ITT: American foods that are too spicy for American palates

ITT: American foods that are too spicy for American palates

>too spicy for American palates
>posts image of snack that is made in America and primarily consumed by Americans

Are bongs really this fucking stupid?

Are you retarded?

They fuck up your colon too

I once ate a bag of these for dinner and the next day I got scared I was bleeding internally because my shit was red but then I remembered what I had done

I did the same thing with beets.

it's bongs and pacos who think americans can't handle spicy food

>work with dude who rags on everyone who doesn't know what real spice is
>Eh man in my country man we have the finest food my wife makes it good to, I'd bring it in but you gringos can't handle spicy food
>get a breakfast burrito every morning use a good amount of hot sauce
>Ey boy you going to be okay might burn up your tongue man, not good for you man
>"Nah I like it, not the hottest I have only around 100,000 scovilles"
>eh esse if you like hot stuff maybe I bring in some of my wifes stuff, I bet you'll be crying dude
>"I'd like to try it, I do hot food challenges only lost one."
>shit his wife makes is basically siracha sauce
>give him some of my friends stuff
>whining like a bitch after a dip of one chip
>still talks shit about how "american food is crap"

>buy store brand cajun mix
>have to add cayenne to make spicier

U mad?

A friend's sister did this too and actually went to the hospital. The doctor had her tell him what she ate starting with the last meal going backwards. She's still paying off her bills.

No? literally just posting a funny story.

>I do hot food challenges
Faggot

>go to place
>eat all 12 wings of ultra hot sauce and get the wings and meal free

why not do it

>order anything spicy at a fast food or western-styled restaurant
>it's basically tabasco level, even if it's called "GHOST PEPPER BLAZIN XXX DEATH SANDWICH" or something

>go to korean bar
>order something spicy
>it's actually spicy

god bless asia

>She's still paying off her bills
And he laughed all the way to the yacht yard where he put a large downpayment on his yacht. She's a typical female simpleton running to the pirates everytime she feels a twitch or gets a runny nose.

>American food too spicy for American palates

Americans lack basic reading comprehension skills too, it seems.

can you not read? it makes you a faggot.

actually sociologists believe eating spicy food is perceived as manly so probably not unless he's a bear and a top

i believe the subtext is that frito lay would not continue to make these if they did not conform to american tastes, which undermines the basis of this whole thread, making OP a faggot as they say

But his point is moot since a large portion of Americans can't tolerate spicy cheetos, American palates are more suited for salty/sweet foods. Just because frito lay still produces them doesn't mean they're a top seller.

ok that makes sense

consumed by Americans. hahahaha go to any high school and you'll find spic grills eating them

spics are not Americans, no matter what libtards will tell you

Not gonna lie, I like flamin hot cheetos but the XXXtra hot are almost too much for my delicate, American taste buds

exactly, hot chips are mainly targeted to minorities. as a Mexican living in Mexico I can confirm you that hot chips are not made for Americans but for niggers that go to your country and call themselves that

As an American, I really can not stand Bangs Root Beer. The old thyme that give it that "bite" is just so overbearingly spicy for my widdle taste buds, it honestly feels like I'm drinking Satan's piss!

Thinking eating spicy food makes you manly is pure faggotry

>can't read cursive writing
God why are Americans so fucking dumb?

it's more of a meathead thing to think that so I wouldn't call it faggy, maybe closeted

>go to Asian restaurant
>be careful sir, it’s spicy
>sure, I’ll take that
>taste it
>it’s not even close to sriracha level of spiciness

Such is life in Western Europe.

>Bangs

>bangs

My fuckin sides

they sell more than any salty snack non frito-lay division. they are probably top ten in the company.

the hot pickle is fucking hot but its made with capsaicin so it's fake news

Van Holten's dill pickle is the saltiest thing I've ever eaten (and I liked it)

Yes

They are easily in the top 10 or even 5 of their products, sales wise.

Doesn't each one of these have about three days worth of salt?

Why do Yuros take memes so literally?

>In san antonio for work
>Lunch break the guy running the show has a place in mind
>Little mom and pop sandwich place run by mexicans
>Menu is spanish with english underneath
>Order a 4/5 pepper hot sandwich, habenero sauce over turkey called something pele
>Its literally just fucking tobasco
>Go back later, get the 5/5 hottest ghost pepper sauce
>Its Franks fucking red hot

My 12 year old niece loves these things. Glad she shares my taste for spicy foods.

Nah only northerners and east coast fags can't handle spice. The South and southwest love spicy food.

This just happened to me. Went to Popeye's and tried the Ghost Pepper wings. Not even hot. Not to mention they were overcooked, tiny and flavorless. They got me, guys. Never trying a meme item again

>I measure my spices in time
well la de da

>Being this new

Have you never heard of recommended daily value?

Same goes for the McChicken. Best fast food sandwich?? It literally tastes like eating lava-hot tire rubber!! I swear, I almost singed my tongue on one of these.

Pic related

there are fucking flaming hot cheeto macaroni bites in burger king right now

Almost everyone I know in college likes Hot Cheetos. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Those taste more like vinegar than capsaicin.

My friend used to call it "Barg's".

That's because it's what they said in the commercial

Is this your typical lunch?
>2 blondies
>7 cookies
>1 bag of of chips

Try some actual food my man.

Are Americans really this stupid?

only spics eat this

I usually have some boiled peanuts as well. And those are "brookies" (brownie/cookie)

Yeah fuck Americans can't even read bongs in cursive

not the guy youre responding to but youre yet to post a funny story in this thread

why did i laugh

>go to indian restaurant
>order mild curry cause my max spicy is like thai chili
>comes it shredding my tongue
>waiter says mild means they use less habaneros rather than other peppers

Thanks Murican-jeets

>56%er trying to deny his future
Those "people" are what you mongrels deserve.

Step up phams

The south truly is degenerate

That lice ridden shithole should have been scourged of all the inbreds when we had the chance. Lincoln was far too compassionate. They won't be granted compassion next time, to be sure.

that's not actual food and the "spice" is mostly chemical... like warheads or crybabies