You ain't know about no fried chicken and no barbeque

>You ain't know about no fried chicken and no barbeque
>You ain't know about no cool aid

As an person of african hertige living in England i'd like to know about my fellow africans in america and what you eat, these white people here eat "sausage rolls" and pies.

Shit food, wanna see my abroad cultures food.

bumping

bumping moar

Bumping for you

Thanks brother

Soul food baby. Oxtail stew, chitlins, collard greens, fried catfish, fried chicken, mac n cheese.

Fried chicken and waffles, corn bread, watermelon, Flamin Hot Cheetos, Skittles, and Arizona Iced Tea

I’m not black but I read an article a while back about college basketball teams having a required nutrition course because basketball Americans from the ghetto eat like shit and it leads to increased chance of injury. Not really thier fault though, food deserts are a bitch.

I’m a white Briton who lived in the American ghetto in college. American blacks seriously just eat potato chips (usually something spicy like hot fires, hot Cheetos, takis) and readily available fast food unless it’s Thanksgiving or some other family gathering, where they’ll eat They might have scrambled eggs and pancakes on the weekend. That’s about it though. It’s seriously a food desert there most of the time.

Huh. That must be a different part of America. Where I live they're all orthorexic types. Either vegan or raw paleo or whatever.

In the hood? These niggas out here flexin superfoods and bland meat cuts?

I dunno what you mean by "the hood", are you in a 1990s slice-of-life gangasta movie starring Lou Diamond Phillips? It is in a major city, yes. One of the guys I'm thinking of lives in Hoboken, another lives in Harlem, another lives in LIC. Two of those are "neighborhood" from which the term "hood" derives, another is formally considered a city.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIT

>These niggas out here flexin superfoods and bland meat cuts?

please leave

there are no africans living in america. only americans that think they're still slaves, and behave like it because they're told to by their liberal saviors, and are grossly under educated about how the slave trade started, grew and was dismantled.

You are so goddamned autistic. Please don't ever post on the internet again faggot.

Sup bro

As a white dude, that was honestly the only thing the black dude says in the video where I was like, "Nah man, not cool."

We absolutely know about fried chicken and BBQ.

As for my experiences with black people, this seems to be pretty accurate.

I don't see how they're not even fatter than they are. They are always eating huge bags of chips, drinking full-sugar "drank" or soda or Kool-Aid.

Fee fie foe fum, I smells a nigger!

As a fellow mixed bla/ck/ man the only fried chicken I eat is lazy stuff. Like going to nearby small food markets that sell fried chicken or going to popeyes. To be honest out of all the black families I've eaten with I much rather just get fast food fried chicken, it's usually better. I've had some amazing BBQ from black & Thai people though, especially at church. Black individuals, especially men are super lazy and cook shit all.

I usually end up cooking and eating more Spanish dishes like Paella and stuff, way better than most things here.

Jesus Christ what a retarded post

eat shit. that Veeky Forums enough for you?