28744 is the zip code I'm in. What should I eat for lunch?

28744 is the zip code I'm in. What should I eat for lunch?

Other urls found in this thread:

wheelof.com/lunch/?zip=28744&query=lunch&radius=5
wtfsigte.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dummys......that's CABBAGING.

A nice ham sandwich

I'm not a Jew but I don't like pork

How about a cheese melt? Like a quality melt, are you able to obtain those in your region?

Do you mean like a good grilled cheese? Not Kraft tier. I've eaten about 14 of those this week. Yum

I meant I've eaten a lot of good quality cheese sandwiches

Yeah, or maybe some roast beef sandwich, that always gets me going. I'll try to think of some other stuff.

ooOOoo pastrami

You laugh, but cabbage is actually really good for your skin, especially if you have acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, etc. You can either grind up cabbage leaves and make a paste to put on your skin, or you can steam a few outer cabbage leaves and bind them to the affected area with gauze, but either way, it will soothe and relieve inflammation, redness, and itching. I knew a guy with acne who pretty much cleared it up by using cabbage masks and drinking cabbage juice, just fyi for you acne sufferers out there.

Go for it bro, enjoy your lunch. Imma start making dinner.

Hooker pussy

Lazy Hiker Brewing CO. sounds good

Do you also fill your house with himalayan salt lamps and essential oils? Fuck off with this gay ass homeopathy.

Get a reuban. Do it.

You're an idiot. You do realize that most pharmaceuticals, whether over the counter or prescribed, are made from plant derivatives. Also from insects, reptiles, amphibians, and animals. Then, labs figure out how to synthesize the compounds. You're a real brainiac, aren't you, faggot?

So did you get pastrami or are you still deciding?

You're confusing 2 different posters.

my bad

>rubbing cabbage leaves on your skin and smelling like kimchi and farts all day is better than taking a medication prescribed by a doctor
Can't tell if retarded or shitposting

wheelof.com/lunch/?zip=28744&query=lunch&radius=5

Do you not know how to fucking wash yourself? Are you really this fucking stupid? Btw, that's a rhetorical question.

I do, but I also don't rub myself with cabbage so I don't have the issue in the first place.

No, you just run to the doctor for any little booboo. Idiot. You're probably like my faggot brother in law who went to the ER when he cut himself with his pocket knife, and the doctor made fun of him and put a fucking butterfly bandage on it. You're a sucker.

wtfsigte.com/

>dat projection

Keep going there krautlad, you're doing a great job making an ass of yourself

Boys, play nice

>when idiots have nothing important to say...

>you ---CAN--- ---CHOOSE--- to do "x" thing as opposed to ---CHOOSING--- to go to the doctor and receive medication derived from "x" thing
complaining about this is nothing shy of literal unironic autism
>YOU'RE DOING A THING I DO NOT DO!! FUCK!@!!WHATTHEFUCK IS HAPPENING!!

go get oysters from frogtown market

>Actually having a heated argument over fucking cabbage
This is why I visit Veeky Forums

At least I don't jack off with cabbage.

Did you just have a stroke? Might want to go to the grocer and pick up a few cabbages for that.

Did you know if you rub raw oysters on your skin it cures cancer?

Instructions unclear, ended up with raw cancer

Wassup NC bro?

same user. if im not fanning the flames i usually started the fire.