Are there any books I can read that will make me a better lover to my woman?

are there any books I can read that will make me a better lover to my woman?

Without going into too much detail my gf cheated on me and she says it is because I can't sexually satisfy her. She won't leave me because I pay the rent and her parents love me. I need to get her to stop cheating so this relationship can work. I know there must be a book that will help.

The quran, unironically.

Holy fuck what are you doing/ not doing in bed??

the book of mormon

You can't be serious.

guys I don't really wanna talk about it, this is a difficult time for me. can we please just keep this thread judgement free and only post book recommendations?

You were the first retard to talk about it tho

That was so you could give me more informed book recs. Do you need more information to give me a book rec?

Assuming this is not a joke, kick her to the curb.

Yes it matters. Are you too soft or too rough for her?
5 bucks on too soft!

Subtle.

1. No book will teach you how to properly fuck.

2. If you want to learn how to fuck, start by asking your partner.

3. Don't ask that one though, because you should be kicking her out of your place.

4. Snuff by Palahniuk.

She Comes First, Ian Kerner
The Joy of Sex, Alex Comfort
Kamasutra, Vâtsyâyana

tip toe in her bedroom every night. sprinkle stardust, and whisper: 'go to sleep, everything is alright'

>kick her to the curb.
no I love her, plus hen I would have to find a new place for her to live and pay for that on top of my own living expenses.

she didn't go into specifics. if I had to guess I would say my penis isn't large enough to satisfy her.

Why would you love a woman who obviously doesn't love you and uses you for rent you cuckolded simp?

Love is mysterious. plus if I kick her out then I will have to pay for the lodgings of a woman I'm not even dating and isn't that 1000 times more cucked?

Why would you "have" to continue to pay her rent?

She is accustomed to living a certain way, plus I love her and it's the least I can do seeing as she can't work right now because she is too depressed, which is another thing I could read up on. Maybe if I fix her depression she will see how good she has it and stop cheating on me.

I hope you get banned for this.