Go to ramen place

>go to ramen place
>only seating available is a bar and/or communal table
Why the FUCK is this always the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0lG3Ihe4LGV851lODRIS5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sit at the bar you antisocial fuck

If it's a problem, make it at home alone like you always do, you faggot.

Yeah sorry I know I came in to eat but I guess I'd rather pretend to listen to what the person next to me has to say for the next 35 minutes.

>go to ramen place
I suggest leaving california you fucking commie

actual ramen is not made for autistic virgins like you, go back to eating your cup noodles and fapping to anime

This was in TX.

Jesus fucking christ, just sit and eat the ramen damnit

Jesus Christ Marie, just eat at the fucking bar

If this bothers you, you shouldn't be going out to eat in the first place

Almost no other restaurants do this but Ramen and Hibachi places. I don't want to eat next to a random stranger and listen to their conversation.

wrong, they SHOULD be eating out like this until they man the fuck up

>wanting to sit next to strangers while eating is manning the fuck up
I'm starting to think the real autist is (you)

nah mate
if you can't sit next to a complete stranger and strike up a conversation, you're socially retarded and might be autistic
I bet you've never been to a pub

There's ramen places all over the US m8.

Ramen is all over the US you dumb fly over waste of ovulation faggot

Is that Jinya?

No but they completely copied their interior.

>if you can't sit next to a complete stranger and strike up a conversation
But I don't want to do that, I want to eat food and occasionally look at my phone.

if you go to a sit-down restaurant alone, you already have Aspergers

Almost to the point , what's the actual place user?

Otsuka

I know where that is actually, is it good?

Probably because you go to SJC. It's no better or worse than Jinya.

you must be not only a flyover but also living in the middle of nowhere. Even if you went to a reasonable sized town in middle america you would find ramen

I really like this guy.

youtube.com/channel/UC0lG3Ihe4LGV851lODRIS5g

French people are pretty cool.

Yeah I used to go there, you too I guess user?

yeah I went to chicago a few years ago and suddenly it was ramen everywhere, like out of nowhere. I guess the flyovers are starting to learn that foreign stuff isn't necessarily terrifying

>nu-male needs his safe space prepared for him in public restaurant
If sitting next to strangers triggers you, stay home soyboy

>foreign stuff

It's the bottom of the barrel fucking noodles that you can buy at the dollar store, not balut for Christ's sake.

dunno, but pho is infinitely better

Of course, no other reason to be in that part of town.

>eats alone
>doesn't want people near him
>has to keep looking at his (((social media device)))

You pathetic autistic virgin piece of shit, neck yourself.

Reason they do this? Because it's how it goes in Japan. They're not scared of other people like idiot Yanks. Maybe you're scared the other people will shoot you, lol

because your too poor to afford Ramen?

>You pathetic autistic virgin piece of shit
Do you know what website you're on?

Maybe in the midwest, but outside of major cities (think Memphis) you won't find ramen in a southern restaurant. Most of these troglodytes don't even know what it is and would run away screaming and unholstering their .45 if you mentioned it.

jap ramen places are peak twitter and smoke for ten minutes then slurp it in five and run out, tho. half the time you don't even have to talk to a waiter and can just pay the machine.

The cooperatively owned 22-hour vegetarian cafe here got rid of their communal table and the game shop closes at midnight.

Reminds me of that King of the Hill episode

Sticking to their roots

But the ramen cooks were all mexican.

If you're short with the person, they likely won't bother you much. Or just sit next to a cute girl. That way no one will talk to you.

>looking at your phone while eating
One of the more irksome sights to behold. Enjoy your fucking food and get off your phone.

>he doesn't post on Veeky Forums in between bites
I pity you.

Because ramen, more so than any other food, needs to be eaten quickly. The noodles will overcook if you don't and then it's ruined. As soon as the broth cools, it's also bad.

It's not talking or fucking around food.

>he doesnt remember the jap-spain wars in the 1500s

They do this because practically every "fast" food place in Japan does the same thing.

It's "traditional" and "rustic"

Maybe lose weight if you can only sit in a booth?

Look! They're doing you a favor!

there is this place in jew your city

>numbered eating booths, in a line
Not sure if the owner is autistic or if the cooks and servers don't memorize seating numbers like any sane restaurant.

did it used to be a prison?

tfw live in california but there's no ramen places around

>sitting at ramen bar counter
>get given extra bowl of noodles
>go to slide it into my bowl of soup
>noodles fall out in a brick
>splash soup all over bar counter
>people crammed in beside me glare at me trying to mop it up with shitty napkins

Went there once since it's 10 minutes from where I work, pretty good for people who want to be left alone.

They give you a card to fill out as you sit down letting you circle how you want your ramen made, from the strength and spiciness of the broth, type of noodles, to the sides and drink you want, then you push a button and put the card on the side and a server comes and takes it from the other side (that little straw cover you can see).

When your order is ready, they lift it just enough to hand you your food and close it again, you never even see a waiter's face.

I would go there all the time if it was a little cheaper, I payed like $30 for a bowl of ramen, a side of pickled eggs, and a beer.

bar's the best spot though, you get to watch them making everything