>this food is quite good

>yummy

>delish

>yummers

>leckerschmeker

>tastes good

>doesn't taste bad

>hubby

>thanks for the recomendation user, I'm glad I ordered this!

>i didn't dislike it

>I'll have the steak au revoir

>Delicious

>I liked it

I'm 90% certain this thread has ended up much better than what I believe OP intendedd

>palpable

>s okay, I guess

>Bueno

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>:(((((((licious

>the receptors in my tongue are being stimulated by chemicals which are then translated into signals that are sent to my brain which then translates those signals into sensations that I would consciously describe as "pleasurable"

It's a substance that I can masticate, swallow and digest to gain energy and sustain my body

who is she

>this stuff tastes straight out of this world!

>surreal

>It's not half bad!

That angle is all wrong, just going to blow off the bottom half of his face.

>almost like in the restaurant!

People just don't know how to kill themselves anymore. The brain isn't even the best target to begin with. Your body can adapt to survive with a large percentage of missing brain. Far better to aim for your own heart. But, of course, the imagery of a gun aimed at one's own heart is less impactful than a gun pressed against one's head- the realm of the face which happens to be the center of emotional expression.

If only people were better able to distinguish fiction from reality.

Just going out on a limb here but I would imagine that people perceive shooting themselves in the heart to be a more painful way to die than shooting themselves in the brain. We usually consider the brain to be the part that holds the "self", right? Not the heart? Because we are not ancient cave-people.

Anyway these stories of people surviving after blasting their heads off are freakshow exceptions. Like, oh my god if you don't have a gold standard you'll become like Weimar Germany. Forest for the trees, people.

The idea that the self is held in the brain is pretty archaic. Your body is an elaborate system from brain to gut. Aim for a small target vital organ, or a critical artery that is difficult to repair.

But that's incredibly painful. You could blast out your liver with a shotgun and birdshot and you'll probably die before you find a donor, but who wants to lie there dying for 3 months?

>This is takin' me on a one-way trip to Flavortown!

The liver is the most regenerative organ you have. Please do more research before ever considering suicide.

おいしい!

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Your brain is gonna fucking gush blood like an alcoholics morning poop. Its not just the brain damage

>People just don't know how to kill themselves anymore.
Well, that much is true.

>The idea that the self is held in the brain is pretty archaic.
are you retarded or are you just pretending to not know what consciousness is to make an irrelevant point?

>are you just pretending to not know what consciousness is
The smartest men in history haven't figured this out. What makes your insights special?

>where do you want to go
>I don't know, you pick

>flavor

>muh science sez that some chemical means something something """proof"""

science can't 'prove' anything that's actually fundamentally consequential. it can only touch on things of secondary, or contingent, consequence. nothing that matters can be 'proven'. science achieves only representation, which can assist prediction, but prediction can be achieved intuitively, often to greater effect. most inventions, achievements - these were achieved by tinkerers. medicine - by long trial and error.

science - is a hoax.

You're a fucking idiot. Appying the sientific theory to anything makes that act science. Just because there is information yet to be understood doesn't mean the scientific method isn't a solid way to build an understanding of the physical universe, ie the thing we fucking live in.

the 'scientific theory'. this means nothing. 'information yet to be understood'. information doesn't have to be understood, it has no explicit implications. knowledge can be understood but knowledge =/= information just like wisdom =/= knowledge.

the scientific method has not been proven, furthermore. the physical universe isn't something we live in, it's something we're a part of, and yes, it makes a big difference. 'living inside of something' carries untoward implications.

your conception of the world and truth is like a gaudy magazine ad taken seriously.

The scientific method doesn't have to be proven, it is a method.

Knowledge =/= information
Knowledge is held inside of someone's brain. Information is literally anything, like a pattern. Wisdom is the ability to apply knowledge properly.

We're a part of the physical universe, but we also live in it. Nobody has figured out how to live anywhere else yet and you're being a pedantic little cunt.

You're not smarter than me, or an actual scientist, because you did a bunch of dmt and had a religious experience.

All your arguments are just you saying words don't mean what they mean and attacking science with no credible alternative. You are a stupid person and you should kill yourself to spare the rest of humanity the displeasure of bathing in the same air as you.

>Okay let's go here
>No, I don't want to go there

>edible

I'm gonna side with this guy

I side with this guy They're both ignorant "sheeple are intimidated by my IQ" twats but my guy has a more fun point of view when it comes to idiotic internet arguments. le stem sheeple science is kewl fags are dullards who usually treat science as a religious faction. If I wanted a religion I'd go huff some incense and drink wine out of a silver cup, please and thank you.

MAMMA MIA, È DELIZIOSO!!!

we don't need an alternative to science. it doesn't actually do anything that you think it does. you just confuse the word 'scientific' with 'trustworthy', when i attack that, it's like i'm attacking all trust for you. so you get triggered.

but hey, it's Veeky Forums, people like you are a dime a dozen, what am i gonna do, teach you to not act like a fool anonymously? probably not. you'll continue to fail at all the things you continuously failed at before i came along, and i'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

>Mouthfeel

You've made implications about me that aren't true based on some nonsense idea of who I am. You don't need to lose sleep over me beause I'm sure the LSD won't let you sleep anyway.

>You've made implications about me that aren't true based on some nonsense idea of who I am.

> I'm sure the LSD

i'm pretty sure that my idea that you're a punk fag with a head full of oatmeal are actually accurate.

Also, you don't even know what the scientific method is. Why would I trust you when you can't even form a cohesive idea. What you're percieving as me being triggered is frustration that people like you not only exist, but are so arrogant as to assume they know more about the fabric of the universe than people who have made it their life's work.

> Why would I trust you when you can't even form a cohesive idea.

"if it's not approved by magazines and tv, it's not a real idea"

>What you're percieving as me being triggered is frustration

which is being triggered

> frustration that people like you not only exist

"if only people didn't disagree with my ideas that i know are right because public school teachers and television agree with me, everything would be so much nicer! why am i the only INTELLECTUAL around here!??!?!"

>but are so arrogant as to assume they know more about the fabric of the universe than people who have made it their life's work

implying that's what they did.

get a life, loser. you're all fag inside.

>capital T tasty
>the bomb dot com

>lovecraftian

>if it's not approved by magazines and tv, it's not a real idea"

Misinformation is a real thing, this isn't related to the scientific method at all. This is just an other red herring.

>why am i the only INTELLECTUAL around here!??!?!
Literally you

>implying that's what they did.
>they

You're not even clever enough to write differently when you samefag lol

>you're all fag inside.
No u r

>"that's not the REAL """scientific """method""" """

lmfao

(>implying that's what they did.
>they

You're not even clever enough to write differently when you samefag lol
)

oh, ok. it's a mentally ill person.

>butchering the formatting to make a point
Holy shit man. I'm really getting under your skin, huh?

Who is that no-name chef you posted, nobody popular or talented I'm assuming

not that i care, at all, it's not my goal, but i'm clearly under your skin, which is why you attempt to say that you're under my skin to achieve projection and transference.

Not really, i just recheck the thread whenever it's on the first page because, admittedly, i enjoy arguing and you're next level stupid. You're here samefagging as if you don't have an obvious MO and then bastardizing your format to prove me wrong.

>tfw you can't prove me wrong because proof isn't real

Wew lad, just looked that one up

>I'd eat it again

proof is in the pudding biotch.

samefagging accusations indicative of paranoid disorder.

>i enjoy arguing
>YOU'RE next level stupid

>proof isn't real
>YOU'RE next level stupid

lol.

unfuck yourself.

>When you rip razory claw for lethal

I'm accusing you of samefagging because you're a lunatic with a very clear MO. It's not rocket science, my dude.

>food

THIS. same with "s/o". fucking dorky old people

>pretty good
>it was okay
>bomb diggiddy

>It's not one sixteenth bad

>flavour

What's the matter, are you lost? You poor thing