No Burgers Until 10:30

I get that breakfast is the best thing this shithole does, but I was in the mood for a burger. I'd rather they did burgers early than breakfast all day. Who's with me?

I could've driven 3 more miles for a Whopper.
I should've done that, dammit.

You're such a loser dude. For the same amount of money, you could've gone to walmart, gotten a half pound of hamburger, cheap dollar buns and cheese dollar cheese and had enough for probably 4 burgers. Stupid fat faggot

Are you retarded? That would've taken an extra 45 mins to an hour for OP to go to walmart then back home and cook his shitty burgers. Sometimes you don't have time and just need to grab some food quickly because you have shit to do.

>I'm incapable of planning more than an hour ahead.
Did you have some kind of brain injury?

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Of course I could have done all that you suggested. And maybe tomorrow night I will. But I was in a hurry earlier and just wanted some garbage fast food.

no, egg mcmuffin is the only good thing they serve

How do you get the clover next to your name, user?

You realize not everyone is a jobless neet with countless hours to spare, right?

No your the loser. For the same amount of money spread out over time, you could grow your own cows, grow your own wheat, make your own cheese, get government subsidies and go into business for years to end up with probably a million burgers spread out over forty years. Stupid fat faggot.

How does America have such cheap ass meat? Shit is fucking expensive in Canada.

same way arabs get cheap gas. we produce a fuck ton of meat

>For the same amount of money
Thinking a Veeky Forums pass user is good with money

Because there are cows everywhere

I'm not sure if it's where I live or if it's this way everywhere in Canada. Grocery stores in general are pretty expensive here, even Walmart.

Least I can get out of bed you fat pos

>Not just getting 2x sausage egg and cheese McGriddles.
I swear to god the people on this board are retarded.

I'm with you OP.
there are a lot of 3rd shift workers and the last thing you want to eat when getting off work is breakfast (usually). I went to a bar for breakfast with my alcoholic uncle, they served beer at 6 am but wouldn't fry up some chicken wings. another time after getting off work, I needed something from wal-mart. on the way out I went into the subway and asked the girl to make me a meatball sub. she said no, but agreed to do it when I asked please and just microwave the meatballs. it was better than an egg white flatbread or whatever the hell they serve in the a.m.

If you had a Whataburger near you, they serve burgers 24 hours a day. A Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos used to be my favorite hangover breakfast when I was young, dumb, and full of cum. Now, I don't eat fast food, unless I'm traveling and it's the only thing available.

Did you see the picture, user? I was clearly not in bed. I think you should go back to bed and get some more rest. You seem grumpy.

Not everyone is into that salty/sweet thing, pal. And that does not make us retarded.

I fucking hate when I get there drunk and there's just bullshit breakfast, luckily they serve full menu whole day these days but idk how long's that gonna last

nigga go to the grocery store, pick up a pound of ground chuck for 5bux, and make a fucking burger on a griddle or pan

Prepare for the hate. I tried to tell some dumbass to make his own french fries since he was crying about them getting cold on the way home. I was was met with a solid wall of incompetence, laziness, and REEEEEEEEE.

you're fucking annoying, how many threads u gonna go on crying?

I agree, I've always been that way

I can't stand breakfast food

I'd rather have a burger and fries any time of day

i tried to get breakfast from those assholes yesterday and it was still pretty early and they told me to fuck off fuck you

Nothing someone can make it home will ever come close to matching the amazing taste and texture of fast food meals

As many as I feel like. How many days in a row are you going to piss and moan about $2 food that some high schooler dropped on the floor and spit on?

>mummy my fries is cold!
>mummy why can't i get a burger before 10:30?

I'm surprised your NEET ass is awake that early, didn't you have a warcraft raid last night? Or did you have an early shift at the call center?

I didn't post yesterday. You're a massive autistic NEET faggot cuz only a NEET would wail and rave for 2 days straight because people eat fast food. go suck a dick faggot

0/10 try again.

I'm being serious

>shit I have no argument
>I know I'll call him gay LOL

Doubling down on stupid trolling -1/10.

>people don't like what my faggot ass likes
>cry

You jew yourself out of your own money

Go to jack in the box.

Breakfast and lunch 24/7

On the one hand, these fags that always show up and go
>Hurrr, why don't you just by stuff at the grocery store and make something better
are dumb, because fast food is like a whole different thing from traditional versions. A nice burger is NOT a better version of a McDonald's burger.

On the other hand, you can recreate fast food at home if you're willing to go to the effort of doing it. I can make a McDouble at home that you'd never be able to tell didn't come from McDonald's if it didn't come in a plain wrapper and wasn't mashed into a ball by hateful stoner.

>A nice burger is NOT a better version of a McDonald's burger.
Nigga just make a smash burger if you want garbage so fucking bad

How does it feel to be so autistic that you mash the reply button and say something retarded before you read the second half of a short post?

That's pretty unreasonable OP - she could of lost her job if the Subway higherups found out about her not following food prep protocol

I didn't know so many Americans are completely unfamiliar with the concept of time, amazing

diners usually serve burgers all day. mostly for reasonable prices as well.

The diner near my folks place will serve you a burger with an egg inside it. It's a nice touch when you want to brunch.

we have a place near me that does a breakfast burger with eggs and hash browns on it. my favorite is the classic patty melt though. pretty much my go to at any diner.

Sounds like you went to a ghetto one. Get good, faggot.

Wow, a fucking egg in a burger. You can't be serious?

>fucking this
I love cooking meat but shit is way too expensive

I don't get why people like fast-food breakfast so much. The eggs are fucking awful, they taste like pre frozen mush they microwave before serving you. The hash browns manage to be greasier and soggier than most fries, ditto for cubed potatoes. The 'ham' just looks and tastes like thick slabs of cheap bologna.

Extremely subsidized industries. Meat is artificially cheap in the US because something something protect the farmers (actually just big agriculture companies, but that doesn't market as well).

Honestly, it's the best thing for brunch. I was dubious before I tried it, but it goes together real well. Almost a "Steak and Eggs" vibe, but far more affordable.

I like my egg over hard. My mom always goes over medium, but has to tuck a napkin into her collar.

>He doesn't do his weekly shopping.
>He won't take 10 minutes to cook a hamburger Patty
You're the lazy one here, kid. Fast food isn't for busy people, it's for lazy people.
Grow up and learn some life management skills.

Massive government subsidies.

That user was talking out of his ass. A half a pound of ground beef is at least 3 dollars, perhaps more depending on where you live in the US.

t. Commiefornia resident

Are you fucking serious, you didn't get the sarcasm in my last post? We've been doing eggs in Burgers here in australia since before you and I were even born. It's a staple. You're ranting on like it's some new cool trendy thing to do. Just fuck off, seppo.

Factory farming
Your better off paying they extra money. Our meat is gross.

I was going to make an amerifat joke but honestly I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't admit to craving a fast food burger before lunch serving time on multiple occasions

>Go to jack in the box.
Yeah, no.

>pass user since 2012

Nigger what. Maybe if you buy fucking 98% but who the fuck makes burgers with lean ground beef? Dumb motherfuckers that want their burgers to be dry as fuck and crumble worse than good cheese, that's who. Solid burger ground beef is like a buck to a buck fifty a pound. Less if you buy Chuck in bulk and grind it yourself.

you didn't get him blowing off youre stupid attempt at sarcasm jesus this thread is full of morons who joined 4chins this year

I'd rather have a mcdouble in the morning than an egg mcheartattack. I get that the burgers are no better for you than the breakfast food, but at least they don't make me nauseous.