Redpill me on Soy

Redpill me on Soy.

It's shit that vegan babies eat. What more do you want?

A quick run down on why it was marketed as a healthier dairy substitute 30 years ago despite it's supposed controversial effects on a persons hormones and just why exactly are nu-males so addicted this nefarious nip nectar?

To be honest, the soy meme focuses too much on the xenoestrogen aspect of it, and ignores the other health issues it can cause. It was a meme that was really funny at first because there is a clear correlation between weak nu male leftist on twitter (who are usually vegan) and soy consumption, but then was killed by Paul "cohnservahtisem is da new ponk rouchk" Joseph Watson and then r/thedonald got their hands on it. Your body is more susceptible to stuff that you apply to your skin or inject (look at androgel and other anabolic steroids), and is pretty good at filtering out xenoestrogens that you ingest unless you have other health issues. Also beer has more xenoestrogens in it than soy, yet we don't hear anyone bitching about how it is bad for you.
The truth is that there are many issues with soy, but people tend to overlook them, like how it is used as a cheap filler product and the majority of it is heavily genetically engineered, it has some chemicals in it that can promote cancer growth, it is nutritionally lacking in terms of vitamin D, B12 and protein (it is not a "complete" protein, meaning that it lacks a ton of the stuff that you need to process it). Fermented soy bean products (like soy sauce and other Asian foods) are better for you than the non-fermented stuff, because the process gets rid of the shit that is bad for you.
Also, if you give your kids soy based formula, you're a piece of shit.

Its a good filler that takes on the taste of whats around it so its used in a ton of processed garbage. Theres a correlation to soy and bitch tits but thats not because of the estrogen-like chemicals in the soy, thats because you eat processed garbage 5 times a day and drink 600 calorie coffees.

Phytoestrogens aren't a molecular catalyst with humans hormonal balance. They don't form and intertact and bind and produce estrogen when consume, that's just a myth. Mamillian estrogen, which is found in various different foods/drinks including milk, however, does cause you to in turn have a uptake and reproduction of more estrogen.

the soy meme is overblown but you should definitely avoid eating/drinking any significant amount of soy and it should be kept away from developing children

Who /ultrasoy/ here?

>yfw roberta girlyman returns to unite all the ultra soyboys around planet earth

It's the opposite of what r/the donald thinks of it
It's just a cultural thing
Any scientific evidence (there is none) that this specific plant makes you a girl overnight is bunk
The educated class, whose jobs generally aren't physically demanding, who live in cities, who consider themselves "intellectual" (regardless if they deserve it) are more likely to look at alternatives to meat and dairy. The working class Boomer stereotype, which /pol/ comes closer to every day, is more likely to shun anything but the gallon jugs of milk they grew up with.

Always thought this was pretty clear desu

Lol repiller is stupid

The highest form of tinfoil posting.

kys

Being a feminist won't get you laid

You have to eat an extreme amount of it for it to have even any negligible effects. Extreme as in more than you could possibly eat.

neither will posting on fucking Veeky Forums but look at you

it make you soyboy XD
testosteortrsetonterone

I've gotten layed pretending to be a feminist. I'm also not ugly so there's that.

The new Pokémon game sure looks great

stop drinking soy milk, soy protein and other soy products. naturally made soy food like miso and tempeh is fine.

why

Is unfermented soy a health risk?

You must be real proud about having fucked a short pink haired, ugly as hell, fat, pierced, toxic, disgusting boar of a woman...

Soy turns you into a bitchy faggot with mental problems, just look at

because you'll get manboobs my friend.

Soy doesn't feminize you. It actually blocks estrogen expression in women and trannies.
At most it can make a man somewhat androgynous but that's only if their testosterone production was already tranny levels of low.
The reason men who eat a lot of soy look like fags is because they are typically vegetarians or vegans and are numale liberals.
They eat soy because they are fags. They are not fags because they eat soy. Believe me, if becoming feminine was as easy as eating a bunch of soy products it would have saved me a lot of trouble.

>confirmed soyboi fagglet

Back to /lgbt/ or /b/ you faggot!

If I enjoy using soy sauce am I in trouble?

This is /b/

Fag