Oh hey bros

Oh hey bros

Don't mind me, just being the best frozen pizza in the world over here.

shit pizza, good kurt russle movie.

Even though this is my favorite frozen pizza,I can agree there are better frozen pizzas.

Made with "pork", "chicken" and "beef"!

this is the correct opinion

But that's not DiGiorno..

That should be a pic of a jack’s pepperoni thin crust OP

Digorno is shit tier m8.

Jacks and Tombstone are so close that you cant go wrong with either

How do you make the crust softer?

Every time I bake one in my oven, I always use the minimum cooking time from the instructions, yet the crust still comes out hard as a rock.

Yall' are high on your own farts if you think anything but home run inn is top tier

Its a hockey puck with melted cheese on top

Do you put it directly on the oven rack? Try using a pan/stone to cook it on.

Yea, I bought a circular pan that fit tombstones exactly for about 2 bucks

I'm not sure if the problem is with the method or the actual baking time itself.
I'd like to try baking it a little less than suggested but I'm afraid of food poisoning and stuff, especially for frozen pizzas.

How tiresome, we've already been over this a hundred times. dr oetker tradizionale is the best frozen pizza brand/line, I wouldn't give tombstone to my dog.

That really is good. The recipe for the crust and sauce was bought from a no-name brand from the early 90s and it was actually originally a bit tastier. Still, the Tombstone is every bit as good for the nostalgia with every bite.

>ctrl + f
>no boneless pizza

I swear to god they used to make stuffed crust tombstone. now I can't find it anywhere. have I gone insane? please help

Code words for salivary glands, lymph nodes and buttholes

Yep they sure did, it's been discontinued for like 10 years

no

sauce tastes sugary and too sweet/10

red baron is

>Butcher brofist

what?
NO

Only true patrician taste allowed fellows

Joking?

/thread

came to post this but fuck you were faster.

>thread number 43723874984 about frozen pizza because fags are incapable of making their own

>not being a pizza rebel
You shit's dont even know what pizza is.