Anyone else here a Checker/Rally fan aka a fast foodie? It's my favorite fast food place

Anyone else here a Checker/Rally fan aka a fast foodie? It's my favorite fast food place.

>looking forward to eating shitty food only suited to be consumed in a car.

everyone here loves rallys except this guygotta love banan milkshakes and the best fast food apple pies. oh they make the best fries too. what can't they do?

>everyone here loves rallys

Yeah, they are just flooding this thread

>what can't they do?

Make proper food eaten with utensils, you slob

Rallys are usually dirty, but they have the absolute best fast food fries.

>flooding this thread
I couldn't believe the love rallys received in the thread last week. I see the Veeky Forums users in a different light now
what other fast food place would put fries on a burger. only the one that has the best fries. they know you'll still order a side there so good

>banana milkshake

My man, I always got those

It's cheap and within walking distance of my dorm, it'd win by default even if it wasn't already my go to fast food.

whats your go to order?

I mix it up a lot but when I'm in a hurry, two fry lover burgers and a 6 piece mozzarella stick, sticks go on the burgers.

Fag

>mozzarella stick
sounds like a tasty sandwich
I love cheese sticks fresh from a fryer. but the two places I've had fast food cheese sticks (McDs, arbys) they really suck. from sitting in a warmer.
are rallys any better? also is the chicken wings good

Fat.

For me, it's the bacon roadhouse. The best fast food sandwich.

Those fries look like shit desu.

Say what you will but McDonalds fries are still far and away the best

>Those fries look like shit ((desu))

how about you try then you fucking stupid nigger

Only worth if you get one of the specials they've got going on (Which are often pretty cheap)

Their fries are good. I like that they still fry their apple pies, even if they do always get cinnamon sugar and pastry flakes fucking everywhere when I get 'em

>even if they do always get cinnamon sugar and pastry flakes fucking everywhere
so worth it
on a side note with the apple pies. I was doing some opinion survey with rallys and the last one, they were getting ready for some summer desserts. the first one they asked about was a waffle cone with apple pie filling inside (no Ice cream) topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar dusting. for a buck and a half. sounded decent but not as good as two pies for a buck. but they might get bad feedback so it's not guaranteed to be a thing

Usually they're fried to order, theres fry seasoning in the breading so it's a better flavor than other places. No idea about the wings, they look like shit on the menu board so I've never had them.

Second. I'll take this, a chili dog and a big ass milkshake.

do they really make the bacon roadhouse with this style "bun"? if so, where?
all I've ever seen was pic related.
it's a great burger but I want mayo not ranch

Sadly, no. That was how they made it years ago. It was much better.

BREAD + MEAT
>FOKEN AMURICA

I just had it for the first time. They have great prices for unhealthy finger foods. I had some chicken bites with fries and a checkerburger. Their asian sauce is garbage.

McDonald's fries are objectively shitty.

The fries are awesome. But everything else is nasty.

Very much agreed. They closed the one down near me though :( i used to live within 5 mi of one and would eat there at least once a week and sonic once a week. Both no longer exist.

Their spicey chicken sandwich is great, has a kick and always slathered in mayo

actually fucking love rally's DESU

My fiancé's mom has been the cook at a Rally's in Yuma since around the time she was a toddler
They give us free food every time we stop in, it's pretty comfy