I don't have a shot glass so I'm just trying to measure by sight. Does this look like about two shots of rum...

I don't have a shot glass so I'm just trying to measure by sight. Does this look like about two shots of rum, or way too much?

Just drink it, faggot. Nobody cares.

I don't want to drink too much and severely hurt myself. After all rum/liquor takes a while to set in so you dont know if you've had too much until its too late

Don't be a sissy.

cut your thumbnail you disgusting sodomight

Looks like a regular nail to me

Do you really think an extra ounce will kill you or something? Fuck off you big baby

Every time you say this, I grow my nails a little longer. Delicious tears m8

looks like 3 to me

Looks like a single baby shot for weak babies

Well its very strong alcohol so its always a risk

Way too much. That looks like 4 oz. of rum

Holy fuck you sound like a massive faggot.

Ok I did my best to measure out two shots using tablespoons.

Also if I had this whole bottle would I die

if you have to ask you probably shouldn't try but seeing how it's 35% half a bottle isn't going to kill you, probably

No it wouldn't

>70 proof
chug the bottle faggot

the admiral, despite out ranking Captain Morgan, is grossly inferior. Both are pretty cheap dirty rum for women though.

>measuring rum in tablespoons
jesus christ you are a faggot

I really hope this is bait
If not is this the first time you've ever had hard liquor?

ITT: Meme alcohol

no you wouldn't, a fifth of 100 proof is about nice comfy safe blackout territory with a couple benzos and that's barely two-thirds the strength and sans pills.

Honestly yes it is one of my first times

How do I know if Ive gone too far

Wait at least 15 minutes between shots

If you can't walk in a straight line, stop

ive been mixing it with coke

Isnt there a counting trick, to measure shots??? How the fuck does it work??

four seconds of pouring equals a shot, I have found this results in very large shots

That's when you have one of these to pour with.

when you can't feel your face, keep going

Depends on the bottle and the viscosity of the drink, if you order from a restaurant and they do it "by eye" it's either practice with a standard pourer tip and mixed drinks being so overpriced that the occasional free double is nbd, or occasionally with a pourer tip that has a slider to measure.

Slight correction: when you can't feel your face, force vomit, chug some coke, and then keep going. Keeps you riding the razor edge longer and cuts down on the headache since you're technically hydrating.

Well yeah, that's like a bit more than buzzed level.

Yeah, you count out the number of times you filled some sort of measuring device.

>spiced rum
>measuring alcohol with tablespoons

>force vomit
No.

well why not? gotta meaure the shots somehow. its dangerous to just pour willy nilly

how much is this

No it's not dude. Please just stop being such a pussy you're making everyone here uncomfortable

jesus christ dude don't drink all of that, you will die for sure

JUST DRINK IT YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT

the most fascinating thing about this thread is that there's apparently someone from allentown who DOESN'T crave the sweet release of depressant-OD death

so, what? do people just drink straight from the bottle without caring?

drink over a long period with food and water in between until you decide you're drunk enough. if you do that, i guarantee you won't get sick.

Look mate, you're obviously underage and scared, so I'll spoonfeed you. Do you have a measuring cup? Because if you're here, you bloody well should. 1/4 cup is 2 oz. You call it strong, but you got a rum that's only 35% alcohol by volume, so it's weaker than pretty much every other plain spirit by minimum 5% alcohol. So if you really want to measure, you can measure your two shots as 3/8 of a cup, or 'half way between 1/4 cup and 1/2 cup'. However, since you got alcohol that's on the weaker end, you'd also be pretty fine taking it in doses of 2 oz at a time. Does that help your plight?

Also, the first time I drank alcohol, I drank about 2/3 of a 750ml bottle, which is the kind you have, and I came out fine. I did this by pouring unmeasured amounts of vodka into unmeasured amounts of coke, topping each up as I felt like it. You'll know when to stop when it's hard to keep your balance. Once you hit that point, you can make it a bit stronger by taking a two-shot drink over the course of an hour. To maintain, only one shot per hour, or half of that two-shot drink you made.

THank you user. You honestly did reassure me, and help me. I do feel better now. Thank you. I am kind of a hypochondriac and worry about the smallest shit. When I drink I always pussy out and stop drinking before I ever feel all that drunk

Cheers, mate. I find it calming to keep in mind how it works. There's some biology to it all. We measure drinks the way we do because your liver filters about one 'drink' per hour. These days the crafts vary, but usually not too far. Beer is usually about 5% alcohol, wine is about 10-15% alcohol, and your stock spirit is 40% alcohol. Again, you're on the weaker side of spirits. The serving sized being 12 oz beer, 6 oz wine, and 1.5 oz liquor, are what they are because your liver filters out about that much alcohol every hour. That's why you drink one of those serving sizes in an hour to maintain, but to actually start getting drunk you'll need to drink more than that in the timeframe, though I wouldn't recommend over three per hour. It's not a bad thing to be hesitant to drink too much, lest you end up on al/ck/ general, but if you take it slow you're not gonna throw up or anything, even if it is your first time. There's not too much to be scared of, as long as you're not driving or anything. People have been doing this for ages, so just have a good time, and lay about for an hour if you don't like how you start to feel; then you can start maintaining again after that. Lastly, don't forget to eat at some point tonight, that'll help your absorption of the drinks be a more gradual process.

Man you are so cool. Thank you so much for the kind help. People like you are a gem on this website.

nothing's cooler than drinking kid, stick with it and you'll be top dog in no time

Do you happen to know how long it takes the body to absorb different kinds of alcohols (beer/liquor/rum/whisky?)

that depends how tall you are, don't worry about it at this point

Are you for real?

real as Jesus sport.

Alcohol is alcohol. 15-20ml pure ethanol takes an hour, whether it's a half-shot of Everclear or two bottles of Utah supermarket beer.

Thats what i would consider one shot.

.. Im a drunk.

It's alcohol, mate. You measure it by volume, not by type. Rum, whisky, vodka, it all goes at the same rate. Similarly, you'd find the same if you drank the equivalent amount of alcohol through a beer. Main variable is how much you've eaten. A bit of it's absorbed instantly on an empty stomach, but give the rest at least 30 minutes.

You replied to at least two different people in that post.

T-this is bait, right desu?

>Beer 3-5% alcohol by volume
>The admiral's deliciously sweet rum 35% by volume

While there are certainly stronger drinks like vodka for example it is still a strong alcohol compared to your garden variety boozes

How old are you?

No
"Garden variety boozes" will be ~40%

Lol my mom drinks that with coca cola faggot

>its dangerous to just pour willy nilly
oh, my sweet summer child

This thread is fucking hilarious

Is this bait?