Whats the weirdest style of writing you ever read?

Whats the weirdest style of writing you ever read?

Other urls found in this thread:

saganfan1983.deviantart.com/art/Plane-Room-Recluse-549067509
youtube.com/watch?v=EF3i4c4yDs8
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aJnaOl7gykX0owX0g5Y0luV2s
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aJnaOl7gykQVhxVzBmR2Q2NWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a deviant art autist that I lurk on. It's some of the weirdest fucking shit I've ever come across. There are hundreds of these stories, all wish bizarre kidnapping/child abuse narratives.

A friend shared it, I assumed this dude was some huge meme, but apparently he's avoided public scrutiny, which is probably lucky for him. He could easily be the next Chris-chan.

my diary desu

/thread

this is not weird

Ahh yes. Deviant Art autists are a fun read.
saganfan1983.deviantart.com/art/Plane-Room-Recluse-549067509

Darger

OP here. I didnt ask for cringe or autistic wiritngs.

not weird at all just autism

Oh. Well, William Burroughs has a pretty insane style, though the insanity is more in the content. Continental Philosophy can get pretty nuts, A Thousand Plateaus is absolutely bizarre.

I don't know, it's hard to find a weird 'style'. Is any style really going to be so insane?

For real? Darger is uncanny

this fucking amazing.

its just another Hero's Journey except its longer

The style isn't weird to you?

Have you ever read a book in your life sir? Do you understand what "weird style of writing" means?

The bible

what are all those numbers embedded into the text? lmao

you must be fun at parties

Well, I gave some suggestions above. Burroughs, Delueze, I might add Ballard to that.

But in a world with free verse poetry, where people publish books of just numbers and non-sensical jibberish, I'm not sure what could make a style weird. It seems that there is only weird content.

Was this supposed to be a thread about 'Weird Fiction' ala lovecraft? What do you think is weird?

even though the passage uses simple language, its style is weird because of the bizarre, inhuman train of thought it follows. i would definitely classify it as having a weird style

nick smith

Vasily Grossman's memoir.
there were times it took me to re-read a page.
it's not written like an acutal memoir, it's written like someone published his notes of the interviews he took with every single soldier, officer and general of his travels from Moscow to Berlin.

I-is it bad that I liked this?

Gertrude Stein desu

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra
The Legend of the Ten Elemental Masters

This
youtube.com/watch?v=EF3i4c4yDs8

Well, I was fixing my muffler, while everybody was standing aroud. (Which is hard to do while it's still hot) gave up, looked up, and all my friends had ditched me, and I had to hang around with Audrey's friends who I didn't know.. but half of them turned out to be the little brothers of my friends, who I went to see Karnivore with.) I watched the Entrail Girls.. who seemed pretty cool... then we wandered, and I was jumped by some crazy asshole who turned out to be Boner.. who was damn glad I was me and not some guy that would want to kill someone who jumped on them. Mike showed me where he was sitting.. I sat and talked to him for a while.. and I heard people shouting my name.. he was about 6 feet from about 20 people from my school (including Wonko The Sane, but only people on my board know of him) Well, I was due to meet Pamala at the trashcan so I left my
friends who were sitting by the way-cool tree.
Pamala decided we'd sit WAY in back so people wouldn't see us smoke anything illegal.. I then wandered.. my only goal to find my true friends.. especially
Tyrone.. who was who I wanted to hang with most.. I wandered and bumped into someone who had hair just like mine.. we stared at each other for about 5 minutes.. when finally he said "FREAK!" and walked off... I wandered once more.. I bumped into Dork, who came with the 20 people from my school, and was sitting with them, so I siad i'd stop by later and chat with him.. I then bumped into some freaky person with a cute butt... he turned out to be Morgue.. we were both very happy at this point, and started walking and hanging out..
we had our arms on each others shoulders which is compleatly normal.. he then took me to where everyone else was.. he gave me a hug.. which surprised me, because I've always thought she hated me,
and I was nothing more than a mere to her... Dork made me go in the pit. I think it was during Flow's solo set.. some guy landed on me, and somehow kicked me in the balls real hard.. it hurt, and I wanted out.. BLECH!

post darger excerpts pls

holy fuck this kind of thing scares the shit out of me for some reason. how does someone live for years obsessing over something so small and inconsequential? schizophrenics and conspiracy theorists at least obsess over huge evil plots or demonic forces or whatever, but stuff like in your pic are just so alien and detached

The rock doctor's pretty weird
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aJnaOl7gykX0owX0g5Y0luV2s
as is the Philmarillion
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aJnaOl7gykQVhxVzBmR2Q2NWM
both for how obsessive they are without the typical autism modes of writing (albeit in different ways).
What I find more interesting though is things written by paranoid schizophrenics. One or two I've come across have this really hypnotic way of writing and despite what they're saying being obviously contradictory and/or cryptic to the point of incomprehensibility after reading enough of it, it begins to strike a chord and put me in an extremely weird headspace where the patterns they see in reality start to become believable.

reading joseph mcelroy rewires the neurons in your brain or something its crazy shit

George Herbert

>My prose is literally Aesthetic.

These seem like satire. How can they write like a normal person but then describe mental patient screaming on the floor type behaviour?

this is disturbing because if this guy is actually retarded he was probably abused like that and is venting his experiences through writing.

I assume it's a weird joke but if there are hundreds of them it's probably legit, unless it's some grad student's weird AI project.

Fucking Camilo Jose Cela "Oficio de Tinieblas 5"
I dont even know what that was about and I read it trough and trough. I think he may have been way WAY ahead of his time

To be honest, I find Deleuze to meander and convolute to the point of absurdity, that though, may be simple translation weirdness.
Vonnegut is a unique process for sure.

Yeah, when I say hundreds of them, the vast majority aren't this direct. But this specific series, about "Max, Thatcher and Jen" is pretty insane. Here's another.

This is his typical story, strange fanfic crossovers. The part that really gets me every time is the "pants war riped to shorts'. This line occurs in maybe 75% of his stories, and he has an obvious fixation with people's clothing being torn off.

I have no doubt these stories are 'real' and not some elaborate joke. the guy lists himself as 28 years old, and he's been posting since 2009 and his most recent deviant art journal entry is from july 22. So the kidnapping stories date from when he was 20 years old. Based on the lack of basic writing skills, I'd guess this guy has a learning disability of some kind, probably more than autism.

Also, if this was a prank of some kind, he's never "cashed in". As far as I can tell, outside of a very small fan-fic fetish community on deviant art, no one has noticed this guy. He hasn't achieved Chris-Chan levels of notoriety and the harassment that comes with it. So that's why I'm not linking his account, this poor dude doesn't need Veeky Forums trolls fucking with him.

Any more?

>The Pikachu sparky has undergone a changed, fully delitzed, full permanent bologna bodied, full permanet bologna organs and bologna insides, two permanent bologna and ham ears, two permanent ham lips, a permanent bologna, ham and cheese tongue, two permanent bologna feet, a full permanent bologna head, a mixture of ketchup, tomato, pizza, bbq and taco sauce as his blood type running through permanent bologna veins to all his permanent bologna organs and bologna insides. literally he has been fully delitized the same way as foreverial tiedup Tbone, he has been fattened at the same time that he has been fully delitized, he has been completely wrapped up, tiedup, rope mummified, covered complete in permanent rubbery rope bondage leaving only his head, feet and part of his tail exposed through the bondage, now his name is foreverial tiedup fat sparky.

>Not the only pikachu this happens to, many pikachu and Raichu fall to this and end up like this.

This guy, rafe15, has been the focus of a lot of harassment and 'fully delitized pikachu' is meme status. I feel a little bad for the dude, but fuck me if this shit isn't the craziest stuff I've ever seen.

1. schizophrenics off their meds
2. uneducated people who reached adulthood well before the internet age

Now I imagine you writing in your diary everyday pretending you're a cute 2D girl. Thinking about it, I should start doing that

Wittgenstein's Tractatus. I honestly believe he was trolling the philosophical establishment and nobody had the balls to call him out on it because he was a "genius".

What the fuck. This is the weirdest shit I've ever read in my life. It must have been hard as fuck for his guardians.

>Should I try to do the party again