FOUNDERS IS THE WORST BRUERY IN AMERICA

FOUNDERS IS THE WORST BRUERY IN AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyx6qdsS8ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like founder's but I have some good picks of pouring out bad beer I can contribute

Fuck you they are great

Is that a trappist? Fuck you

Fuck u

Off-topic but this is probably a better place for this question than making my own thread

What beer tastes like yuengling that i can find somewhere other than the east coast? I genuinely think Yuengling is the best out of all the cheap beers but it's not sold anywhere but the east coast apparently.

this is what I do with any beer in my house

I'm probably going to pour a whole bunch of homebrew down the sink that I made in august... since it is a coopers homebrew.

feels good mayne

You would give it a bowl cut?

No, Piraat is not Trappist, just Belgian.

Drain pouring is for pussies. Death by firing squad is what that shit deserves

ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
LAD

you stupid fuck. grand rapids is god-tier city for beer and founders is far from the best, but it's sure better than 95% of the competition

Ok, name one brewery in America that's worse than Founders.

FOUNDERS IS THE WORST BRUERY IN AMERICA AND KBS IS THEIR WORST BEER

youtube.com/watch?v=zyx6qdsS8ME

>monk
>not brewing his own beer

>that's not the shape of Founders bottles
you couldn't be assed to go buy a single of Rubaeus (their only genuinely trash beer) and take your own picture? get outta here

Sierra Nevada for starters

>BRUERY

Thank you for your opinion, you fucking retard.

Only brewery I've ever been to that has a fucking cover charge, but grand rapids is a pretentious shithole so I'm not surprised.

this
if you got any kbs for christmas feel free to send it to me so i can pour it our for you

Even if it was a Trappist beer, why would it make a difference? Heavy hopping of beers that rely on yeast as a key flavour component will never be great.

>watermelon
doing god's work

Coors light you fucking nigger

>usp
I like you. I'm too poor to afford an H&K, but my M&P 45 is tiding me over until tax returns

>rubaeus is founder's only trash beer
I feel like all of their grocery store beer is shirty. I love the stuff I've had from them that's only available from the liquor store tho

t. southfag, bible belt USA

Sam Smith's is pretty terrible. How they managed to make an oatmeal stout taste like smoked cheese is beyond belief.

That new Budweiser prohibition beer tastes similar to Yuengling.

Triggered soyboy IPA drinkers in here.

Id vote magic hat or even ballast point for the price to quality factor

The true watermelon beer.

drank there

comfy pub

Why do people reply so easily to obvious bait??