Let's say I am an 18 year old high school student who spends his time going to school, working on my Eagle Scout...

Let's say I am an 18 year old high school student who spends his time going to school, working on my Eagle Scout, and redpilling myself on the Jewish Question. What books would you recommend me?

anything from the manga section at barnes and noble

Books on not being an autistic permavirgin

pls stop this forced meme

Bait. Pls go back /pol/

What's /pol/? I am mainly a Redditor.

More bait.

Sorry, is there some way I can see your posting history on this site? I'm not sure if I trust what you're saying, what with the no upvotes and all.

Redpill cheat sheet:
CULTURE OF CRITIQUE
DEFLECTION
HAPLOGROUPS
ACCUSE OPPONENT OF BEING JEWISH AND/OR GROOMED BY JEWS

>18
>working on eagle scout
okay

Look I'm really busy

You also need infographs with lots of faces with the jewish stamp over them.

Investigate the holocaust seriously so you can realize it really happened to 5 million plus people. Realize that Jews do well in society because they have a well constructed belief system which they follow intently and are instructed in fruitfully as children. Realize that the jews as a people are more successful because living through catastrophe comingling their belief systems have promoted an effective family structure and overall resilience in the face of existential terror which is otherwise paralyzing for a white guy with a retarded dad who didn't raise you to have any concrete beliefs or virtues revolving around the human condition and it's relation to modern society
Realize that the impending doom facing western society is not manufactured by a cabal of hook nosed kikes. Rather, it is simply a world tailor made to comfort devolving know nothing retards like you and your family, a demographic which is only going to grow.
Realize that your hatred of Jews is just envy for a people whom felt their fare of hardship and just rolled with the blows better than you and your crisis of not playing catch with ur dad enough as an adolescent

No, that's not redpilled

It's a redpill based in reality, the only thing important to the entire idea of the redpill

Look, have you been to /pol/? They should be able to explain

I wonder who could be behind this post..

You shouldn't put in so much effort, these lies don't fly on here anymore.

Since you're already redpilled, I'd look into some of the more esoteric stuff or ancient Aryan history, maybe start off with some Graham Hancock to break into it.

>a white guy with a retarded dad who didn't raise you to have any concrete beliefs or virtues revolving around the human condition and it's relation to modern society

Damn this is too real.

> (You)
>Look, have you been to /pol/? They should be able to explain

Have I been to /pol/? Yes
Have you seen the matrix? Do you know what redpilled is suppose to mean? No. Do you have original thoughts? No
You're very ignorant for an 18 year old. Exactly the type of impressionable outcast that could get duped by extreme politics. I recommend you visit the wiki and read actual literature that interests you, so you can start becoming well informed about something. The meme is start with the Greeks but people like you read a Roman philosophy called stoicism happily. Meditations is a small book, you should be able to do it

The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit if you want a Catholic take on it. Klages is always good for anti-semitism as well.

Don't read a book. Just realize its far, far better to join them than beat them. Not even specifically referring to any group of people, just elites. And if they won't have you, then you can go ahead and try to beat them. It probably won't work, but its a wild ride.

I'm a white guy with a white wife and two white, blue eyes kids and this post is TRUTH.

Why did you specify that your kids are white? Are you a cuck?

Fake news, you can't get your eagle scout after you turn 18

He admitted precisely that, right?

This, kews are enligtemed beings and blood libel alone shows that they transcend anything westerners did

>What books would you recommend me?
pol

I will turn this into a copy pasta because this is in well need to be used more often.

No, I'm inb4ing the fact that as soon as anyone talks any sense they are accused of being a jew or having Jewish family.

>if I point something out it's no longer valid checkmate Nazis

I never said it's not valid, I just said it's part of the starter pack. Sensitive much?

And you think cucking for jews makes you any better? Hopefully your kids will have more sense than you after attending 60% beaner public schools, learning how to use the internet to gain knowledge, and realizing that racism isn't their original sin like their shabbos daddy thought it was.

I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about, unless by "cucking" you mean agreeing with a sentiment.

>investigate
You mean like read Mattogno?

I know you don't know. I was telling you your kids are going to know when they're outnumbered by brown people and trying to figure out why.

The Torah

Oh, so by "cuck" you now mean anyone you think doesn't know about the racial problems in the world. Why are you being needlessly cryptic. It's very hard to talk to someone who replaces literally random words with Veeky Forums slang.

I'm not being cryptic you idiot. Jews are responsible for letting all these people into our countries, just like they did in Spain during their "golden age." It's what they do when they have power in other people's nations. Sheesh, maybe your kids don't have a chance after all. I'm very happy for you and proud of you, genuinely. But try to get with the program here. Jews are not your friend, and they don't hold the same naive view of the world as you do. And I know you don't believe me but I'm telling you the truth.