Has his nightmare come true?

Has his nightmare come true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao redpill kikes SJW leftism cultural marxism cuck feminist white genocide

...There's only interpretations...

Well yes, that's what the 20th century was.

BTW guys where should we go when the leftists finally get Veeky Forums shut down?

fpbp

Somewhere where we can be openly anti-semitic and racist

Pretty soon that'll mean behind bars hehehe

The Last man? Almost.

Mark Twain hasn't aged well.

Theyll probably throw us in isolation for contemplating Jewish genocide there desu
Its a frightening world with liberals running it

>BTW guys where should we go when the leftists finally get Veeky Forums shut down?
You are so delusional and narcissistic it hurts. Leftists will NEVER get Veeky Forums shut down, no matter how much of a hub it is of the "alt-right". Do you want to know why? Because you literally don't matter. You have no truly radical effect on the mainstream, nothing actually revolutionary to offer. I'm not even insulting alt-righters positively, as in, saying negative attributes they have. No, rather, they matter so little (moreover, not even everyone on Veeky Forums is an alt-rightist, far from it) that the idea leftists will shut down Veeky Forums is pathetic.

>Well yes, that's what the 20th century was.
You are saying this without any backing because it sounds profound.

I disagree totally and on numerous points, but you seem too psychologically distorted to productively engage with.

He's probably a niggerloving kike

This is a stealth Peterson thread dumbass.
You don't even understand the premise of the thread.

how much percentage of hate in Veeky Forums is real vs shitposting?

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

Faggots like this and the "What about the memes?" moron make me embarrassed to browse this site and I don't even fucking go to /pol/

Yeah he would had an heroed himself if he was born in these times

Is a white polo shirt a white supremacist uniform? But lol, the /pol/acks are really something else

>when you leave your basement for the first time

I think in the 21st century we're closer to the Ubermensch and further away from the last man than we were 20 years ago. Things are going in the right direction, in a perverted sense of the phrase.

>I was in jail
I have a hard time believing that.

Also why is a white shirt the white supremacist uniform?

That's because everyone will interpretate overman and the last man differently. I cannot believe that Nietzsche of all philosophers couldn't have predicted this.

The Uebermensch is a theoretical ideal not a realistic possibility.
We're no more closer to it than we are to experiencing the Platonic triangle with the carnal senses.

This. Nietchoo wanted people to strive for it but in a post-deadgod world, how could it be possible to become a perfect being?

>The Uebermensch is a theoretical ideal not a realistic possibility.
It's not. But The Ubermensch would require such a massive amount of autism and competence in equal quantity that we'd be lucky to ever see one such person.

>It's not a theoretical ideal but it would require such unrealistic circumstances to manifest that for all intents and purposes it's impossible

Okie dokie then thanks for correcting me senpai densetsu

Because what it means to be perfect is up for the Ubermensch to decide and fulfil.

>improbable=impossible

Again, how can Nietzsche not see folly in this? The way you phrase it, the 'last man' could very well consider himself overman.

>0.000000000000001=0

If he did, sincerely, then he would be. He would have affirmed his own value in his last man lifestyle and thus self-sufficiently overcome the existential angst of a dead-god world.

But the thing about that is it's certainly impossible to derive that kind of fulfilment from such a lifestyle given the idea of the eternal recurrence. If every moment carries the weight of an eternity then a last-man's lifestyle of mediocrity and comfort would be the most unfulfilling thing ever as there are no great joys or great suffering, just fairly okayish comforts and mild inconveniences when extrapolated over infinity actually don't really matter at all. In that sense to derive an Ubermensch worldview from a last-man lifestyle would be even more impressive than a "normal" Ubermensch. Literally making nothing mean everything.

so this is the power of /pol/

Uberguy doesnt want to be perfect because being "perfect" ascribes to already stated ideologies and morals that stemmed from religion.

>all my enemies think i'm a strawman
>by describing the strawman before they do I have bested them by demonstrating I am intelligent enough to model their thought

this is what he thinks

Ubermensch is not just an idea, it is a possibility. The Ubermensch will not be obtained though, he will be born.

More like designed. Either through genetic engineering or the development of AI.

What? it's got nothing to do with superior physical traits, in fact I'd go as far to say that it supersedes physical prowess.

That's the exact opposite of what Nietzsche says, the Ubermensch can only be willed into existence.

Are there prerequisites to Nietzsche or can you just jump in?

the greeks

Is there anyone here who hasn't been memed into reading them yet?

>falling for the meme meme

Nietzsche's foundation is that of a philologist, he developed his core ideas based on his knowledge of ancient Greek myth and literature, and alludes to them all the time.

That's wrong. There is a logos, and there are measurable distances between it and people's philosophies. Nietzsche and Jesus were on the money but coming from different angles and that's why Nietzsche recognized Jesus as his only philosophical opponent. With this in mind, there are spiritual ranks, and the Overman is simply #1 on the list.

I'll make make my own.

the untermensch is dragging down all values of human culture into a basal common denominator, and whats more it is hard to deny the allure of it all, even if one is willful

t. hotwheels

Nope, but it wouldn't be my first rodeo. I haven't forgotten AnonIB.

Nice biting satire. Very witty. You should join us over at r/atheism.

Well, yeah. His hope was that we'd breed a brilliant nobility to rule and an obedient chinese tier common class competent to do their part of the work and enjoy their roles.

Instead we're getting tard tier chaos

lol wh*tebois are so weak

Greeks, rochefoucauld, emerson, descartes, carlyle, de gobineau

>no Schopenhauer
>no Kant

Nietzsche was a white dude who lacked the virtue of empathy.

technofetishist bugmen are the last man incarnate

>mfw

>If I had my way, I would build a lethal chamber as big as the Crystal Palace, with a military band playing softly, and a Cinematograph working brightly; then I’d go out in the back streets and main streets and bring them in, all the sick, the halt, and the maimed; I would lead them gently, and they would smile me a weary thanks; and the band would softly bubble out the ‘Hallelujah Chorus’.

is this serious?

I don't know how anyone can take that ubermensch crap seriously after WWII. Nietzsche's ideas are dangerous in a society that is still white supremacist, in which youth of color still live in fear of police violence. Nietszche represents the same mentality, inconsiderate for suffering, of the alt right or angry white dude mass shooters and TERRORISTS (most terrorists are in fact white men, deal with it).

oh so this isn't serious

>I don't know how anyone can take that ubermensch crap seriously after WWII.
Because it's natural. The world naturally aligns itself towards a hierarchy. It's what happens when all things are unequal, which they are.

this is horrible bait friend.
I don't know if you want to shake the echo chamber or are from lefty but you gotta work cuz this stinks.
Feel bad giving yous for such a pathetic attempt desu.

*blinks*

Hillary had an article about Pepe on her website and Trump retweeted frog memes this election. Mainstream news is talking about Kek.

reddit please go

these people are never going to be satisfied, to them all the great works of art of western civilisation are merely symbols of evil and white supremacy, painful reminders of their inferiority. DH Lawrence was right.

ha HA my friend it actually is, with fully DRIPPING irony, le

>bluepill white supremacist MRA facist neoconservative puritan sexism NAZI SUPREME

fucking. schooled. idiot.