I just absolutely destroyed my qt crush in a literary debate. I mean, it was brutal how badly she lost. By the end...

I just absolutely destroyed my qt crush in a literary debate. I mean, it was brutal how badly she lost. By the end, she was just agreeing with me and nodding her head sadly. Should I have held back or did I do the right thing? Did I increase my chances or lose them all completely? Do girls like being intellectually brutalized into submission?

>Do girls like being intellectually brutalized into submission?

no, they only like being physically brutalized into submission

If she was agreeing with you by the end then she definitely wants the D.

>Did I increase my chances or lose them all completely?
Depends. Did you look smug or confident?

All that matters is if you're good looking or not.

>Do girls like being intellectually brutalized into submission?
No, you fucked up.

I hope this is a joke, if not, you may have a little thing called high functioning autism

/thread

what if I'm like a 6.5-7/10 but have a fairly large pecker

What was the argument and what were your respective positions?

If I were you I'd think about approaching her afterwards to say no hard feelings I just feel strongly about the topic and maybe we can hang out and discuss this type of thing but then never actually do it and avoid eye contact every time I passed her

Whatever you do, don't stop blogposting.

got it

This is why my girlfriend and I roleplay Plato's dialogues while we're fucking. You haven't lived until you've heard, "Yes, Socrates! Yes, Socrates!" as you climax.

Thanks for the mental image, actually gave me a chuckle.

we've got a real winner here boys

after she got done swallowing tyrones load she put her head on his chest, flecks of semen still on her upper lip, and talked about how some white guy wouldn't stop mansplaining literature and so she just started agreeing with him to shut him up, which is why she likes tyrone, he never mainsplains anything except the occasional pointer on how to "give sloppy brain"

>not doing a layered roleplay

Not the OP, but does your response imply that he should or shouldn't have done that?

>can't tell it's obviously a joke
>calls others autistic

This. Depending on your answer neither of you might be allowed to breed.

Or maybe she just wanted him to shut up?

um, sweety, she was just nodding at your mansplaining so that you would shut up

Or she was trying to leave

>mfw the girl I'm going on a date with this Saturday doesn't watch movies that aren't on Netflix
If this sort of thing bothers you then you should probably just admit to yourself that it's mere infatuation.

details man!

Depends on the girl, but as a general rule you should relate to people in a way that makes people feel like being around you is enlightening them. But you have to do it gradually, and sweeten the pill with a disposition that makes them feel calm and like then have intrinsic worth as a person

what the fuck is a literary debate?

>lose them all completely

Listen to the man

those are good odds. youre gonna have to get it in her or something though first

Worked really well for me for about 6 months then she ended up hating my guts. And I really don't blame her.

But I think I learned my lesson: you have to be chill too. You can't always be 'on' like John.

>Did I increase my chances or lose them all completely?

Ask her out on a date and find out. Nobody here knows.

Unless you were wearing a speedo it probably doesn't help.

from what i know, they don't. they like to be right, like anyone else. I was interested in a girl who was vaguely into the arts, lit... but on my end I knew of more (or knew more) having a few more years under my belt and that never really impressed her.

but on the contrary, when talking to her just friendly like, I found myself becoming funnier etc just to amuse her.. and she in turn also had to keep up.. and then we both talked about that very thing.. which was burning her out. dont burn her out.

yeah but once i get it in her the game is already won

Should have pulled Descartes off the shelf, opened it, unzip your pants, slapped your dick into the book like a sandwich, and told her, "I'm going to give her the dick."

>teenage problems on Veeky Forums, episode 32145
Absolutely disgusting.

Learn to have dialogues, not debates.

Um, I don't think it should be more than infatuation or a more cool interest interest at that stage. Do you love the woman you're about to take on a date?

I'm sorry that you guys see the world this way. I have known and befriended several attractive guys who have completely failed to actualize their potential with women because of behavior exactly like that described in the OP. You don't know women very well if you don't know how fickle they can be with even the most attractive men.

nothing wrong with being right

Kekd

Then they weren't attractive. What are you, a fag?

She would have had sex with you if you were good looking.

Daily reminder that the only difference between right and wrong is how beautiful the perpetrator's face is.

>6.5-7/10

haha, classic reddit

A handsome man can do absolutely nothing wrong. Praise Codreanu.

Objectively 7/10 by a man's judgment equals 3.5/10 in a women's eyes.

What was the arguement about faggot

Also do this
>I hope you dont have any bad feelings about the other day user-chan
>Can I buy you a coffee?

This is all you need to know, user.

Not all is lost, but you have to play your cards right. Don't backtrack though, whatever you do. Hell, double down.

Try to imply that you have a big one in conversation and you'll have her

what the actual fuck. if this isnt a troll then im still blessed with seeing people this stupid autistic.

girls like FUN. not debating you moron.

>have crush
>ill debate her and win and she'll totally have sex with me
>???
>hory shet didnt work

Or he was simply right.

I hope you weren't smug or arrogant.
Also, she's probably conflicted and intimidated by you now. She must be thinking about you but also thinking that you're a cunt.

OP here. Sadly, this isn't a joke lmao. I don't want to spend my time rewriting the entire argument, but it was essentially about how she told me Shakespeare was a misogynist, and I was able to show that she understood basically nothing about Shakespeare whatsoever (compared to me), and how Shakespeare actually has an astounding understanding and compassion for women, especially for the time period.

oh yeah, and I wasn't a smug cunt about it, but I do think I made her feel really stupid by the end simply because my arguments were so convincing and hers so feeble in comparison

alright great but dont get super logical with women youre trying to bang. it makes everybody involved bored. girls just wanna have fun

ohhhh girls just wana have fun
fun ...wanna have

*que instrumental

As other people said, I would suggest trying to talk to her again. Say it was nothing personal, you're just passionate about Shakespeare. You have to feel her out. She could either respect you for standing up to her and changing her mind, or never learned anything and just hate you.

But in the future, don't bother arguing with women. If you disagree, explain yourself, and if she still doesn't agree with you, just leave her alone and do what you want. She'll either come running back or you'll rid yourself of a dead weight.

It is called the fire triangle to light a fire you need money, good looks and expert dicking skills

heh

>she told me Shakespeare was a misogynist
this isn't the kind of girl you want to date, OP
trust me
and she probably doesn't even think "she lost," she probably thinks you're just another misogynistic literary guy

>implying girls don't like being dominated

Are you implying that what I said is false of any stage in a relationship? Because I don't think that it is--what I said is true, if someone you 'love' not liking your favorite movie causes you to stop 'loving' them then you were probably never in love.

>Implying that intellectual defeat turns women on in the same way that being physically held in place by a more physically more powerful being does
You don't know the first thing about girls. Women don't know when they've lost because they can only conceive of defeat sexually. If she feels turned on, it means she's lost--she's given herself over to you. If she isn't turned on, she's going to keep 'arguing' with you until she is. You're too stupid to realize that this is about getting her pants down, not about winning an argument.

I used to hook up with a psychologist and we stopped hooking up after a post coitus philosophical conversation whether all is predetermined or all is random.

>watches the digital jew
not gonna make it