Whats going on big guy?

Why do you drink so much, Veeky Forums? Whats the point?

Because you tripped my wife

YOU TOOK THAT SHOT I SAW YOU DO IT

follow www.twitter.com/spacedemocrat

Why are you posting at 2 am, Tim?

do you really want to sit here and go through the riggamaroo?

Dou you really want to go through the whole rigamaroo?

I left my girlfriend of 7 years because we've grown apart after her abusive controlling behaviour. Im only 19 so I've spent most of my emotional development years with a possessive woman and didn't have the sense to leave. Now I'm scared of being alone with my thoughts. Im falling into depression and alcohol soothes the pain.

You've got 7 more years experience than most of the incels on this site (not necessarily this board)

I haven't drank for 57 days. Feels good man.

>gf of 7 years
>19 years old
Is this real? I don't care. You'll get over it in a year or two

I drink as much as I do so that I don't have money for anything else and all I have to do is stay home and drink by myself.

foolproof

I drink because i'm 30 and my life is very boring, and drinking makes boring shit seem exciting.

This, but I'm 27

These, but I'm 20 in a flyover town

I don't drink.

I cant bear having a lucid conversation with the dullard that is my wife.

are you me?

also it stops me shaking

>b..b..b..b..but muh medical insurances :(

lol faggot

When I drink alone it's usually to drown out my anxiety or fall asleep, it feels nice not having to deal with myself for a while.

It's boredom.
I drink less at parties than I do when I'm home alone.

My gf keeps bringing up marriage

>19
You'll be over it by tomorrow junior.

drinking and drugs for me is mood control, and a reward system. I just go nuts with alcohol and must avoid the easiest to get drug ever despite wanting it always. totally simple.

>what's the point?

Exactly

>I stayed with the wench I started playing stinky fingers with when I was 12 for 7 years

Umm, user...

It makes evenings in bumfuck backwater tolerable. My days are occupied with outdoors activities a lot of the time but evenings are just the long suffering wife and I with each of us shitposting on our favorite sites. I generally start drinking at 3 PM and go until 9 PM when I retire since I get up at 5 AM to do chores. As another user said, it makes boring things more interesting.