R8 my din dins Veeky Forums

r8 my din dins Veeky Forums

I can't even tell what that is.

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was previously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

harsh but fair

An attempt at duck confit

Well, the presentation is right up there with a prison mess hall.

So there's that.

Yeah I'm not a queer though so I don't mind

Solid 5/10 6 if it is cooked well

You just asked for people to rate a picture of your sub par meal that you had to post online like some halfwit, 20 something year old girl cooking her first ever dinner.

You are queer, and you do mind.

lmao

He's right you're a legitimate fag if you care about presentation when you're just sitting with a simple dinner you mental midget

I guess caring about what the meal looks like only matters when you actually share a meal with someone else that isn't a pillow with a cartoon character on it or your equally disgusting, greasy fat friends.

It's like I forgot where I was for a minute.

>>>reddit

bonjour reddit

>I guess caring about what the meal looks like only matters when you actually share a meal with someone else that isn't a pillow with a cartoon character on it or your equally disgusting, greasy fat friends.
>
>It's like I forgot where I was for a minute.

>bone
dropped

prefer your duck in tendy form?

Your loneliness is palpable

Don't project your frustrations with being too poor for good cuts onto me pal

where do you think you are?

>Your loneliness is palpable

>retard spends thread defending a bland meal that looks like it was just pulled out of a dumpster
I know it's hard being blind, user, but the food gore thread you meant to post this in is

Looks like some shit a midwestern mom would make after she saw it on rachel ray. 3/10

Ooooooh.

What a burn.

Duck confit is 10/10. Did you achieve melt-in-your-mouth meat + crispy skin?

yeah it was fantastic 2bh. Wish I had made more than one of them, pretty damn easy also. Will be making it again

>Ooooooh.
>
>What a burn.

posting some of my favorite dins.
>peposo with risotto

And my newest din-din, Osso Bucco.

Turd on rice.
Lighter turd on rice.

there's nothing you can say to make that look any less amazing.

It looks like you already ate half of it you fat fuck.

it looks better than someone who calls dinner "din dins" deserves.

>and by bro, I mean not my bro
I'm ded

Is that a frog?

You again? Stop it risottofag

a hearty chuckle was had

Why would I stop when my food is on a higher level?
Had I listen to you fools I wouldn't have improved

Unimpressed.

>dinner
my snack is bigger than that.

how do you make risotto, do you use store bought stock or homemade broth?
What method did you make that bucco with?

I expect haters. But I really don't understand them or why they aren't impressed.

You can use both. It all depends on your schedule.
I've used homemade stock, store bought, stock cubes. Obviously homemade is preferrable but some days i don't want to spend the time simmering bones for 8 hours.

I made the osso bucco and risotto with lamb stock I bought from a butcher. And some red wine.

Looks like the potato is crawling across the plate--trying to avoid being in the picture out of sheer embarrassment

Looks like shit, probably tastes like shit

Burnt eggs?