Death Not An Option

Option A: A lifetime of no sexual activity whatsoever but consistently incredible food.

Option B: A lifetime of incredible sex at least weekly, but no food consumption -- assume all nutrition comes from a tasteless pill to be taken once a day with water. No flavours can be experienced.

Option C: A lifetime of consistently terribly bad food once a day, and wholly unsatisfying sex at least once a week.

Choose wisely.

Easily B. Food is just fuel for the body.

B, just eat pussy all day

My life is already C

B.

What kind of a shitty choice is this? No retard would choose C and I doubt many would choose A

How is this even a choice? B is superior in every way, imagine just popping a pill and cover all your bases theb get on with your day and the sex is just a good bonus.

I'd pick A. I have had my share of dealing with women. Sex gets old in your thirties.

A. Hands down. I'm too old for this shit.

Question: does A that mean no jerking off as well? If no, does it mean there's no sexual desire or just no means to fulfil it?

Jerking off is allowed.

Probably B, honestly C is easily the worst option, but a is a very close second. Actually I’m a virgin so I can’t even gauge this correctly. Eh A it is then.

A

sex is overrated

Assuming you can get it to begin with.

I'd choose C. Miserable, yes, but more fulfilled than either of the other options would allow me to be.

A. Sex is great, but with diminishing returns.

Question 2: is the good food unhealthy?

I got married just so I could be certain of having option A :(

I'm basically living A already but the food is of varying quality

It's anything you choose. Put it in your mouth and it tastes amazing. The overall quality and nutritional value are up to you.

Not everyone is a hormonal teenager.

Basically...
>Sex gets old in your thirties.
...this.

>It's anything you choose. Put it in your mouth and it tastes amazing. The overall quality and nutritional value are up to you.

Oh shit, that rocks. Definitely A in that case. I'm not getting any anyway so it'll be nice not to have to worry about it any more, and eating with people is a lot more common than fucking at least for me.

You could make the argument on C's favor. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life if the grass is greener on the other side. Settle with bad and carry on with no "what if" forever fucking up my psychological equilibrium.

I'm 32 and my interest in sex is approaching zero. I already prefer jacking off.

I'm basically already living A although "consistently incredible" isn't how I'd describe it yet. More like several good meals followed by a few bad meals, and repeat.

That's an interesting perspective. Thanks.

A, I'm married and both of us already have low sex drive

You old fags missed where B says a lifetime of incredible sex. That means your tiny wrinkly dicks start to work again.

B and you don't even have to give me the sex.

B, I'd finally lose some weight

you young virgin fag obsessed with pussy missed everything about us having had enough pussy and it being overrated.

Yeah banging your fat used up hog wife for years might do that to you. But I imagine the B choice make it so you find the pig attractive again

Fucking kekked

Option A, every time. No sex sounds great! Can I still get cuddles and kisses though? Sex is just painful and a chore.

If I get to eat all you can eat Brazilian BBQ I think I would never have sex again.

The hip flank steak is better than God himself.

I have bedded women so young and pretty you would likely have trouble working up the nerve to speak to. A lot of them. You may have a very hard and painful time understanding that I would rather have a very nice sandwich. That says a lot about you without you having to poorly articulate it yourself.

>tfw in my early 20s and already getting bored of sex (even after not having had very much of it)

it's just such a chore

>all the As and Cs

Well, color me surprised

and possibly converted

D: None of the above. Sexless life and shit food.

Whoa, hey, I didn't even have to choose! Takes the pressure off, really.

Cannot compute. Sexless, okay, I get it, it happens. But why shit food? You're in control of your intake's quality.

B obviously what kind of bullshit choices are these

>implying you can get some

Let me first state I'm an older dude, so that might color my answer a bit. I've had multi-year stretches of my life that were like option A, and others that were like option C (except replace "consistently terribly bad food" with "consistently meh/unsatisfying food"). So I know pretty well what those two options are like.

That said option B sounds like the worst possible choice. >No flavours can be experienced. Imagine what a hell it would be to choose this and then one day crave a peach, or a nicely grilled salmon, a burger, or just something salty. No fucking thank you.

Give me A.

No hesitation: B
"Food" pills would be beyond amazing for Crohn's. All the pussy in the world isn't even especially exciting compared to that.

Option A. For spiritual reasons, I have been celibate my entire life, anyhow. I honestly find well-made dishes more interesting than the idea of sex, which is just a tingling sensation that could last between a while to under a minute, a temporary feeling.

Sure you have, fatso.
*tips fedora back at thee*

Option A.

>all these low test libido lacking fat old men and virgins ITT
Hit the gym and lay off the fast food you pathetic shits.
Choice B all the way.

>Terribly bad food once a day
>Unsatisfying sex once a week
Does it mean it can be amazing except for those bad occurences or will everything I eat or fuck be like a rotten fish?

>For spiritual reasons, I have been celibate my entire life
Spiritually ugly, spiritually fat, or spiritually a sperg?

I'll take A
>already experience C without the sex
>Almost 30 already anyway, so only so many years of good sex left

>That said option B sounds like the worst possible choice. No flavours can be experienced. Imagine what a hell it would be to choose this and then one day crave a peach, or a nicely grilled salmon, a burger, or just something salty. No fucking thank you

this this this

Well, I've never had sex but I've had some pretty good food. No reason to take a chance on something I dont even know about.

A for sure

I assume I ca still jerk it Then A. Sex is overrated, also this guy beat me to it

None of the above. I am just a young man that wishes to remain celibate until marriage, in accordance with my Christian beliefs. It wouldn't be a lifetime for me, unless I decided not to become married. For this Veeky Forums exercise, though, I would choose Open A., as it is the one I have been accustomed to all of my life, perhaps with less flavors, at times.

I thought you whacko fundamentalists consider flavorful food to be an abomination in the eyes of your "lord" since you might obtain, "god" forbid, a modicum of pleasure from it. How dare you! Fall on your knees and repent and when you wake up have right back at it until you lay me down to sleep again.

A, so I can live my life with good food and no fear of being raped

I will holder her down if someone wants to work the corn cobb

notsureifserious.jpg

Anyone posting B in this thread needs to be permabanned from Veeky Forums.

A without question. Sex is fine but it's overmemed

im more surprised at all the bs
plebs

obviously A
sex is not real, food is.

You're saying I missed my only opportunity to enjoy sex?

Nah it’s just that Veeky Forums is filled with fat men with tiny dicks and low libido, of course they don’t enjoy sex.

A as long as I can eat like a pig and never gain weight

Try bulimia

that would depend on what you chose to eat.

A.
Only virgins, autists, and poorfags would choose sex over awesome food.

Refer to

Missed the point there

Haha option C sounds terrible haha no way anyone lives like that already lol

I unironically would. A and B would leave me with such a void. Better 2 in hand and all...

>Option C: A lifetime of consistently terribly bad food once a day, and wholly unsatisfying sex at least once a week.
so, marriage?

A.
I barely have sex, I am too lazy for that and I don’t enjoy that much.