How do I convince my gf to go with me to taco bell instead of cooking tonight

How do I convince my gf to go with me to taco bell instead of cooking tonight

Just cook something you lazy fattie

You don't... Just go through the drive thru and bring it home. The force feed her one bite at a time.

This is exactly why I’m not in a relationship.

Am I doing it right?

>have a gf that want's to stay home and cook
>would rather drive to fucking taco bell and probably bring home cold food

Fuck off. This board is for people who actually enjoy food.

Print out some coupons. Your thriftiness will turn her on and she will immediately fuck you before going to taco bell with you.

She sure as shit wont be in any condition to fuck around afterwards.

Taco bell is the only fast food that doesn't annihilate my stomach. I can't be the only one right?

Yeah, that's why,

If you're the one who'd be doing the cooking, say you want a break from it and are in the mood for some taco bell.

If she's the one who'd be doing the cooking, tell her you wanna give her a break and get some fast food.

Are you two incapable of eating separate things?

Dried up roastie detected.

>him: [option A] / [option B]
>her: taco bell is fucking disgusting, it's not happening, why am i even with you

>steaks we bought from kroger 2 days ago somehow went bad because fucking kroger

looks like it's taco time after all lads

>there's a real taqueria half a mile closer with real food that's much cheaper

Looks like it's lengua super burritos tonight!

I take it back. This post is "exactly why" you aren't in a relationship.

It's not really fair to judge why someone isn't in a relationship when they've never been in one before.

>Using the term "roastie" and suggesting that a woman not wanting to eat fast food tacos over cooking an actual meal is a dealbreaker in a relationship.

I think it's more than fair to judge.

not that user but disgusting blue pilled roastie cunts like you are why I'm not in a relationship

>writing comprehension

I should have written, "when they've never been in one in the first place."

I'm sure you'd be happily married right now if we just got rid of 50% of the female population. Fuck those girls you don't agree with on a few issues keeping you form being happy.

Still vague. If it was an insult, you would have written "you've".

Again, there are other, more obvious reasons why you are going to be alone forever. Keep telling yourself it is your choice, though. I'm sure it is a comfort to you.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch

>If it was an insult, you would have written "you've"

I wasn't talking about the person I replied to. I think we're in agreement.

>unironically using Roastie
I'm guessing your body fat percentage is either 40% or 10%( but no muscle mass) and you unironically wear fingerless gloves, loose fitting jeans, running shoes, a fedora and t-shirt with logos and images on them.

Do you three mad roasties honestly believe that your boyfriend / husband likes you? Are you so fucking stupid that you believe the only men who hate women are the ones like me who openly say so?

Guaranteed, whatever guy is fucking you right now has less respect for you than even I do. At least I'll tell you you're a dumb bitch to your face. He's letting you believe that he actually enjoys your company and he's willing to keep up the facade for at least 5 more years when you start visibly aging. You should be thanking me.

I'm a straight white male you fucking retarded mongoloid.

back to my dear boy

Spoken like someone whose only human interaction is on the computer. I hope your ideal cartoon woman is fulfilling enough.

Oh, and I am a male in a well adjusted relationship with a female. Who wouldn't be caught dead in taco bell.

I'm a white straight dude and have liked and respected (almost) every girl I've been in a relationship with. I'm personally single because I'm kind of an autistic asshole sometimes and a drunk the rest of the time. I find guys just as frustrating and hard to get along with than girls, so I typically have better relationships with women.

Tbf, women have always been considered the compassionate, nurturing part of the yin-yang duality. Men have to disregard the fact they employ unabated avaricious greed, subterfuge, backbiting, a clinging to historical incidents long past and backstabbing on levels never even considered by the other half of the duality who aren't split tails. I swear to god, I will join MGTOW if I ever get divorced.

That (up to a certain degree) is how it's always been. Women are the best, but can also be the worst. Marriage is a sham, so that shit's on you. If you actually want to have kids make sure you find someone you're willing to make that commitment with first. Otherwise abortion and birth control should be normalized and subsidized entirely. Overpopulation is at the root of all of the world's largest problems right now.

>you actually want to have kids

Nah, mate that isn't the issue. Neither of us wanted to spawn gaping mouths so we were compatible in that respect. I guess it's more the hormonal bs that rages through her when she syncs up with the moon cycle and starts raging and bringing up ancient historical incidents that she can never let go of. Idk, but other guys tell me it's the same with their wenches, so there's that. Just can't recommend marriage and will never do it again if something happens and I get divorce raped.

prime examples of the roastie typing style:
>attacks a man's image (see ) instead of his actual argument
>makes the argument about her holes ("you are going to be alone forever")
>denies that she's a roastie and goes into too much detail to "prove" that she's a man ("I'm a straight white male")

You truly have it all figured out. Treat yourself to some taco bell and gently weep yourself to sleep tonight. You have earned it.

why exactly did you specify both white and straight
>also weirdly specifies white and straight
samefag
sameroastie
you wretched bitches think you can fool a man

If you don't specify that you're a straight white male these days the /pol/ crossboarders wont even read what you have to say. It's pretty petty, and honestly pathetic. I miss moot.

>man

You are the only person calling you that. Really.

I've never eaten taco bell in my life. nice try, roastie

Sounds legit.

you're missing out my dude

Tell her you have a poop fetish and wanna watch her have diarrhea

You really, really aren't

show bobs roastie

Your desperation to hope there is actually a woman that you are responding to here knows no limits.

tell her you'll eat her taco after

get her drunk and stoned.

she would probably cry rape and have him locked up, and take his house in the divorce and he would have to pay for the rest of his life for her lazy ass to fuck black guys

Tell her that you are going to Taco bell.

The only thing you have to convince a women of is her place. Once you do that, they are easily managed. They want the guidance... like a dumb puppy, except you fuck em.

>she would probably cry rape and have him locked up, and take his house in the divorce and he would have to pay for the rest of his life for her lazy ass to fuck black guys

Fuck off, normalfag

that escalated quickly

At least he has a gf.

i think he is just caught in her orbit

You have hit rock bottom.

Show gril benis pls

Feeders disgust me.

You can try being the man of the relationship and tell her you both are going to Taco Bell.

>Would rather prefer greasy shit than home cooked food
Ask her to cook tacos for you retard.

What if she can’t properly brown ground beef

then you are dating a retard and I am pretty sure that is a crime or should be

Tie her up and rape her then throw her in a water ditch to drown and go eat taco bell and ask out one of the women there.

Then she's legitimately fucking stupid, or pretending to be, either way dump her and go get $20 worth of taco bell just for yourself

$20?... that is a garbage bag of taco bell

Bring her g a y j u i c e

I’m pretty sure all the roasties got btfo of this thread

it's like three burritos and three soft tacos
they're not cheap anymore

Offer her a Nachos Bell Grande with extra cheese and fixin’s

What planet are you on that Veeky Forums does justice to quality food?

Where did OP ever say, or even imply, that it was a deal breaker?

>females like you make me wonder how men even put up with us or why a woman would choose to be with her own kind.

Probably explains why dykes try to seem masculine.

i lmao every time i see this response

Not that I’m in full agreement with you (nor do I doubt you care one way or another) but I definitely have the same impression of our “straight white male” friendos here. The person is speaking in a typical, condescending cunty sort of way so if it isn’t actually a woman then it’s gotta be a cucked man who knows his place is waiting to clean up his wife after Tyrone finished.

If he’s going to expend this much effort why not just break up with her coldly and go get himself Taco Bell?
Same outcome without the criminal prosecution.

you are a retard let your gf cook for you