categorize autistic people as (as evidenced by making the same hypothetical situation I did). Don't try to hide your fucking disgusting behavior and save face now. Don't throw your own psycopathy on to me.

If you had the reading comprehension of even a five year old child, you'd realize that I have been arguing in favor of a fundamental difference between humans and animals since the start, but I'm guessing you're too stupid to get that. You're just being arbitrary yet again with that pointless ramble about groups. Yes, we're in a load of groups with animals, we're also in a load of groups with plants. I've been arguing why this particular "group", as you want to call it, matters more.

It's evident at this point that you have neither the intelligence necessary to understand such a nuanced discussion, seeing as how you idiotically believe this is a black-and-white issue, or enough empathy to connect with your fellow man to understand why our own self-gratification comes first. This discussion is fruitless and as such I won't be continuing it.

You both suck

Define "inherently inferior."

The ad hominem is fucking real. Seriously, you hit hard with that shit. Tone it down. We all do it here but damn, you're on another level.

>This discussion is fruitless and as such I won't be continuing it.
That's because you're on the losing side and you have no hope of winning.

There are no winners on Veeky Forums. Only losers.