KEY LARGO MONYTEGO
BBBBAAAABBBBYYYYYY WHY DON'T WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my bed
the library
occasionally outside

My bed
My desk
Covered library desk, or whatever you call it

Can't read in public or with too many people around. I lose focus.

On trains, in parks and stuff. It kinda helps me concentrate if I know I'm appearing like an intellectual to the people around me. Reading in public is like an ego boost, so I don't get distracted by my self-consciousness and stuff. I know it sounds autistic, but it's really the only way I can actually finish a damn book.

In my head.

here in my prison cell. only 10 years to go.

I am also in a prison cell. My parents basement..

On ferris wheels.

same, dog, you ain't alone.

In bed or computer chair. Recently discovered reading with Calibre on my laptop (black bckgrd, yellow-ish text) and man it's comfy

Restaurant near my apartment. They have this small round tables outside next to the street and the park. Enjoyable place. Also alcohol. Drinking in place ( not exclusively but still ) designated to do so makes me feel less of an alcoholic.

in bed, mostly. i read in bed, sleep in bed, eat in bed, write in bed, study in bed, shitpost in bed, wank in bed, listen to music in bed, smoke in bed, drink in bed, i only get up to go to the bathroom or kitchen unless i'm going out.

in the loo

any other answer is wrong.

>tfw way after you finished shitting but you are engaged in greek history so you let your legs fall asleep

I got an armchair for a few bucks, I read in that when I'm home, and I have a nice spot on the bus I try to snatch from all the pensioners when I'm out.
I also like the library because it's convenient to have so many dictionaries and books with information lying around.

In a comfy chair or at my desk
I don't have to make a great scene of reading books.

Top kek

Public transport.

youtu.be/l71pbhqnvNM

I was b8ing, please say you are too

I am also in a prison cell. My body..

On the train

Train, park. Back when I was studying abroad in Barcelona, I used to go down to a little cafe with a name in English that only had shop shudders, so any time it was open it was "open air". Depending on the crowd outside or in, I would go there in mid-afternoon to read. I'm also guilty of taking the trains just so I could read on them, and peer up occasionally to either people watch or to stare out the windows, both (combined with whatever I was reading, which was usually fin-de-siecle literary fiction) intended to serve as inspiration for the novel I was eventually going to write.

pub

B U G S
U
G
S

On your tomb.

> (OP)
>On your tomb.

I will piss on your grave

sshhhhh.... I'm busy reading

*writes in the death note book*

Pshhh nothing personnel kid