How come Jewish writers are so much more intelligent, creative...

How come Jewish writers are so much more intelligent, creative, empathetic and in general more talented than white writers?

For example, almost 50% of Granta's list of the best contemporary writers are Jewish despite being only around 2% of the population:

1. Emma Cline (Jewish)
2. Joshua Cohen (Jewish)
3. Mark Doten (Jewish)
4. Rachel Glaser (Jewish)
5. Lauren Groff (Jewish)
6. Garth Risk Hallberg (Jewish)
7. Sana Krasikov (Jewish)
8. Ben Lerner (Jewish)
9. Anthony Marra (Jewish)
10. Greg Jackson (Jewish)
11. Naomi Alderman (Jewish)
12. Ned Beaumann (Jewish)
13. Adam Foulds (Jewish)
14. Joanna Kavenna (Jewish)
15. Benjamin Markovits (Jewish)
16. David Szalay (Jewish)
17. Adam Thirlwell (Jewish)

18. Yaa Gyasi (Black)
19. Dinaw Mengetsu (Black)
20. Chinelo Okparanta (Black)
21. Zadie Smith (Black)
22. Helen Oyeyemi (Black)
23.. Nadifa Mohamed (Black)
24. Taiye Selasi (Black)

25. Karan Mahajan (Asian)
26. Ottessa Moshfegh (Persian)
27.. Esme Wang (Asian)
28. Kamila Shamsie (Asian)
29. Xiaolu Guo (Asian)
30. Sunjeev Sahota (Asian)
31. Tahmima Anam (Asian)

32. Claire Vaye Watkins (White Female)
33. Evie Wyld (White Female)
34. Sarah Hall (White Female)
35. Catherine Lacey (White Female)
36. Jenni Fagan (White Female)
37. Jen George (White Female)
38. Halle Butler (White Female)

39. Ross Raisin (White Male)
40. Richard Hall (White Male)
41. Jesse Ball (White Male)

Source 1: granta.com/issues/granta-123-best-of-young-british-novelists/

Source 2: granta.com/issues/best-young-american-novelists-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2010/jun/04/new-yorker-young-writers-list
newyorker.com/contributors
theparisreview.org/about/masthead
tinhouse.com/product/best-of-tin-house-3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_House#Staff
nereview.com/26929-2/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf, really?

Yeah, the list is obviously pretty spot-on as it was co-edited by Sigrid Rausing (Jewish) who didn't get where she is without reading a book or two!

And check out a similar list by the New Yorker of the best 20 writers under 40 years old, the same statistics apply:

David Bezmozgis (Jewish)
Jonathan Safran Foer (Jewish)
Nell Freudenberger (Jewish)
Rivka Galchen (Jewish)
Nicole Krauss (Jewish)
Philipp Meyer (Jewish)
Salvatore Scibona (Jewish)
Gary Shteyngart (Jewish)
Wells Tower (Jewish)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (African)
Dinaw Mengestu (African)
ZZ Packer (African)

Daniel Alarcón (Latino)

Sarah Shun-lien Bynum (Unknown)

Yiyun Li (Asian)

CE Morgan (White Female)
Téa Obreht (White Female)
Karen Russell (White Female?)

Chris Adrian (White Male)
Joshua Ferris (White Male)

Source: theguardian.com/books/2010/jun/04/new-yorker-young-writers-list

Lauren Groff is a hack. Arcadia was incredibly obvious and boring. It was the kind of book where you dread starting the next chapter because it's so obvious what's going to happen. The prose was pretty weak too. 3/10

If that's what kind of talent kikes have to offer, I'm not that jealous.

Simply because the Jungian collective unconscious or "racial memory" exists, and the experience of trauma, struggle, and isolation throughout the history of human civilization lays an essential foundation for universal artistic expression.

The average Ashkenazi IQ is ~115.

In comparison East Asians are around 105 and non-Jewish whites are around 100.

>only 2 white males
>the largest demographic of writers in the US
Definitely no bias going on here.

Umm wow, anti-Semitism in 2017? Really!?

>Salvatore Scibona

sneaky undercover jew, his wikipedia says his family was "ethnic italian" odd thing to say why not just say they were "italian" oh because they weren't really

Yeah...please keep your conspiracy theories out of this thread. Jeez.

Are you new?

But it has to be because they're smarter than everyone, right?

And how many of them have you actually read, /pol/?

Sage.

I mean are Jewish people genetically predisposed to being way, way more intelligent than non-Jews.

For example, the list of writers published by the New Yorker: Was put together by a publication which has many Jews in top editorial positions. They must be pretty smart, you have to admit that:

Editor: David Remnick (Jewish)
News Director: Carla Blumenkranz (Jewish)
Features Director: Daniel Zalewski (Jewish)
Online Editor: David Haglund (Jewish)
Senior Editor: Hendrik Hertzberg (Jewish)
Senior Editor: Deirdre Foley-Mendel (Jewish)
Literary Editor: Deborah Treisman (Jewish)
Staff Writer / Former Senior Editor: Amy Davidson Sorkin (Jewish)
Senior Web Manager: Liz Maynes-Aminzade (Jewish)
Archive / Culture Editor: Josh Rothman (Jewish)
Staff Writer: David Grann (Jewish)
Staff Writer: Nick Paumgarten (Jewish)
Staff Writer: Elizabeth Kolbert (Jewish)
Staff Writer: Kathryn Schulz (Jewish)
Staff Writer: Michael Specter (Jewish)
Staff Writer: Rachel Aviv (Jewish)
Staff Writer: Evan Osnos (Jewish)
Staff Writer: Nathan Heller (Jewish)
Television Critic: Emily Nussbaum (Jewish)

Source: newyorker.com/contributors

hey i thought jews were all about diversity? that list doesn't look very diverse

That's a good point. These companies do not seem very diverse. Aren't jews often the ones telling white people to accept diversity? Seems kind of hypocritical.

because Rabbis had to excel in Biblical and Halakhic scholarship (which meant rigorous legal and academic training in the arts of reading and writing) while also excelling in child-birthing.

Why is this so fucking mysterious to everyone?

>reading contemporary literature

I mean, if their books are *that* good then surely they must be put on the list, it's only fair if you really think about it. You can't begrudge them that, unless you're racist which is like not cool at all.

Another publication which is obviously super respected in the literary world is The Paris Review. Again, Jewish people just have to be more genetically intelligent than non-Jews judging by the publication's staff list:

Publisher: Susannah Hunnewell aka Susannah Weiss (Jewish)
Publishing Director: Lori Dorr (Jewish)
Developments & Events: Julia Berick (Jewish)
Special Advisor: Joshua Liberson (Jewish)
Editor: Lorin Stein (Jewish)
Associate Editor: Caitlin Youngquist (possibly Jewish)
London Editor: Adam Thirlwell (Jewish)
Advisory Editor: Elaine Blair (Jewish)
Advisory Editor: Cary Goldstein (Jewish)
Advisory Editor: Frederick Seidel (Jewish)
Advisory Editor: Sadie Stein (Jewish)
Advisory Editor: Luisa Zielinski (Jewish)
Advisory Editor: Leanne Shapton (Jewish)
Reader: Brent Katz (Jewish)-Reader: Phoebe Kaufman (Jewish)
Reader: Matt Levin (Jewish)

Source: theparisreview.org/about/masthead

I forgot to mention it was absurdly maudlin and the main character is a literal cuckold.

Perhaps because it's obvious that it has more to do with ethnic nepotism than anything else. And it's unacceptable behavior in white societies.

Tin House is obviously one of the USA's most popular literary publications, and again, the authors from their The Best of Tin House short story collection are mostly Jewish. These writers must be so awesome, I mean I can barely comprehend just how awesome they must be:

Deborah Eisenberg (Jewish)
Steven Mullhauser (Jewish)
Amy Bloom (Jewish)
Aimee Bender (Jewish)
Steven Almond (Jewish)
James Salter aka James Horowitz (Jewish)
Marshall Klimasewiski (Jewish)
Stacey Richter (Jewish)
Jim Shephard (Jewish)
Howard Luxenberg (Jewish)
Ellen Litman (Jewish)
David Benioff (Jewish)
Julia Slavin (Jewish)

Jung Yun (Asian)
Frances Hwang (Asian)

Elizabeth Tallent (White Female)
Lucia Nevai (White Female)
Natasha Radojčić (White Female)

Pinckney Benedict (White Male)
Denis Johnson (White Male)
Robert Olen Butler (White Male)
Mark Jude Poirier (White Male)
Ryan Harty (White Male)

Source: tinhouse.com/product/best-of-tin-house-3/

The United States is not a "white society."

What do you mean by that term?

Oh and the senior staff at Tin House are also predominantly Jewish! I'm like...quit hogging all the intelligence and creative talent you guys! Leave some for the rest of us haha :)

Editor: Rob Spillman (Jewish)
Editor-at-Large: Elissa Schappell (Jewish)
Associate Editor: Emma Komlos-Hrobsky (Jewish)
Poetry Editor: Matthew Dickman (Jewish)

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_House#Staff

People see this type of thing and think "conspiracy." In reality though, it's just good old-fashioned nepotism, and the Jewish community is arbitrarily in a good position to perpetuate it. Not that that's a good thing, but that's really all there is to it.

White people created and built the country known as 'America,' so yes, it is very much a white society.

Read one page of Talmudic commentary and you'll figure it out right away. The Jews were dead-serious about interpreting Biblical injunctions properly, and they developed a legal/academic tradition of immense sophistication based on highly detailed analyses of TEXT.

This created a culture of literacy that is probably, in world history terms, unique. Even today Orthodox Jewish men will typically study English, Yiddish and Hebrew in addition to the major European languages. Jews have always been multi-lingual as a Diaspora people: they have mastered their own text traditions while borrowing and contributing to others. Maimonedes was interested in Muslim literature. Philo is an early example of Jewish-Hellenic thought. Books like Ecclesiastes owe as much to Athens as they do to Sinai.

As far as I can tell all of the world traditions have produced literary masters. The Buddhist migration from India to China includes some of the most extraordinary cross-cultural literature in the entire world canon. For God's sake they were writing in Chinese and Sanskrit at the same fucking time.

Augustine was reared in a tradition called Manicheanism which has Hindu and Buddhist influences. Islam interacted legally and intellectually with Hindu philosophy and ideas as it spread into India.

These kinds of events are the most spectacular and seminal motions that occur in world literature. You have to broaden your sense of human history of ideas to appreciate them, to get a feel for what Judaism means not only as something within and against "the West" but in the big picture of world ideas.

The fact that Christianity is itself an offshoot of Judaism illustrates some of the complexity and falseness of such a dichotomy. God dammit I'm getting so fucking sick of brainlets, non-readers, internet posters, meme-spreaders and Richard Fucking Spencer.

Correct, the only people who call it a "conspiracy" are those trying to turn others off to the reality of how jewish ethnic nepotism manifests itself.

Hold your g-d damn horses there buddy. Can the forum overseers please remove this anti-Semitic comment? It only breeds racism and bigotry.

Now, another literary publication in the top five most read and most respected literary publications in the US is of course the New England Review.

And again, its most senior editors just happen to be....yep, you guessed it! Jewish! These guys must have brains coming out their ears :)

Editor: Carolyn Kuebler Jewish)
Editor-at-Large: Stephen Donadio (Jewish)
Fiction Editor: Janice Obuchowski (Jewish)
Poetry Editor: Rick Barot (Jewish)
Editorial Panel: Benjamin Ehrlich (Jewish)
Editorial Panel: Elizabeth Kadetsky (Jewish)
Editorial Panel: Gretchen Schrafft (Jewish)

Source: nereview.com/26929-2/

Jew's are stereotypical intellectuals

For some reason allot of writers and television/film personalities are jewish

Woody being the most prominent example

Actually the thing called "America" created the thing called "white people."

Before America, which included three distinct groups of peoples, the settlers in Jamestown for example would have been called "English people," while the men in De Soto's camps would have been called "Spaniards."

The arrival of black slaves and the contact with indigenous Americans created the distinction that allowed Spaniard and Englishman to be grouped into a single idea of peoplehood called White people.

>Richard Spencer
stopped reading right there desu

OP here. I actually created this thread to get some proper redpill going. Post infographics about Jews destroying the white world, or fuck off.

EVERYONE: READ KEVIN MACDONALD'S CULTURE OF CRITIQUE SERIES.

You should really try reading top to bottom sometime. Or left to right for that matter.

They fought a civil war over the premise that slavery was incompatible with those foundations you're relying on. The Union was a rebirth. You conveniently dismiss an essential part of our history.

Woody Allen is kino. He earned his fame.

I see you, truth-seeker.

Who here is in awe of the number of great writers published in Harper's Magazine?

*raises hand*

Only me? Oh come on you guys, surely you've heard of Rebecca Solnit, Ken Silverstein et al.?

Well, guess which demographcic are massively over-represented on the publication's senior staff because of their unrivalled intelligence!

Editor-at-Large: Ellen Rosenbush (Jewish)
Assistant Editor: Ava Kofman (Jewish)
Assistant Editor: Adrian Kneubuhl (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Andrew Bacevich (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Dan Baum (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Joshua Cohen (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Rivka Galchen (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Gary Greenberg (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Frederick Kaufman (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Garret Keizer (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Gideon Lewis-Kraus (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: Rebecca Solnit (Jewish)
Contributing Editor: John Edgar Wideman (Jewish)

Source: nereview.com/26929-2/

Also black slavery fueled the cotton boom that led to the emergence of the northern industrial mill economy that propelled the United States into the industrial revolution.

And all the major infrastructure of the early south was built, at least in part, by slave labor (exg the Patowmack Company canal at Great Falls, Virginia).

The people who created and built America were definitely in large part black, brainlet. Perhaps if you would read some actual American history instead of contenting yourself with an unchallenged and uninformed ideal you would begin to appreciate how amazing and arduous the task of establishing this country in the North American woods really was.

OP is absolutely SEETHING

Spend your time doing something a bit more productive, you weirdo

Wtf is with the relentless shitposting of these lists?

You aren't negating the fact that white people created America.

Jewish merchants also played a major part in bringing slaves to America, thanks for bringing that up.

>maximum damage control

This is all well and good OP, but what can be done?
I vote Trump just for shits and giggles, but I got no answer for the jewish problem.

>askhenazi jews who only because they are white have intelligence that is not of a down-syndrome individual as israel natives have bad iq score
>even then you notice that only because they are forced to study just like asians they barely get better iq than white that do not at all
>what is even weirder is that not only do they get usually thrown in jail for finance frauds but they also get exposed for plagiarism even more
>then when you look at their actual work you notice a trend of them doing things that are not really the hype they get(wonder why and who makes the hype) but they also love to explore gross and immoral fetishes especially pedophilia
>and the most important thing is that they rely on the person's morality to do evil deeds behind his back but when they get found the cry as if they are oppressed, they cry as they punch you
I guess you realize now why they got expelled from over one hundred countries

wait, i'm confused, since asians have the highest iq shouldn't all of the editors, executives and staff be chinese?

because of anti semitism? oy vey remember the 12 billion

This is such weak pol shit.

>not an argument
refute it then

Someone did some digging and made an updated list of places jews have been expelled from: 359.

>he thinks calling it tribal nepotism would be considered any less anti-semitic
oh lol

>he thinks calling it "white privilege" masks his support for white genocide

gas yourself

There's no argument to be made. I don't disagree with the veracity of these lists. What s happening here is simply thinly veiled anti-Semitic shitposting designed to hook naive lurkers into reading racist literature.

>CURRENT YEAR
>U
>R
>R
>E
>N
>T

>Y
>E
>A
>R
Also, wow, a Jew put together a list of other Jews? But they're not known for being clannish at all! How could this be?

This they don't even use the Marx's dialectics, the ground breaking art of logic

>no argument
weak damage control

We want Hitler to rise, Jewboy. Accept the redpill

......................are you seriously using IQ as your major guiding principle in navigating the history of interaction of peoples???

Dude can you be more basic? How's that post-Enlightenment high riding out for you, with all your empirical, NUMERICAL measures of the linguistic-existential phenomenon called consciousness?

You trust anything a guy in a lab coat tells you, right? You're savvy with psychology because it's "scientific"? It's nothing but statistical Freudianism coupled with modern medical paradigms about consciousness being an entirely organic process characterized by a one-to-one correspondence with brain chemistry and statistically observable disorders. How's that working out for you? You take your anti-depressant today? Well don't be too upset, you scored over 100 on your IQ test. That means you should be able to have at least a decent life, right? After all, the ability to mentally flip 3d objects and complete analogies clearly translates to a social ability to stay out of jail, get married and make 65,000 dollars a year. I mean that's Bell Curve in a nutshell. That and "black people are stupid so stop trying to fix them." Jim Crow's got nothing on IQ 85, am I right? What can a whip, a noose, or a Freedman's Bank run possibly do in the face of an EMPIRICAL METRIC for rolling dice in one's head?

Nevermind the fact that IQ is a blip floating on a European wave crest that began with Descartes making splashes, you're good to go, and you have an easy one-size-fits-all way to understand the complex historical and political issues.

Fuck me dude, get a grip on yourself.

He's being sarcastic in order to point out how Jews control evreything and are trying to implement communism and breeding out whiteness and masculinity

>You aren't negating the fact that white people created America.

see

wait, now i'm even MORE confused, if iq isn't a real thing then what can justify the lack of diversity in those lists? i

Another wonderful day on Veeky Forums, a forum for discussing the nefarious Jewish takeover of the publishing industry to bolster slumping bagel sales.

Why won't you just admit that you're afraid of being found out? That you fear your kind might get holocausted again? :)

diversity is strength, remember? i just want the publishing industry to be strong, that's all my friend

It's a complicated story. Read up on the history of Jews in America if you want to know it. Hell, make some Jewish friends and talk to their Grandparents.

Can you give us some historical context of this industry coup?

I'm aware that former slaves like to claim that they built America but there's obviously no truth in that.

Jews did however play a major role in bringing slaves to America. Did you know that Lehman Brothers and the Sachs family (as in Goldman Sachs) were major slave traders?

>Did you know that Lehman Brothers and the Sachs family (as in Goldman Sachs) were major slave traders?

well i'm sure they'll be forthcoming with the reparations they owe the african american community

Diversity is a slogan. The idea behind it is simple and deeply moral. It emerges as a slogan in contrast to segregation and Jim Crow, in a specifically American political context, and with the intent of unwinding a hundreds year old system of medieval cruelty and barbaric ignorance.

It also is invoked to encourage the peaceful interaction (and assimilation, though you won't here it said) of immigrants and white Americans.

It means be don't make fun of Fu Wang for being Chinese, and it means don't call Tyrone a nigger but consider him a potential friend.

Why do people have a problem with this public-school rule of thumb?

no historical context can justify lack of diversity my friend take your "redpills" elsewhere

>I'm aware that former slaves like to claim that they built America but there's obviously no truth in that.

>I see your point but it's obviously not true.

>I have no argument

>I believe myself

>I am a brainlet

>I have such little command of facts that I can't even talk

>I am confused by a world of complexity and I don't want to go through the hard work of figuring stuff out

>I want an ideology that pre-programs me to have answers that I find convincing without having to read

>I will continue reinforcing the ideology I have because it's uncomfortable to be challenged

Yes, everyone knows that Jews are able to time travel well over a hundred years before they were born in order to profit using future knowledge.

Got a rebuttal for the jewish slave trader bit?

But I'm interested in the history, the actual processes of the takeover and, as you seem so knowledgeable on the subject I figured you'd at least have some resources you could point me toward.

the jewish holy scripture clearly state that goyim are like cattle so there really was no ethical breach in trading human souls, educate yourself on the historical context my friend, hayum lehman did nothing wrong

well why don't you look at the staff lists in historical editions and see when the diversity started to decline

What is there to rebut? There were Jewish firms involved in the slave trade. There were English fiends invoiced on the slave trade. There were whole governments involved in the slave trade. There were African kingdoms involved in the slave trade. What of it?

woah, hold up, you mean slavery wasn't all white people's fault? are you sure about that? is this one of those "redpills" i've been hearing about?

That would be a start. Have you not done that already? I would think, given your overriding interest in the truth here, that would have been an early step in your enlightenment.

You brought it up. It doesn't seem particularly relevant to the question "did black people contribute to the creation of America."

Can you really not appreciate the economic contribution of hundreds of years of free labor produced by millions of persons on tens of thousands of plantations, thousands of roads, bridges, canals, dwellings and public buildings?

I've put my hands on stones laid by slaves. How do I know they were laid by slaves? Because I read a book about them, which includes original documents contracting slave labor to place them there.

These particular stones are part of a canal infrastructure so critical to the development of the south and the expansion of the 18th century Virginia economy into the Ohio valley that George Washington himself chartered it.

If you read your history you will start to understand how the Appalachians blocked in the early settlers, and posed a barrier between east and west that generations of men fought to overcome by blasting roads, building canals, establishing villages, chopping down forests etc.

These men could not have done this without support from an established government in the Piedmont that relied entirely on an agricultural economy fueled by slave labor.

This is not even controversial, you're just ignoring it because you're trying to make a stupid ideological point about America being a "white nation" which doesn't even make sense because, as pointed out earlier, "America" precedes "white."

But go ahead and hang on tight. I know there's a lot at stake here and that admitting billions of free labor hours over centuries played a part in the establishment of America somehow threatens the present identity you've adopted.

>English fiends invoiced

Felicitous auto-correct, another Jewish invention.

well if i had to guess i would start looking at when Philip Gourevitch took over as editor, but personally i'm just concerned about the lack of diversity not finding historical excuses for it

When did Philip Gourevitch become editor, of which publication, and why is that significant?

Why are you being such a pussy? Why is your white skin so thin? I'm white and I have no problem observing that whites enslaved blacks.

It wouldn't particularly surprise me certain Jews participated in the slave trade. Blacks participated in the slave trade for fuck's sake.

But it would be foolish to grab onto these unusual examples as if they illustrate an ambiguity about who exactly was enslaved and who exactly was enslaving. By and large, white people enslaved the blacks. That was a cruel thing to do, but I didn't do it, so I don't feel guilty about it, and I don't feel upset when someone points it out because I haven't based my identity on some stupid notion of racial innocence or purity.

All peoples produce individuals capable of doing awful things like enslaving others. This is not hard.

>unusual examples
Pretty sure blacks selling other blacks was not unusual.

Would you agree with the following statement or not:

"American slavery between 1607 and 1863 was characterized by white ownership of black slaves"

wow way to sidestep your own inaccurate statement

I'm not playing games with you faglord. I'm smarter than you and we both know it.

So did I.
I didn't really mean too but, I just did.

Funny that.

> Jew York
moving on, nothing to see here

>I'm white

we both know that is a lie

They're just that smart!

>Jews have an average IQ of 120
*98 , according to Israel's own statistics. Jews are just ethnocentric and neurotic little bastards so they promote their own.

this thread is woke

Jews being intelligent don't add up to this disproportion, fucking hell

*Asians have a higher average IQ
>Inb4 Ashkenazi Jews
Have an average IQ of about 102, anything that says higher is false.

Are you working on an infograph with this info, OP?

>tfw you realize how and why J D Salinger had so many mediocre stories published in the New Yorker before publishing Catcher

Jews bring antisemitism on themselves. Yeah, the average Ashkenazi is smarter than the average Western European or East Asian. Some overrepresentation in fields that favor intelligence like finance, academia, law, media and yes literature is inevitable--but the proportions they're now trying to pass off as natural and meritorious are fucking insane.

Compare the Jewish share of undergrads at Yale (25%, overrepresention being around TWELVE THOUSAND PERCENT to parity) to the Jewish share of undergrads at MIT and CalTech (around 5%).

Why is it that when schools judge applicants exclusively on demonstrated academic performance Jews fare worse in such stark numbers? Why is it that Jews can only make full use of their rich intellectual heritage when an entire institution is controlled by the chosen people?

They're parasites. Cunning, no doubt about it, but a human virus that imitates and infiltrates a population before replacing its power structure with itself.

>the Jewish community is arbitrarily in a good position to perpetuate it
I used to think this, but the numbers have reached points where it's impossible they're unaware of what they're doing