Best regional hot dog variation?

For me, it's chicago style

Carolina Style

dumping a bunch of shit on top of a hot dog does not make it a "style". Those are just toppings.

I bet you told your own kids that Santa doesn’t exist

not that guy, but my kids are not lied to about anything. I do ask that they not disrespect the beliefs of others, but there is no need for them to carry around false information. They get it. Girl 6, boy 9. Both great, happy people that make me proud.

lol give it 10 years and see what happens

why are the onions not cooked?

fucking american cunts think they can cook everything. HERE LETS PUT SOME FUCKING UNCOOKED ONION AND WHOLE CHILIS ON A HOT DOG.

>for me it's not being retarded.

Sorry I dont want to list out every single ingredient and topping dickhead. "Chicago style" distinguishes it from other variations

I'm going to Chicago around May, any good recommendations for this kind of Hot Dog?

>t. Jersey/NYC fag.

For me, it's the Detroit style Coney dog. The best regional hot dog variation.

for me. it's the boneless hotdog

Superdawg and chicago dogg house are probably the best

Wieners circle is good as well, you'll want to go at night on a Friday or Saturday for the full experience.

Kraut and ketchup for me. And the store brand hotdogs from Costco kick fucking ass.

Portillo's, of course.

For me it's the European.

Cincinnati does it better. You guys don't even have cheese.

This. All those "truths" you've told them rob them of the magic of childhood and turn children into jaded, unpleasant adults. Children are born with intelligence, but they don't have the coping skills and life experience to deal with raw, bleak truths in life like adults do. You certainly don't need to lie about everything, that would be bad as well, but parents shouldn't rob their kids of childhood wonder, life is hard enough in the future.

how do you eat this without peppering the vicinity with cheese

Do Europeans really eat this?

You dont, you just gotta try.

Dry af

Aw yes, Cin City baby!

>kraut and ketchup
words cannot describe my disgust

fake anime doll kids with fake anime doll waifu. go away.

Seattle - cream cheese and caramelized onions.

The supreme viper style

fpbp

*Czechs

Shit's good though as the frankfurters are decent, the bread is fresh and crusty (they make a hole in it with a warmed spike and they put plenty of ketchup or mustard in/on it.

B R A Z I L I A N H O T D O G S

noun
a manner of doing something.
"different styles of management"
synonyms: manner, way, technique, method, methodology, approach, system, mode, form, modus operandi; More

>raw onion?
>no to thanks, too spicy

It’s disgusting, but I love eating these shits when I’m drunk

Personal fave are danger dogs in CA

They're all fine with enough ketchup. Not a fan of all that vegetable / relish bullshit though, it just seems like stupid decoration on an otherwise good hotdog.

I love a good Chicago dog. They make some bacon wrapped ones outside of 49ers games but idk if it's unique to us.

relish and mustard are the only condiments that belong on a hot dog

Wisconsin, because they use a brat instead of a hot dog like fucking adults

You've ruined a perfectly good dog with all that vegetable bullshit.
But worst of all:
>no ketchup
A disgrace.

I'm Chilean so it'd have to be the completo for me. Nothing comfier.

Rhode Island Style

Called NY System, but they're from Olneyville, RI

oh and fy it's meat sauce, mustard, onions, celery salt

not enough mayp

For me, its 7/11 sauce boat

If you're headed to Portillo's, I'd also recommend their Italian beef.

I'm with you, chicagoanon.

Monte Cristo

double down on the strawberry jam, none of that "thin layer" bullshit

Absolute shit, just eat a fucking salad you cunt
Looks like shit, end your existence piss cunt :*
gobshite
haha kill yourself faggot, your mother wished you were dead for christmas
gas station tier shit bitch, your mother is a dog you cunt
yeah we get it, your hot dogs are so disgusting that you drown them in cinnamon meat sauce and a pound of fluorescent cheese product. when is the last time you could see your dick without lifting the fat flaps?
what the fuck even is seatle, get the fuck out or I'll report you for child molesting child molesters you dumb caramelized onion
That's good. 8/10
>Chili-ann
>having hot dogs
Nigger, you're so fucking poor you haven't even smelled a hot dog
Yeah we already sw this trash like fucking twice, just admit that you have fucking nothing you fucking pipe lobster
>7/11
More like 69 amirite?

Haha nice dude 69. You know if you eat your nachos in the store they can't legaly stop you from using the chili machine for every chip haha clean em out

Amazing, everything you just said in that sentence is completely wrong.

>Germans

Have you ever seen a German you piss tosser? These faggots think cooking is taking a bunch of seasoning packets full of MSG and fucking baking them. I'm not making this shit up, everything is so fucking salty. I was served fucking "mushroom sauce" yesterday that was made of pickled sliced mushrooms, a packet of knorr seasoning and cream. It was fucking terrible. Fuck Germans, fuck germany and fuck you for believing they are the shit, they are the lowest of the low.

Might be just me. But my favorite hotdog is just plain mustard

Looks gay

your dads are gay, fucking fagboi, hope you get cancer buddy

Jokes on you. I already got cancer

*blocks your path*

These are actually kinda gross. They usually have a ton of mayonnaise in them.

is that shit on a piece of wheat bread?

I like my sub-regional variation of the Chicago dog, where they add sauerkraut on top

I also discovered that deep fried hot dogs are the tits, they do this with the 1/4 lb "superdogs" since they don't keep them precooked

It's an Egyptian hot dog found in the valley of Kings tombs.

ahahaha why would you put the tomato like that

mah nigga, everything is better with avocado

where did the kraut touch you?

>left arm of the forbidden one.jpg

>Chicago
>variation

It's not a variation when it's the proper way to serve it. See also pizza.

Is Chicago always in the middle of a garbage strike, or is that just how the city looks and smells?

I agree with you, for me it is the Detroit style Coney dog. My favorite specifically is pic related from American Coney Island, but Lafeyette Coney Island is not bad either, either way, for me it is the Detroit Coney.

coffee milk and weenies - rhode island is a great place and has some of the best people. I have had the pleasure of porking several RISD girls in my early 20s

Left arm of the delicious one

The chicago style also uses brisket fat and beef from top sirloin in the dog and it's steamed instead of grilled, fried or boiled.

hot dogs taste like poverty no matter what you put on them

Chicago smells better than most big cities, nice failed attempt at a joke

This is the attitude of middle class people who are ashamed of it and desperately wish they were upper class, but have no idea what upper class life is like, so they spend all their time ranting against processed meat and ketchup or something equally stupid to associate with poverty, likely while drinking some trendy beer only people like themselves drink anyway.

Hot dogs, like anything else, vary in quality.

show me your smell data. I have been there many times, and almost always there is a garbage strike and the place smells like hell

Chicago has more alleys than any other big city.

Pic related, it's New York City.

Don't forget to order a chocolate cake milkshake. You'll die of diabetes but worth it

"Hey look mom!I'm making fun of Veeky Forums!"

Flint coneys. They have actual meat on them. Detroit coneys are just chili dogs with subpar goop on them.

Then leave, schweinhund.

The Mexican ones. All the shithole Mexican joints around here cut 2 red hots in half, put them in a burger bun, with american chili, onions, jalapenos, bacon and mustard.

'go 'ogs are the best

In the bratwurst.

chicago dogs dont have tomatoes on them

those are tourist dogs

>mustard
>onions
>peppers
>celery salt

THATS IT

New dumb massquoting scum

spotted the "Chicagoan" from Naperville

spotted the guy from michigan who thinks Portillos is fine dining

some people can handle raw onion, unlike yourself

Oh wow it's a battle of the flyovers

I have never heard of this but that sounds really interesting. Sounds good, I might make this sometime.

Danger dogs only taste good when you are absolutely hammered. That being said. Fuck me if I haven't eaten alot of those things outside a bar sitting on the sidewalk.

The world isn't allowed to know about the danger dog. Keep it a secret and only eat it drunk shortly before vomiting on the hood of a self driving car.

>ketchup

Pretty much what I do except my gf is the driver. That and piss inna Gatorade bottle on the 101/i80 Bay bridge junction traffic jam.

7/11 unironically has the best dawgz, but this is a sin. uncooked onions with ketchup, mustard, and hot sauce only

This right fucking here.

Fuck that traffic. I got stuck there so long I started a D&D game in the back of a car once.

turns out the simpsons "albuquerque dog" isn't a real thing.

they don't eat mango salsa on their dogs there.

which is a shame 'cause mango salsa is delicious.