I don't get the hype. It tastes just like updog

I don't get the hype. It tastes just like updog.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-secret-mcchicken-sauce-2017-3
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's updog?

I'm not familiar with updog, what does it taste like?

What’s updog?

Fine and you?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOODKAWNDipubnawuidbawyuibodyuoawbyuodbhawoubduyabdu

This is a terrible set up.

To be fair, you have to have a very mature palate to enjoy the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of French cuisine most of the flavors will go unnoticed by a typical diner's tongue. There's also the peppercorns, which are deftly woven into the buttermilk ranch - a secret recipe drawn heavily from Julia Child's cookbook, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this sandwich, to realize that they're not just delicious- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the McChicken truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the crisp cool lettuce complimenting the hot tender all white meat chicken. I'm lovin' it right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as McDonald's genius unfolds from the wrapper. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a McChicken tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they dine at restaurants with 2 Michelin stars (preferably more) beforehand

samefagging this hard

I'm OP and I havent posted in this thread yet

>what's up
>"Fine and you?"

Yeah I’m a unique individual man!

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Tastes more like a henway to me.

I'm new to this board, whats with all the MCDees advertising?
Is it an everyday thing here?
I've seen it before on /pol/ and /b/ but only in spurts

Lots of us here on Veeky Forums are just big McDonalds fans, we're the brotherhood of the arches.

businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-secret-mcchicken-sauce-2017-3

are you canadian?
obvious pasta

I'm a highly paid commercial chef on a major corporate cruise ship. i've been cooking for 20 years.

I eat mcdonalds all the time. 3 cheeseburgers with mac sauce is my go to order.

How many pounds do you weigh though

Mm. Nothing like pureed chicken eye balls and claws washed with bleach. I like mine processed with soy as well

6'1

Thanks, you too home slice.

No I'm not canadian but Canada isn't the only market where mcdonalds uses McChicken sauce. It's available elsewhere outside of amerifat too

Only the spicy chicken sandwich is good

Erect canine doesn't taste much different from human penis, OP. If you think a McChicken tastes like cock, well, ok.

WHAT is UPDOG?!?!?! XD!!

You silly chucklefuck, I used that one on my uncle half a decade ago. Get with the times.

what's a henway?

what's up, dawg?