On a scale from 0 to imminent hospitalization, how bad is reusing day old bacon grease to cook my eggs?

On a scale from 0 to imminent hospitalization, how bad is reusing day old bacon grease to cook my eggs?

how big of a faggot do you need to be to even ask this question

my mom says that it isn't bad

If you're killing the bacteria from the eggs, of course you're killing the other bacteria brainlet

When you heat up or cook food, you are killing all the bacteria.

A better question might be:
Is this bacon oil rancid (expired / foul-smelling), or is it still good to cook with?

tfw brainlet

It's not just killing the current bacteria that can make you sick, but their leftover waste product that doesn't get destroyed by heat which can also make you sick. People get food poisoning from completely cooked food.

Bacon grease can keep for months if you keep it covered and in a cool place.

you're the kind of faggot who eats pizza with gloves huh

i guess i wasnt thinking about it like that

always thought you cooked eggs because who would eat raw eggs lol

Every other animal except humans

didn't know animals knew how to cook

>reading comprehension

Cookbooks must be your kryptonite

All boomers save and reuse bacon grease

what's kryptonite? im new to cooking sorry.

can confirm

Bacon grease will last for months for fuck's sake.

considering I have a jar of bacon grease that's been sitting on my stove for literally years and gets completely emptied out next to never, I think you'll be fine

fatass

????????????????
I use a spoonful for my eggs and only get bacon when I need to refill it

wtf you guys put bacon grease in a jar?

yes

Oh guys I forgot to mention.

I'm a fag, what do?

the user said they never use enough to empty the jar. she can't be a fatty.
thems fightin' words.

How do you know xe doesn't have a large jar?

suck dick obvs lol...

I'd like to think it was the size of her heart. I might be completely wrong. and I'm okay with that. but anyone that has a bacon fat jar is ok in my book. unless they're gay. just kidding

Save bacon grease in a glass custard bowl. Can refrigerate for years , use to cook eggs, make roux, etc. or save for weeks unrefrigrated if it is pure fat

your mom says a lot of things

Not him but I'll eat it with a knife and fork

>what's kryptonite?
what filthy corner of the planet are you from? even where they shit in streets they know about kryptonite

im just fucking with you

It isn't. It's awesome. Try greasing your bread pan with it too. Or make bacon burgers and fry your ranch fries in the bacon grease.

i hope you stop being a retard and learn something so you hopefully don't get food poisoning at some point in the future, love you, take care

You'll be fine. People store bacon grease in pic related for weeks.

disgusting

It's fat that just happens to be solid at room temp instead of liquid like oils. Nothing disgusting about it at all.

Why do people like using bacon grease? It doesn't taste very good to me... the good bits are the brown bits at the bottom of the pan imo

>It doesn't taste very good to me
It makes great breakfast gravy. I use to like to fry my eggs in it but these days I prefer lard for my eggs.

Most people don't just eat it straight, we cook with it.

Bacon grease is lard though.

Does it actually add bacon flavor and is it high fire or low fire? I like using butter for eggs

I don't eat it or cook with it but I still use it

I have the exact same plates and very similar cups

What do you do with it?

>is it high fire or low fire?
what? if you cook your roux with High fire. it will burn. but if you cook it on a normal to med-low heat it will brown nicely. which is a huge difference.
>does it actually add bacon flavor?
honestly I've never made breakfast gravy or sausage gravy from anything else. so I'd like to think yes, I hate white pepper gravy

why do americans put their bacon grease in the microwave

sometimes they get bored of heating water in the microwave

greases it up for extra speed

we don't

wow i wish i had bacon

meant

I'm going to cook more eggs right fucking now lads with the same grease.

yeah and its often hard to make them out over the sound of our cocks going in and out of her mouth, am I right fellow trolls?

RYAN NO

nice, make sure to cook them over easy or sunny side up at least

imma do them like i did in the op only way i know how

as long as that yolk is runny, you'll be smiling

Not bad at all. You'll be fine.

I really want to know what you do with it.

rubs one out with it

I use A dab of olive oil. Love the taste