Go to booze thread

It's Friday. You just got paid. You're going to the liquor store. What do you get?

No rules apply. Can be a beer, cider, liquor, etc.

Unpopular choice. I always get the white claw variety pack. It's seltzer water with 5.5% abv. I love this stuff. It's refreshing and has no sugar.
If I'm in the mood for beer I'll get Bell's Two hearted ale though.

whoops. It's 5%. not 5.5%

/sipanddrive/

Costco liquor isn't bad. I used to get their vodka all the time.

Cheap bourbon. As much as I hate to admit it, Mike's. Despite it being trash, I'm not opposed to Old English. Kirchwasser is also a rare treat.

I like the canned Old Speckled Hen, and Hobgoblin if I can find them. And any IPA works as a good laxative, turns the bowels into a waterslide.

Bottle of Stoli. At least until my cider is done. Er. My apple sparkling wine I guess.

Another honorable mention. I'm from Louisville. The MM distillery is about 30 minutes from my house.

The Angel's Envy distillery is even closer.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of drinking beer alone, at home, when not in a social setting?

It's relaxing to me. I like the way beer tastes, it's exciting to taste new beer and it's comfy to enjoy your night alone with a beer.

Introvert signing out.

>You just got paid

Do your part to support Puerto Rico bros

Asahi, big bottle of cheap gin and some good rye

>he doesn't have the special hobgoblin glass from the gift pack

pack of molson

is this a meme

why would you buy anything other than a cheap case/growler of local craft beer? are you retarded?

i love spending at least 50% more money for 50% less alcohol and 200% more sugar/processed shit

Nope. I also drink local and craft beer. There isn't any sugar in those. And there is the same amount of alcohol in those as there is a craft pilsner.

Dammit. Phone flipped it sideways.

2 bottles of jaeger.

Either yuengling or a random gin and some tonic water.

>hard seltzer
What that fuck? Also, would it not be cheaper and likely better to put some vodka in a La Croix?

I drink White Claw all day every day.
I think I was probably the very first person to make a thread about it as well.