I found these blocks of cheese powder in my cheetos and I believe this should be mandatory in each bag

I found these blocks of cheese powder in my cheetos and I believe this should be mandatory in each bag.

>It's the cheeto chopstick autist

This thread was never about the cheese nuggets.

I also do this though. It's the best way to keep the nasty orange grime off your fingers

They should sell bags of the powder

I must admit, the chop sticks were a subtle touch. I really do use them though. Only a savage would handle those delicious dusty bastards.

Only faggots use metal chopsticks fucking faggot I hope you die

Some of us have shit to do, NEET

Then why are you arguing about cheeto chopsticks on Veeky Forums?

Mandatory 15 min break. I know I use mine for shit posting in our fire escape away from my normie coworkers

It's fun to argue about stupid shit once in a wile

>using metal chopsticks for cheetohs
dumbass

It's okay Hiro, masturbate that anger away to those AKB hags. Whilst you get splinters in your mouth from your shitty food twigs, all the decent looking Jap girls have oppa's dick in theirs, wearing K style makeup trying to look like our superior girls.

If you think that cheeto dust is “nasty orange grime” then why the fuck are you eating cheetos? That’s like peeling the cheese off a slice of pizza before you eat it.

Those are bamboo chopsticks. Although I own metal ones too. Although people getting butt hurt over my choice of chopsticks is bretty funny. That's why this is one of my favorite boards. Reminds me of old Veeky Forums.

Those are clearly metal chopsticks. I have those exact chopsticks as well.

Here are my bamboo next to my metal ones.

corean detected

I'm white but my gf is "Corean"

How did you know this?

That's not the pair in the OP though

How do I get a Korean GF?

Yes it is! The pic is HQ. Are you trolling me?
Tinder.

Get off your couch and travel to korea. Bonus points if you take a teaching ESL course and teach english so you can live decently. Even if you're meh on the attractive scale by 'murrican wench standards, you'll still be knee deep in korean twat.

chunks of flavoring is the holy grail of savory snacks congrats is been a while since i've had the blessing

So you're telling me the pair in are NOT made of metal?

Yes, those are bamboo and I am beginning to think you are trying to bamboozle me. Zoom in and you can see they are brown with wooden fibers.

Here's your final (You)