Make roast dinner for me and gf

>make roast dinner for me and gf
>roast pork perfectly cooked
>crunchy roast potatoes
>crisp veg
>delicious gravy made from roasting pan juices

gf got the shits a few hours afterwards. I did an hour later. only one toilet so I pretended to take a shower and shit down the drain.

what did I do wrong? every ingredient was fresh.

Sanitation. Allergies. Enough fat to grease 1000 axels. Too much alcohol and fluids. I didn't watch you make that shit.

>I pretended to take a shower and shit down the drain
>what did I do wrong?

Nothing, my son.

what did you have for breakfast or dinner the night before? Digestion and poison do not work like you are supposing,

make sure you waffle stomp that if your turds are solid.

But it does.
>eat moldy sandwich during lunch break
>start tripping balls during rest of shift
Also how you explain apple juice going right through you?

no allergies. no alcohol.

cereal for breakfast. chicken and rice for dinner yesterday.

it was pure liquid.

fluids and living things you take in alive are a different story. I assume you already know this, and are just trying to gauge if I am retarded or not.

sounds like food poisoning, but food poisoning is basically never the most recent thing you ate. I would guess the chicken from last night.

yup. I was gonna say the chicken too.

>crisp veg
what kind of veg and what do you mean by "crisp". food poisoning from vegetables is very common.

what's your normal diet like? if it's pretty mild, the richness of the meal could have given you the shits.

It wasn't necessarily dinner that did it, it could have been anything in the last couple of days. Even if it was this dinner, there are countless things that could have done it up to and including sheer bad luck.

>I pretended to take a shower and shit down the drain.
are you from india, my man?

>need to do a lot of business/chores one hot summer day
>get back home dehydrated
>find 2L applejuice in fridge
>cant resist
>drink about 1.1L
>20min goes by
>let loose a fart but quickly realize that it's not alone in there
>spend the next 30-40min shitting applejuice

Lesson learned.

When I get the shits shortly after eating it's almost always because I ate a lot more fat than my system is used to. If you normally eat pretty low fat meals a greasy dinner can easily give you the shits. If you are used to eating greasy food it's probably something else though.

what else could I have done? there is one toilet and my gf was in there for 90 minutes.

roasted cauliflower, parsnips and carrots. it could be the richness. I never make any heavy meals like that. mostly salads and lean meat, rice and fish. more likely to be something else as it came on so fast.

If that happens, does it mean your body isn't fully absorbing all the calories from the fatty food, but just shitting out a portion of the fat?

I don't know, but it sure feels like that's what is happening. Just a couple hours after a grease bomb my body wants to eject it.

heh, at least you were not getting ready to a party and decided apple juice (cloudy with extra pulp) was a good idea

but yeah, it makes you shit your guts even quickier than coffee

You probably eat trash normally, so your system couldn't handle it.

>has a bathroom
>indian

Your first mistake and your last user

eating trash preps your system for anything though
t. fast food eater

Came here to pretty much say this.
I eat fairly healthy and low-calorie stuff by myself, but when I visit my parents it's all marbling and gravy and my stomach makes it very clear to me that it's not used to it.
Definitely isn't necessarily food poisoning.

RE: the shower shitting, I see no problem with it. It's not like there's a better place to do it if he toilet is occupied.

Unless you're actually seeing oil on the water in the bowl you are absorbing normally.

user.. now is the perfect excuse for scat play

I've seen a lil oil slick before, am I going to die?

Most foodborne illnesses have an incubation time of 6 hours or more, probably got the shits from greasy gravy or you both got a stomach flu around the same time. Also your GF was on the can for more than an hour? Is she a fucking gross pig or what

You can always shit into a garbage bag. Open it up and put it on the floor under you. Really make sure it's under your actual asshole and your dick too cuz you'll probably pee a little too. And just squat.

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking