What book will give me the feeling of seeing a beautiful girl? The type of girl you instantly fall in love with

What book will give me the feeling of seeing a beautiful girl? The type of girl you instantly fall in love with.

Finish jerking off and read some Plato.

Women are pathetic garbage. Plato is forever.

heh, welcome to the water, kid

Jerk off and waste that precious Eros that leads the philosopher to give birth in beauty? What are you a full on pleb?

I don't care if they are, I am just looking for that same feel, not actually being with a grill.

Th-thanks, David.

This.plato was the smartest human in existence it's really not up for debate its too bad the social engineers after him butchered his thoughts or "philosophy" as they like to call it

It is up for debate. Who butchered his thought tho?

Unironically the Bible

It's not though
>who butchered his philosophy
His contemporaries of the day and subsequently every philosopher afterwards because they are drifting from spiritual to the "rational" (humanism) and subduing or reserving the people of the world to beat the shit out of all of them and the bloodsuckers that they are

Read your own sentence again and see if even you, its author, can make any sense of it. It is philosophically and syntactically confused at every turn.

Simple,you cannot relate to the sentence above you that's fine,it's unchangeable.You have suspended all your knowledge to your zapping engineers.

Literally chuckled right now.

Skip books and follow pretty non-thot models on instagram.

>Wanting to be cucked in your dreams
>>>Blacked.com

life

lolita obv

La rue assourdissante autour de moi hurlait.
Longue, mince, en grand deuil, douleur majestueuse,
Une femme passa, d'une main fastueuse
Soulevant, balançant le feston et l'ourlet;
Agile et noble, avec sa jambe de statue.
Moi, je buvais, crispé comme un extravagant,
Dans son oeil, ciel livide où germe l'ouragan,
La douceur qui fascine et le plaisir qui tue.
Un éclair... puis la nuit! — Fugitive beauté
Dont le regard m'a fait soudainement renaître,
Ne te verrai-je plus que dans l'éternité?
Ailleurs, bien loin d'ici! trop tard! jamais peut-être!
Car j'ignore où tu fuis, tu ne sais où je vais,
Ô toi que j'eusse aimée, ô toi qui le savais!

Well!
That image certainly didn't improve my mood any.

The House of Mirth

You think Eros is a limited resource or something?

Not him, but while it's not "limited", it certainly requires time to regain once spent.

The Sorrows of Young Werther.
Pretty much any good poetry (Rilke, Pessoa, Mallarmé, Frost).

Go to bed Nietzsche.

It isn't ''spent'' though, Eros isn't literally the semen in my ballsack, it's my psycho-sexual desire which conflates with my will-to-live. Whether Eros is prominent in me depends on many factors, my mood and my general psychic state, but by indulging in and stimulating my sexuality I enrich it, although obviously not in excess. If you ''spent'' your sexual drive every time you masturbated or had sex, promiscuous people would be frigid/impotent all the time, and we know that they're hyper-sexual as fuck.

Why don't you just look at beautiful girls instead of reading?

>being this new

Socrates in the Symposium talks about transcending attraction to and intercourse with physical things to attraction to and intercourse with universals i.e. the form of the Beautiful itself. Sex is for procreation. Any excess pleasure you derive from it is an unfortunate by-product. Earthly pleasures nail the soul to the body. The philosopher wants to sunder the soul from the body.

That's Plato, we're talking Freud.

Freud's theory of libido and Eros was still based on an idea of the psyche as a bounded system of energy. One can release cathected libidinal energy or one can have it manifest unhealthily or one can sublimate it. The first is sex and masterbation, the second is neurosis, the third is work: creative, intellectual, or otherwise. Energy you expel through the foremost is energy you do not have for the lattermost.

The Magus.

Yeah, he SAID that whole pumping and being pumped full of so much sperm that it's a wonder he wasn't harpooned by Ishmael.

>he "falls in love" with girls because they're "beautiful"

I WOKE UP IN MEME MODE
MEME MOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEE

Sexual energy can be used in sexual systems and for nothing else. It isn't magical fairy plasma that you keep inside you to make you a genius. That idea is based on autism.

>It isn't ''spent'' though

yes it is you dumbfuck

Ishmael does not harpoon anything you pleb.

Unless maybe Queepueg offstage

Shogun gave me that feel. Fucking Mariko bro, the ultimate waifu.

t.freud)))