Kitchen Gadgets

What are some of the absolute must have kitchen gadgets? None of this "just a knife" shit, it's almost 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

generalstore.co.nz/gspub_app/654581-Ghidini_Onion_Chopper.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm looking to buy an onion/garlic chopper.
Anyone used this?
generalstore.co.nz/gspub_app/654581-Ghidini_Onion_Chopper.html

Functionality over gimmicks. Just get appliances

You realize you can get a Slap Chop and a Graty for only $19.95 +S&H?

what dollars ya talking? I'm in NZ, shipping from US is usually higher price than the item

Sorry, I assume most of us live in the first world.

The food beyblade is a lot cooler than the slap chop tho

Stay ignorant and fat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

I use this every day.

Why not just use a knife? Doesn’t that seem easier?

Not if I want to do like 4 onions.

It's the one part of cooking I get annoyed with, chopping Onions and Garlic

If it's more than one garlic or half an onion I'm putting them in the food processor, I don't give a shit.

That's really cute

I like to have my Onion in various sized chunks or strips for different dishes

I don't like onion so pretty much the only time I use it is finely chopped put into a roast or stew so the food processor works for me.

I've used one a fair bit in the past and it was pretty good when I didn't own a decent knife or know how to cut stuff properly. If you hand wash dishes then it's definitely easier to clean on knife rather than thing.

>.co.nz

How do you have a need to draw in edible powder every day?

I need one of these.

I'm still a noob at chopping and my knives are admittedly shit.
Only been getting into cooking for less that a year.
I usually hand wash anything I need for the next day plus any pots/pans. Everything else goes in the dishwasher.
I think I'll buy this. Should take a lot of time off my preparations and hopefully save my eyeballs

Get one of these.

One of the big pluses was no tears from onions. They're quick and convenient so I'm sure you'll get your money's worth.

This would be great for doing a quarter of an onion or a single clove of garlic.

I love chopping onions and garlic. All vegetables actually. I enjoy the prep/ French term for getting everything ready part of cooking a lot though.

I'd like to nut zoom her face if you know what I mean.

mise en place or however the fuck you spell and say that.

People just buy this for cocaine

this upsets me

Well I do love balls

Just got one of these bad boys

may as well just dump the lot into a deep fryer senpai

That egg must be insanely overcooked

>This contraption poops out egg sausages
fixed that for them

That shit looks actually good. Has anyone tried it?

Make sure your gadgets have been professionally tested before buying.

beautiful design

I wonder if you could use this to make dippin dots

Just
A
Goddamn
Knife

why would anyone ever think that would work for making fries?

Just smash and rough-chop garlic. Takes ten seconds a clove.

For onions, see:

Goes without saying that a lot of kitchen gadgets are shitty cash grabs marketed for white trash with less sense than money, watch out for that.

Jack?

56%

Every time you're unsure whether or not it's Jack, check for the ring on his left hand.

But of course

Unleash your inner carnivore by using kitchen claw knuckledusters to pull apart pork.

The only acceptable unitaskers are measuring devices, including:
Temperature
Weight
Volume

this seems pretty retarded considering a normal pan you can cook everything together and beans take like 30 seconds to heat up at the end when you take everything out

Food processors are gadgetd too, I've been thinking about getting one and I wonder what people here use.

shaky cam for a fucking ad

>stainess less blade

i wish i was this retarded

Interesting idea but..

"Hey i drew a cock"
>snorts cock

Is truth in advertising really too much to ask from these gadget men?
Surely there's got to be an easier way to boil an egg...

How does he manage to fail so hard at absolutely everything?

need my bollocks in there

If it's as seen on tv it probably is not a good idea.

this is useless considering recipe that use teapspoons always work as "multiple of a tea spoon". this also is really dirty sice it's unfold when you don't use it.

toaster oven. I use it half the time in cooking

I end up needing a coffee grinder for a few things to like almonds, caked up garlic powder, herbs and spices for brownies

kitchen scale for baking and weighing out portions

I just can't help to see literal toddler toys there, it's like the nugeneration is literally still wearing diapers in their daily life.
You could buy a clean electric device that can do all that at once, but they need to get neon plastic shit instead so anybody watching their obligatory blog know they are mentally retarded infants still in the color learning phase of their life.

WA LA HACKBAR

Can someone translate this into english?

do they happen to come in a steel version with gold plating?

If your country doesn't have free speech, it ain't first world. If kiwi's are as cucked as Aussie's, you ain't first world.

Forgive me, I am Russia.

This stuff's mostly a load of shit.

>manual labour
>more awkward to wash than a knife and cutting board
>another item to shove in closets, boxes when you move etc.

Just learn some knife techniques to chop your food quickly. Only thing you need a small food processor for is for purees and pastes which this manual thing isn't doing for sure.

in 13 years on Veeky Forums I've never felt the need to install an extension or seek out anything other than basic features
but now I'm filtering this webm because I can't stand thinking about that dude's gross face, his gross pubestache, and the gross expressions he makes. not even harlequin fetus, blue waffle, or jack webms repulse me like this video does.

I hate the very existence of kitchen gadgets because relatives/friends buy them to me for birthday or xmas because "hey you like to cook" thinking they're actually useful, and I don't throw them away cause I feel bad. Just buy me some fucking plastic tupperware instead.

She can chop my nuts if you know what I mean

is this new ja/ck/?

Did he actually eat that

I can only think of bad dragon toys when I see stuff with quirky names like this

I didn't want to start a new thread just for this and this is the closest I can find. No matter how many bags I put my cheese in it gets mold on it way before the expiration date. How do I stop this?

>No matter how many bags I put my cheese in
haha

My latest attempt was dividing it up into two small bags then adding it into another bag and it still didn't work

dumbass youre supposed to have the machine do the work not your arms bring the spiked end closer to the metal peg before insertion

Because it works great for making fries. If you're not a complete retard.

Lol that dude looks like a fucking Sim.

>this triggers the autism

wine cork holder hat from my Mom for Christmas
she's my Mom so O came here to complain
another shitty Christmas

What the shit is this hat supposed to do?

is this from the new season of black mirror

it's a place to hold wine corks and keep the sun out of your eyes, I suppose

Do americans actually do this?

TORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTILLAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssss

>being this obsessed

Ha! It's funny because you are trying to turn around the obsessed Euro memeand trying to apply it to people who call out the obsessed Euros.
You're clever.

This is a good list that along with a good chef knife will be adequate for most. Add a good mixer if you bake a lot.

I'm not the one drawing maymays about it.

has nobody learnt from that juicer?

Yes they have. People learned that they could bilk venture capitalists and kickstarter morons for millions of dollars for producing nothing.

this

and some microplanes, fuck box and traditional graters

I like my box grater for bigger sizes and have a microplane just for super fine things like the one on the right there.

are you actually fucking retarded?