Americans eat THIS for breakfast

Americans eat THIS for breakfast

Americans eat lots of things for breakfast user. Biscuits and gravy is the best thing they eat.

This too. You probably eat beans with breakfast like a toothless, faggot Brit

Americans eat foods from around the world for breakfast. This is what I ususally eat for breakfast, with some fresh fruit like melon, pineapple, and/or berries on the side.

But, I also eat other things for breakfast, like this.

Or this.

Or even this occasionally.

Joke's on you. I don't eat breakfast.

This is what I had this morning

Ha, good one

Absolutely

Euros eat THIS for breakfast

I eat PUSSY for breakfast. I like the tang after its been festering over night.
Then i have a beer and a bowl of cheerios

American here. For me its the frozen fries and pizza, the best depression breakfast.

Im 'Murican and i dont usually eat breakfast. Ill have a couple cups of coffee and maybe a light snack until lunch. Also, im grossed out by most tradition american breakfast ""foods"" . Breakfast sausage is the worst.

>the best depression breakfast
The best depression breakfast is plastic-bottle vodka, a half-smoked cigarette picked out of a public ashtray and a 9mm hollowpoint.

>depression
>recession

FTFY

some do
some don't

find a flaw

Hey, that's not halal!

bread ain't toasted
egg yolks are hard
batatoes ain't roasted
drinking milk from a jar
no oj

>tomato
the whole thing is ruined

murican breffus

You've never had any of these dishes

Is that hashbrowns or biscuits? either way I'm eatin it

Yes, I certainly have. What the fuck do think is so odd about grits, a French omelette, and Hawaiian breakfast that someone wouldn't have eaten Those? Millions of people eat them every day. Just because breakfast to you is a fucking hockey puck from McDonald's doesn't mean shit. This is how we know you're stupid, you can't think beyond your own experience.

Most Americans don't eat breakfast at all because they don't have time.

fax

cant upboat hard enough

I'm a fucking blue-eyed, blond-haired, gringo-ass motherfucker, but I make breakfast tacos like this for myself at least once a week. Americans will eat just about anything for the first meal of the day.

Looks quite good

Because someone who actually eats sort of decent breakfasts doesn't feel the need to post stock photos of them and wouldn't get so defensive about it

I wish. Even when you eat out the Potato Profit Margin meme tries to destroy every decent place around.

>he is the type of person to cook something just so he can post it on an mongolian throat singing forum to prove he eats food

Looks pretty taste, bro.

Wheres the pepper?

Fucking this. One of my new years resolutions is to slow down a bit and take care of myself.

Hey, artificial intelligence

You are A STINKY program

Breakfast sausage in the Unitd STates is pretty distinct in style.

What kind of faggot are you? You actually take photos of every fucking meal you eat just so you can use them here? That is fucking mental, dude. Your argument is fucking retarded.
Also, we are talking about breakfasts in this thread, so posting pics of BREAKFASTS should be expected, whether or not it's a stock photo. Idiot.

Greasing the tract of freedom

You sir or maam are in the wrong here, I suggest you calm down and try to understand the criticism you've received.

Pictured here is the following day's sausage plate. The overcooked bits are mostly diced onion.

wa-la

Are those shells hard or soft and do you toast them yourself?......Fuck that looks good user. +1

Pretty much any kind of pork is like my breakfast weakness. T_T

Americans eat biscuits with gravy..? That's fucking disgusting
Why would you mix a sweet pastry with savory gravy you fucking monster?

What he doesn't know is his daughters likely represent the left too, he's just oblivious to the truth.

You're funny

Funny like 'haha' funny, or funny like he can't tell the difference between biscuits and muffins? Let's add flapjacks, griddlecakes, scones, waffles, crepes, johnies, silver dollars, english muffins, and some others.

google american biscuit, little buddy.

WE EATIN

fuck I love breakfast
I really need to stop skipping it every day ...

All those repeat boxes on different places.
Disgusting

Is that a cold macaroni salad? I want it to be cold. And what's under the eggs? Looks good.

I'm not American but that looks great. I'd maybe have the eggs sunny side up (that's the term for runny yolks, right?) but I'd eat that.

>I'm not American

Only Americans would pretend to not be American. Fat retard. Obese stupid cunt. Fucking end yourself the world is better without you

I'm not though

Whatever you fucking maggot.

>eating 1000 calories as soon as you wake up so you can drive to your office job and sit in a chair all day and eat the same again at lunch and then twice that before you go to sleep
This is why Americans are fat

Euros are so obsessed with america they will circlejerk ina thread even claiming others to be americans.

>”breakfast tacos”
>implying that’s not explicitly gringo food

Cabron

>I'm a fucking blue-eyed, blond-haired, gringo-ass motherfucker,
No shit user. He said he was a white dude.

You forgot

>but

Implying it’s not something that gringos do

I think the addition of 'but' was to call attention to the fact that he cooked them himself instead of going to tacobell.... Also lets be honest mexican food is literally all the same; the only difference in this case is that it's in a taco shell for breakfast.