Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-KvT1l-5AI
youtu.be/ukJivXwaMcU
youtu.be/uOL-IgFC61c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chef John has very pretty eyes desu. Probably from all the cayenne

Y-yes chef John senpai, right away sir.

I'm not about to add cayenne in cheesecake.

Is it true he ran over 15 Blacks during the LA Riots?

This guy is confirmed to be a Witcher, right?

Not even a sprinkle, just to stay in shape?

Nah he used a knife, he wanted to feel them die

the ol' choppa choppa

>Remember, you are the Dylan Roof of running over spooks

Jesus chef John

Food wishes is comfy desu

>that episode where you can dimly make out him executing a black man in the reflection of his stainless steel bowl

What's the last Chef John recipe you made? What's your most frequent?

I just made the Brutus salad, my most frequent is the Paper Pork. I've also started putting cayenne in my dickhole feels great

I'm making Billionaire's Frank and Beans right now

i make the pizza sauce yum

I spent the week leading up to Christmas making his russian tea cakes. I made them last year, and now my family expects them.

Haven't repeated anything yet, but it all works nicely.

Most recent was the Grand Marnier soufflés, except they were Cointreau soufflés for me. Didn't rise as nicely as his but tasted great.

I make the stew, it's really good, you have to be careful with the salt because between the bacon and the stock and the beef you are supposed to salt before Browning you can very easily go over

I make his chicken tikka regularly, only I switched out coconut milk for yoghurt.

I also add a shake of cayenne to pretty much everything I make

His voice is asmr tier
>~And as always, ~enjoy!

not into this libel

His no-knead Ciabatta is very good.

It was justified to protect the city's Cayenne reserves.

How much longer until the blacks find the cayenne caves?

>rue

I haven't been able to make any yet, but I want to get into bread baking. I'm going to try this simple one soon
youtube.com/watch?v=e-KvT1l-5AI

and if that turns out good I'm going to try his other bread recipes.

Why would he do that in the middle of making Apple Fritters?
Does it enhance the texture?

Everyone at the clinic loved the cream biscuits

I like his "joke" videos like the superbowl predictions using chicken wing bones

I'm afraid we're all out of cayenne, John.

his roasted potatoes, peppers, onions, sausage, and chicken thighs

came out 10/10. brought to christmas party at work.

Remember that episode when he used the "oohhll tappa tappa" with a bat on that Jew's head?

>tfw almost every dish I made for my families Christmas dinner was a Chef John recipe

I made his Pannetone just in time for Christmas, and it turned out spectacularly. Incredibly soft inside, gorgeous brown on the outside....

1/2

2/2
crumb shot

how beautiful! how'd it taste?

Super awesome; I actually made a couple interesting substitutions from his recipe that I think made it taste a little nicer.

First, instead of using 1 tbsp each lemon and orange zest, I used one tbsp of ginger and half a tablespoon of cardamom. Felt a little more festive. Then, for the fruits, I used mango, cranberry, and apricot, and instead of soaking them in rum, I soaked them in mostly port with a little vermouth. Came out fantastic and we used some of the leftovers yesterday to make the most godly french toast I've ever eaten.

Im sure hes a nice guy but god damn he looks like a rapist.
And he talks weird

underproofed
t
b
q
h

My sister made the chicken and olives one. Good shit.

I tried making his butter puff biscuits, but fucked it up by trying to incorporate honey

WHY DOES CHEF JOHN TALK WITH THE SAME TONE IN EVERY 3 OR 4 WORD PHRASE HE SAYS NOW? HE DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THAT IN HIS EARLY VIDEOS

I'm about to make his corn pudding. The one I've made the most is his greek lemon chicken thighs. That's some fucking good shit. Everyone I've made it for has loved it.

>decide to make one of chef john's recipes for my family
>narrate everything I'm doing to myself in a chef john-esque voice while I make it
>"son, why are you talking to yourself?"

He probably took a dictation class. He’s hypnotizing you

>not yelling back "AFTER ALL I AM THE HOUDINI OF MY ZUCCHINI"

>those vampiric yellow eyes
Holy shit

>Year: 2143
>Place: NuMerica, former home of The United States of America
>Synthodroids patrol our streets now
>the entire population of NuMerica is fed a diet of bland, tasteless soylent
>At SoyFacil 0089, the workers have failed to meet quota
>the Sector CorpGovernor has declared a purge
>the employees are on the knees, praying to whatever God they have left
>suddenly
>wall explodes
>there stands PUNISHED CHEF JOHN
>he holds a laser shotgun
>"I hope you didn't forget the cayenne"
>he slaughters the CorpGov's men, effortlessly
>one remains
>Chef John slowly pulls out his katana
>darts forward
>the remaining CorpGov security officer laughs...a laugh cut short as his body falls onto two.
>"After all...you were rhe Zach Braff of being sliced in half."

Hasn't he not been using as much cayenne in his recipes lately?

I thought he was black....

r a r e

checkd]
i thought he was japanese

For me it's Coq Au Vin, the best Foodwishes recipe.

I think he's part jew

Whenever I have a new ingredient or the name of a dish but not the recipe, I check for a video about it by John first.
Sometimes I end up modifying the original recipe a fair bit but I use his recipes as the basis for a lot of "new" stuff I try cooking.
His cassoulet and Easter hamlets are probably my favourites, although I have by now changed the cassoulet enough to "make it my own" as it were.

youtu.be/ukJivXwaMcU
youtu.be/uOL-IgFC61c

how can i get the whole peppers?

If you're OK with dried you can get them on Amazon.
If you want them fresh it's not really a question you can get answered here since it depends a lot on your local situation.

I made the Croissants for Christmas and everyone liked them.

Pasta alla Genovese is probably the one that I make the most, but takes the fucking longest.

Agree on the greek lemon chicken thighs, especially if you combine it with the tzatziki dip recipe; have made it for 5 different groups of people and always goes down a treat. Very simple too.

>Pasta alla Genovese
This was the one I could not justify the waiting time for, though it looks amazing. Would you say it is worth the effort?

I get mad farts from it.

I want to fuck that bread

It looks good.
I wouldn't want raisins in it if I were baking it but I guess you can do whatever you want with your own bread.

>not living inside it.

and stabbed them with a ridiculously small wooden spoon to finish them off

Cayenne isn't hot enough for me anymore

"if it aint white it aint right"

kek

>I wouldn't want raisins in it
Neither did I! See for my fruit substitutions

People who act as if they don't talk to themselves and it's somethin weird to do should be gassed.

>"what was I doing here again?" spoken out loud in a Wal-Mart parking lot

Vs

>"Add a little dill with the OOOOLLLLLLLLL choppa choppa! How much? It's up to you! You are of course the Wild Bill of your kosher dill!" alone in your kitchen

It's a little odd

Nothing wrong with either. I talk to myself when cooking all the time. Makes it more fun. Especially when i pick ingredients or when I season things.

I was 14 when I first met Chef John. It was the bathroom of a Soho shoe store. I had entered, clumsily, into what turned out to be a single toilet setup. A "one holer" if you will.

"Excuse me," I muttered, hastily closing the door. The man in the bathroom stopped me.

"Not so fast, son. Welcome to FOOOOOOOoooood wishes DOT com. I'm Chef John wiiiiiiith..." his small tongue, not unlike the darting tongue of a hummingbird, parted his lips and moistened them. A peek. A lick. Back where it came from. He unzipped his pants and his massive cock, obscene in its girth, flopped out like a dead salmon. It quickly hardened.

"MY ROCK HARD POLISH KEILBASAAAAAA! That's right, it's an old favorite, fucking virgin boys in the ass! I'm not sure why it has to be a virgin, any ass will do, but for AUTHENTIC ass feel, you gotta go with virgin ass."

He grabbed me, roughly, and threw me to the ground. My pants were off before I could protest. To this day, I still don't know of I would have protested at all.

"First we need to add an oil. I like baby oil but whatever you use is fine." I felt a shame as hot baby oil squirted on my quivering asshole. "Then you want to take your cock and give that asshole the OLLLLLE poka poka to get him to loosen up a little. Now here's the hard part: plunging your cock to the hilt in this boy ass." He grunted as he entered me. The pain was massive, intense.

"Now that it's in there, you can see how tight this twink boy is. You can also see where I splashed some lube on the camera lens but don't worry, it's gone in the next shot. See?"

His pace quickened and I realized in a primal way that he was going to chm soon. "Ugh ugh ugh yeah...yeah...I'm the Utah Jazz of fucking sweet boy ass..." He finally exploded inside of me and withdrew his cock. I was left quivering on the bathroom floor, covered in shit, blood, and fun.

"W...why?"

"Because I can. And as always:

EN-joyyyyyyy."

kek

its about branding.

I want to read more.

>9904633

Thankyou for this

>2140
>Interracial breeding pens of Neo Harlem
>white women are led in chains to the auction block
>they shiver and clutch themselves
>auctioneer: "feed fine white bitches to sale! Do I hear 30? 35? 40?"
>a lone voice speaks up
>"45."
>"Calibre."
>Chef John wipes shoe polish off his face and draws two pistols
>calmly dispatches the whole crowd
>frees the women
>"Tell me ladies...do you like cayenne?"
>they giggle and coo
>"Well then as always...enjoyyyyy"

I like a sprinkle of cayenne on top of raspberry cheescake bites, it's great.

I wish the fat fuck would stop using volume measurements for non liquids. I like the recipes but the burger pre-occupation with measuring everything in fucking cups and spoons is just plain retarded.

I agree as far as baking goes because that's a little more of an exact science.

But cooking you can kind of work on the go on most meals. Add a little more or a little less to taste.

H Y O P
Y
O
P

But I don't know what it will taste like the first time, I'm relying on his recipe for that and I'd prefer not to be 50% off on something.

Lets say I have a bag of broken wallnuts and he uses a fucking cup of whole wallnuts, but he grinds them up any way. Fuck ...

Or I want to use a different grind of sugar in a situation where it won't matter (we use fine sugar with a tiny bit inverted syrup a lot for instance, nips too). Again, fuck.

For printed recipes both a volume and a weight would be a great convenience.

He's showing you technique. The rest is just you cooking.

Oh ye of little faith.

He overcooked the shit out of his bolognese sauce