Why dont places like KFC and Popeyes just sell the chicken skin?

Why dont places like KFC and Popeyes just sell the chicken skin?

This board is hopeless

Nice answer to the question, faggot

nice faggot detection gaybot 9000

Quads check

4u

Check em

>tfw no qt trans gf (male)
Just fucking kill me

Eat some fritters if you want to eat pure deep friedness.

They do, it comes with chicken.

Anything that isn't currently being done for profit by big corporations probably isn't profitable in the first place. These huge groups probably have hundreds of mooks whose job it is to find shit that will make them more money, not to mention it is the job of boards of directors to do just that as well.

If there was a profit in selling just the skin, you can trust (((them))) that it would already be done.

I would.

Gladly.

chop or the retard who thinks impersonating him is doing the board a favor?

Kill yourself my dude

Thst's not true at all. Mega corporations are the last to innovate, particularly with regard to food or drink. Witness the craft brewers who have dragged the mega corporations kicking and screaming into the business of producing something other than tasteless adjunct pisswater marketed to the LCD of Jimmy John, Bobby Sue and Billy Bob's palate. And guess what? As soon as they buy a craft brewery operation, innovation ceases.

Yup.

well here in Germany we have fried pig skin in bags like chips
hoped it would taste a bit like chicken skin but that brand tasted shit

Because then they'd have a bunch of chicken without the skin and nobody wants that.

>craft beer
>the nectar of faggots

Yeah we got those in the US as well. They can be hard to find, but in the US there are a few places you can get chicking cracklings which is basically the same thing but made from chicken skin. Tried them once and they're kinda dense and chewy, kind of gross to be honest.

Chicking? How the fuck did I manage that?