My local Food Lion has to lock their Koolaid up with the tobacco behind the counter. Why?

My local Food Lion has to lock their Koolaid up with the tobacco behind the counter. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kboRvuxo6S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacks

Do these blacks like detergent because that’s locked up for some reason

Theft. If it's locked up, it's because people steal it on a regular enough basis that management noticed. End of story

Samefag.

Go in a white mans closet then go into a niggers and tell me who has more clothes.

Blacks are animals, All they know is the fist and the pussy. They blow every dime they have on material things then steal when they've inevitably blown every welfare dollar at the end of the month on clothes and rims, They steal what they need. Like koolaid to give their 10 kids and laundry detergent to wash all the clothes us tax payers bought.

Tide is actually used as a currency for drug deals.

they do not know the fist, as you say. blacks talk a lot of shit and flex, but there is a reason they fight with guns. I sued to box, and would rather fight two big nogs in a row than one wiry peurto rican

t. white shitkicker

used to box.

worth more than its weight in gold on the black market
its legal to have on you and it's non-perishable
get a bottle of tide and sell off individual pours outside the laundromat

How does that work?

See

Goddamnit

Blacks proving all the stereotypes true

Racist much? Get out.

Forgetting what website you are on newfag?

Gtfo

it's all those white criminals

Blacks are ridiculous

Easy to steal and tastes decent.

Nibbas

What ethnicity likes glue because they’re in security boxes

little girls who want to make slime

I hear Amerilard children like eating it.

you heard that? really? some great sources of unformation you get there in your fucking hovel

>work for a child care service for rich people
>its not daycare its supposed to be enrichment activities
>they pay $50 a month and can leave their kids for 3 hours a day so they can drop them off for the classes they want to take
>have a STEM class
>the guy made slime out of glue every single time
>never once deviated
>literally went through a half gallon of glue a day having the kids mix their little cups of slime wit
he is no longer with the company, and we no longer have "STEM" programming. It got replaced with arts and crafts

One time I went to walgreens to get cough syrup and all the boxes were empty some druggie already stole them all.

>hovel
It's just so rough here in Notting Hill. You could get off your temperamental lazy arse and google 'Why do Children Eat Glue."

i'm not doing your homework redcoat. Too busy beating and then saving your ass in global affairs.

muslims, to feed their goat-wives

Gotchu f.am
youtube.com/watch?v=kboRvuxo6S4

>beating
Masturbating to a short-term economic boom are we? You're like a person who accidentally struck it rich but will blow through your money (infrastructure) shortly because you can't think long-term.

>knowing that words auto to shitty moon language
I like your style

This is liquid gold to a ghetto niggers eyes. There's even counterfeit Tide/washing detergent rackets

nah, was talking about winning our independence from you, and then returning to get you out of shit you started with the Germans. Long term thinking indeed.

anything to avoid a real job
for example riding the subway costs $2.75, so what they will do is buy a weekly unlimited card for $30 and then just loiter around the station charging people $2 a piece to use his card to get through the gate

Ay yo mayne?!

but who was camera?

Bruh...

security guards

>prepackaged garbage dinner, now with beer
Hahaha oh man.

I work a warehouse job where we get paid good money and I've seen a few toads steal food out of our food court just because they think they deserve it

Jokes on them because there are cameras and nobody likes niggers so they'll be fired soon ',:)

I went to a job fair to be run the machines over night for the news paper. It was heavily populated with urban youths looking to make some money
the interviewer came out and immediately said "there will be a drug test following the interview" and half the room stood up and walked out

the other half had the nods

What dumbass nigger doesn't bring clean piss to a job interview?

Racist jokes aside, detergents are one of the highest shrink items retailers have.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

> for rich people
> 50$

Perhaps you should reevaluate your pricing.

>whitebois still ain't know bout the Tide game

Get wit it Blake and Josh, finna be just the other day I saw a Chinese bitch witta Tide themes case for her phone, whites is fallin behind

This is Veeky Forums, where $20 wine might as well be $2000 wine, and fast casual restaurants are culturally intimidating because it's like $2 more expensive than MacDonalds style fast food

$50 is rich exclusive day care, most of us spent our childhoods parked in front of the television watching barney for free. I for one didn't speak to another human being until I was 17.

>end of story

Asshole

It is expensive and in a small concentrated form, dealers will give you like 30 cents on the dollar for it, maybe even less, or you can sell ot on backpage or something

It's only high shrink if you wash at too high a temperature. Even then it's not the detergent doing the shrinking.

You know, at one point I would have thought you are lying but now that I've changed careers into one where I deal with these scum bags I can totally believe it

>Triggered
Tell us, was it you or your siblings who consumed copious amounts of elmers?

>I for one didn't speak to another human being until I was 17
are you autism incarnate? or did you just live in a fritzl dungeon?

This. If a retailer has it locked up or relocated to be under the watch of employees, someone is stealing a lot of it.

Jesus Christ, what kind of shithole do you people live in that they have to lock up fucking laundry detergent?
I'm glad there are no niggers where I live.

>/pol/-tier thread
please stop

Listen man, I'm about as lefty as they come, but there is legitimately something to be said about the fact that they have to lock up shit like glue and detergent in heavy black population areas.

YOU tryna grow up disadvantaged because of your skin color and not being able to afford $7 detergent on welfare! smdmfh

Why is it they never blame their own ancestors for not being able to compete?

No. They were kings. Not the ones that sold their own children into slavery...

stop phoneposting