Fried Chicken, who ya got?

Has to be Popeyes right? In what planet would someone choose Church's or KFC over the delitghtly spicy taste of Popeyes!

And Bojangles fans can fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_chicken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Church's is cheaper

Yes

Raising Cane's if only for the sauce. KFC has new life in the Nashville basket (god tier decision). Popeye's is shit (and I lived in New Orleans too). Church's is probably the worst though.

>a whole $0.35

Wow you sure showed them!

Fast food thread... again.

You fat faggots are just awful.

I bet you have blue hair and a nose ring you dried up whore.

Popeyes is the definite winner here. All the same stuff as KFC, plus seafood, plus red beans and rice.

I had Church's for the first time a few weeks ago

The breading has no flavor. I mean on things like extra-crispy KFC there's a shit ton but it still manages to have some seasoning and shit in there. Church's is just straight batter and oil.

Popeyes is king of on-the-bone fried chicken.

Popeyes always has too many blacks that think they're too good for working quickly

I prefer Popeye's but I really wish there was a fast food chain that did a proper Nashville hot chicken. desu now that I think about it - I think I like popeye's because their biscuits are better

You wouldn't win that bet.

Save your meager pocket change for another box of shitty "chicken".

thanks for the bump faggot

Fucking Chris-chan. I used to feel bad for him until he went all psycho in the game store.

A grocery store near me makes fried chicken far better than these fast food restaurants. Also cheaper, and I don't have to wait in line surrounded by niggers.

Bonchon

They're his mums undies aren't they...

the actual fried chicken itself is more or less all the same. As a restaurant, I like Popeye's the best, mostly because I like their red beans and rice. I pick off several small pieces of chicken skin and stir it in with the beans and rice and I eat it and it's so crispy and nommy

Yes

Why eat KFC's abomination of an attempt at Nashville Hot Chicken when you could have real hot chicken

I haven't had KFC in over a decade, never seen a Church's around here. Popeye's is aight. I only get it when they have a good promo going on, which is rare.

Lee's

Not even a question.

Popeyes > Bojangles > KFC

If i had to choose one of those it would be popeyes.

But if i could choose something else it would be Big chic. It's a local chicken place and its the right kind of crispy fried chicken.

Had a cheat day two days ago and decided to have fried chicken for the first time in 3 months? maybe 4

I'll be honest with you. I drove straight to 7-eleven and got the 5 for $3 hot n spicy wings. Yes those are breaded and fried for those who don't know.
I bought those, one of those Trumoo chocolate milks and then took them home and ate them with hot buttered toast. tasted better than all three of those joints.
Fuck I wanna do that again....

>ctrl+f
>no raising cains
disappointing

it's like the third post down you illiterate nigger

THE ONLY LETTERS I NEED ARE U S AN A

enjoy your as-as

Fried chicken master race coming through.

the KFC recipe

I got church's once and thought it was better than popeyes. the spicy chicken was spicier and I liked the jalapeno sauce for the tendies. popeys has really gone downhill in the last few years aside from the occasional special item.

I don’t know if the recipe is different or something in Canada but I’ve never been to church’s and not been disgusted with what they gave me

popeye's

Publix is OP grocery store fried chicken, and it beats a lot of chain restaurants, but It's no Popeyes. It's a shame their mojo rotisserie chickens are garbage now, even Walmart is better.

I've tried to replicate Popeyes so many times. How do they get the hot sauce to permeate the chicken? How do they get crispy skin with such volume?

Fuck, I wish I had a southern friend.

Popeye's runs out of chicken
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

i wish the world would run out of blacks

You pick whatever store has the least amount of them dark skinned types

> Brine chicken with buttermilk spiced with paprika and other spices.
> Mix cornstarch with flour and some spices
> Add drops of the buttermilk/spice mixture to your dry mixture to get the crumbly bits started.
> Fry it up

>makes fried chicken thread
>doesnt post the only chicken place that matters
What are you doing, op?

white people establishment where I want my chicken, never ever

go to chik fil a pleb

I like Church's spicy chicken the best but Popeye's has the better sides and biscuits by far. KFC fell the fuck off like 15 years ago and never recovered.

I recently tried Popeyes ghost pepper wings and I'm honestly thinking about taking them to small claims court over this bullshit. It takes a real nigger to see pic related and think it's acceptable to serve to a customer

are you a fucking 19 year old college student?

Projecting this hard

Posted already, but Raising Cane's is by the GOAT of fried chicken.

There's a Korean Place in NoVa called BonChons that's also GOAT

Popeye's has some good tendies and popcorn chicken, but are we talking about the standard bone-in chicken? KFC all the way (I've never had Church's.)

You faggots need to realize that when people talk about fried chicken, they aren't referring to "fingers" or "nuggets" or whatever shit you are talking about.

this goes for this bugman too

>fried
>chicken

What are you even talking about? Its fried chicken....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fried_chicken
>Fried chicken (also referred to as Southern fried chicken for the variant in the United States) is a dish consisting of chicken pieces usually from broiler chickens which have been floured or battered and then pan-fried, deep fried, or pressure fried. The breading adds a crisp coating or crust to the exterior of the chicken. What separates fried chicken from other fried forms of chicken is that generally the chicken is cut at the joints, and the bones and skin are left intact

Dunno why you gen z'ers don't make the distinction but fried chicken pretty much always refers to chicken not removed from the bone

fingers, tenders, nuggets, "boneless wings" etc don't meet the criteria

>wikipedia

Also, chicken tenders are superior. Ever tried eating chicken and waffles with bone in chicken? Forget about it

Never been to raising canes but why is there cigarette smoke coming off those tendies?

This is a fast food thread, not an actual food thread.

Damn

Cane's: home of the $9 kid's meal

Koreans won the chicken game a long time ago guys.

half n half garlic and spicy is life.

origino

WTF? They've found out how to make the chicken as small as possible. How many pieces did you get in your box?

Chicken bars are the fucking best, you just sit down, get a huge mug of beer, eat fried chicken and chainsmoke.

>And Bojangles fans can fuck off.

hehe

Six meager wings. That one was the smallest, but the others were almost just as small

Churches is just as juicy, but not as well seasoned
I like their biscuits better tho

Anyone who goes to kfc is a disillusioned white person, which gives the whole black people kfc thing ironic context

Eat Bush's Chicken

God damn. That's not worth it.

dont forget the jambalaya. love that shit

Yeah Popeye's wont be getting away with this one

who /royalfarms/ here

That KFC looks weird? Do Americans do it different to other countries? In Australia it's lighter and the breading is softer looking?

>real hot chicken
>posts pic of restaurant in Louisville

And I like Bojangles.

>I am Chicken

I was right with you til that Bojangles comment. How can you hate the cajun biscuits and BoRounds? What about BoBerry biscuits? What about the Botato bowl?

Korean chicken

The flyover's Zaxby's
I sneer down at you with great contempt

what do you make with your homemade fried chicken?
just fries?

If it's homemade never fries if I can help it. Not hating on fries, but fried chicken goes so much better with mac and cheese or mashed potatoes

Looks like it has herpes

I've had Popeyes and KFC, and Popeyes BTFOs KFC every time. KFC is soggy garbage. Popeyes biscuits are too salty tho.

I also ate the Popeyes Ghost Pepper wings a few weeks ago and they weren't too spicy, but they were good. However, there was a dry oily wing in the batch, and when I bit into it I felt nauseous immediately. Never happened to me before. It was horrible and I just threw the rest of the wings out.

I also tried this Checkers popcorn chicken a few days ago, it was fucking horrible.

fuck, I feel really bad for you if that's what you call Korean fried chicken. A quick google search won't turn up anything that looks this fucking repulsive. Literally looks like fucking boils.

Also, Kyochon sucks ass. I only went once, the wings were so small I swear they came off of a fucking pigeon. Didn't look anything like the STD in your picture tho.

Bonchon is superior in every way. I ate a plate of 20 wings from Bonchon and was on the verge of vomiting but I kept eating because it was so good.

this guy knows what is up

JJ's is pretty good

>Popeye's opens near me
>Service is terrible
>Whatever maybe I'll try it again later
>It's only gotten worse
Damn shame.

>And Bojangles fans can fuck off.

Ah the tears of impotent rage.

>official chicken of the Dallas Cuckboys

I've never had a good experience at Popeye's. It's gotta be a nostalgia thing for people.

I would rather be sentenced to a life of safeway chicken than Popeyes tbqhf.

Been to popeyes in Virginia and Oregon and they were all awful. 90% grease and dickish staff. At least KFC has given me free food for making me wait even a few minutes extra (without me saying anything).

Popeyes in Canada uses only halal chicken so I refuse to eat there anymore once I found out. Fuck Islam.

Royal's actually does it right though

t. someone who's been to prince's

In canada kfc doesn't have extra crispy available and therefore it is fucking garbage, popeye's for life.

>korean's won the chicken game
You never tried Portuguese chicken with piri piri sauce have you? It's the best non-fried chicken every created, bar none.

I'm pretty sure Prince's, by definition, is the only place that does it right.

>the best non-fried chicken
Yeah, and Justice League was the best non-Avengers superhero team-up movie.

That's what the one in my town is like. Shit takes forever.

All the local grocery stores make better fried chicken than these places. Fred Meyer is top tier.

>the first iteration of a recipe ever made is the only good one

My man... Shit is amazing for the price too

One time I ordered wings at KFC and there was a feather in the breading