KFC general colonel

Do people put the KFC gravy on the chicken or just the mashed taters?

Do McDonalds french fries taste great in KFC gravy? And was Cartman right that Church's chicken is an inferior product or that Boston Market's gravy is shit compared to Kentucky Fried Chicken's gravy?

Beef gravy > Duck Gravy > Pork Gravy >>>>>>>>>>> Chicken gravy > Mushroom gravy > Poop Gravy >>>>>>>> "Country" Gravy

A fast food thread?!

Fascinating.

Kfc is literally the best food on the planet, I hope they serve limitless amounts of it in heaven.

KFC is trash, all fast food is trash, you are subhuman trash for eating, enjoying and making threads about it

Then why do the creators of South Park love it so much?

>show fat detestable little shit eating fast food
>that means the creators like it

Are you autistic?

All the boys love it. Their parents take yhem to KFC every friday after soccer practice and Kenny literally started crying when Cartman ate al the skins and ran off.

It's a well known fact that the creators love KFC and P.F. Changs.

I need minimum of four small gravy tubs when I go to KFC. Two per serving of mashed potatoes because I like it like it a bit soupy. One tub for dipping the chicken and especially the chicken skin in. And a finale gravy tub for dipping the biscuit. Fucking fight me, you mother fuckers.

KFC in my country doesn't sell mashed potato

found the nigger

oh fuck... its like an I have a dream speach

They have KFC for Christmas dinner in Japan

life is not a god damned anime

What do they sell instead? Rice?

Is it possible to buy a buckrt of only skins? I'd love to eat a big bucket of skin and two large gravys mixed in.

The secret of KFC is literally Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
It's on everything, the chips, the potato and gravy and of course the chicken.
MSG literally makes you crave stuff

No really, people will order it months in advance

KFC in Japan isn't swimming in grease though

My grandma told me that 60's KFC was some of the most amazing fast food ever, along with being some of the best fried chicken ever, ditto on the gravy, apparently a lot of the US-bound Poles (or just her friends) were amazed that KFC was a place you could just casually eat it whenever. Her and a lot of other people invested into KFC could tell that the flavor was changing in the mid 70's, up until it became the KFC we're familiar with today. I'm merely alright with KFC now, so I'm curious just how based it used to be

M&T are into decadent comfort food, pic related is a bacon casserole with layers of cheddar, fried hash browns, bacon, with bacon topping that they made for the DVD's, and back when they were doing an AMA, they confirmed they used primo Wisconsin Cheeseman cheese and bacon from a private butcher because they planned to eat it after the shot

I eat it with ketchup

Still tastes great though.

Just fries

Church's Chicken is absolute trash. So bad in fact that the U.N should try them for crimes against humanity

Look on ebay, someone might have some in their freezer from the 70's thatyou could eat.

Church's is absolutely ok. People just aren't satisfied with how basic it is. You don't need fancy fucking spices and sides if your batter is in point and your biscuits are revered.

What's wrong with Church's Chicken?

I would never eat this crap under normal circumstances but when I'm severely hungover KFC is just about the only thing that I will leave the house for. A mighty bucket with gravy

just look at the picture you posted

looks good to me

Looks like cat shit crusted in age old kitty litter.

Church's makes best chicken.

that looks like an autopsy photo for a dead niglet, not what i'd consider appetizing

Seriously I've never seen such a good seer on chicken before.

Ahem

it does not look like any of the dead niglet pictures I masturbate to

I really like the chicken served at Raising Cane's, Zaxby's, Popeyes, Church's, and Long John Silvers.

>I really like the chicken served at Raising Cane's, Zaxby's, Popeyes, Church's, and Long John Silvers.
>Long John Silvers
Wot

Long Jon Silvers serves chicken.

KFC is the Boondock Saints of fried chicken.

>tfw not going to heaven

goddamn

I put the gravy on my biscuits.

Pretty based. My grandpa used to cook the Colonel's recipe at a famous inn on old hwy 99 back when the Colonel would pimp his chicken system out to independent restaurants. Things went downhill when Sanders passed on.

Seek help you fat fuck.

KFC is garbage, reconstituted food just like every other Yum® Brand fast food chains.

In case anyone was wondering, the secret to KFC's gravy is to use half chicken stock and half beef stock.
2T chicken schmaltz, butter, or peanut oil
3T flour (use soft winter wheat like for biscuits if you have if)
1c chicken stock
1c beef stock
salt and white pepper to taste

>so many inane questions