Read about great men

>read about great men
>have a mini panic attack when reading about what they accomplished when they were my age and what I've accomplished by comparison
Anyone else?

Nah, I'm comforted by the fact that one day many little gay faggots like you are going to be reading my story and having this feeling.

Comfort yourself with the fact that they'll all be forgotten eventually.

Wow, the next Joyce here. Watch out everyone.

>>read about great men
>>have a mini panic attack when you realize he was only able to accomplish that by leveraging jewish connections

so hard to find a decent role model in america post-ww2

>implying getting a helping hand from Jews is a bad thing

please Hitler used the Jews to get where he got and look how happy it made him!

try to have a dad next time lol

Jordan Peterson

i have a dad but he wasn't able to send me to a private jewish school but that's probably because we're not jewish

Relax. Many "great men" are men you've never heard of and there's no human record of them of even existing. Do not buy into the illusion of "greatness". It means nothing - unless you chase admiration, which makes you no less different then a Kardashian.

>hard to find a role model in america that isn't a jewish guy with a rich uncle in hungary
>hey what about this canadian super shill youtube e-celeb

kys

when he said great i assume he meant wealthy, can't buy a condo in williamsburg with "greatness"

So you don't respect him?

respecting someone and seeing them as a role model are not the same thing

besides i'm lying to myself and the internet when i say that because my parents tried to send me to a secular private school for "gifted children" but i thought i'd miss all the illiterate proletarian fools i played with at recess back in my working class elementary school and my parents being spineless said ok you can stay in public school whatever you want, so i basically ruined my own life, but in elementary school is can i really be expected to choose between a future of prosperity and playing in the dirt with plebs?

So you would only consider someone a role model if they sent you to a private Jewish school? For what? Theological study?

I try to believe this, but I wonder if I'm just deluding myself.

great man here AMA

jew or wasp or asian new money?

>mfw simply pursuing the cultivation of virtue and the attainment of actionless action while people are out toppling statues and calling 'anti-fascism' a moral crusade rather than a political vehicle

Read Braudel and realise its all just luck, geography and culture.

Look at how much profound writing Kierkegaard left behind. Get sad that I'll just spend my life playing League of Legends all day. That's what Kierkegaard would do if he were alive today. Right Veeky Forums? Right!!?!?!?

lel

>Orson Welles wrote, directed, and starred in Citizen Kane when when he was 24

Rick and Morty is so fucking bad

Stop being a faggot. The only people against anti-fascist ideology are fascists themselves, a group that has chosen to abandon all virtue.

>if you're against my para-military communist group then you're a fascist

in the upcoming world war we can all achieve greatness.

Dance, dance. (: luv u bby

elaborate?