What drink is your guilty pleasure? One that would make people look at you weird for making/ordering but you enjoy

What drink is your guilty pleasure? One that would make people look at you weird for making/ordering but you enjoy

For me it's captain morgan + pepsi max
I don't know, sounds awful but tastes fantastic

anise and water.

Downed a bottle one night and emded up fighting my roommate and his bro. Was fun and we all dug it, but fuck do i go crazy on that shit

I would drink grasshoppers by the gallon jug if society permitted such things

corn liquor. heh.

chambord and vodka

Strawberry daiquiri it’s just the girliest drink in the world

I never feel guilty getting schlickered and dickered

Old English. It's cheap malt liquor but fuck does it blow most inexpensive booze away. Hell, it's actually refreshing.

Coffee liqueur and coke. Tastes just like an iced coffee but people (justifiably) look at me like I'm crazy.

I feel the same way about colt 45. It's surprisingly inoffensive.

Ice + Milk + Hawaiian Punch (Fruit Punch).

eggnog

Once I only had whiskey and orange juice and throughout the day I drank about half the bottle mixed with OJ. I've heard it's a bad combo, but I like it. It's not my very favorite.

Another guilty pleasure is any of the Winn Dixie brand sodas, "chek cola" and such. It's the best generic soda out there. I prefer it to coke

>"chek cola" and such. It's the best generic soda out there. I prefer it to coke

you must be one faggot

Vodka + tonic + lemonade

Whiskey, I have a cute image to maintain, hard liquor isn't cute

Huh

What does this taste like?? I honestly never fucking thought to combine fruit punch and milk

Which whiskey is your guilty pleasure whiskey?

>Which whiskey is your guilty pleasure whiskey?
Whatever bf drinks.

vodka with water

Malt water

Milk.

They usually have milk for coffee, sometimes they even have milk for milkshakes, but they always get confused when I ask for a glass of milk. I like milk. Why should I feel ashamed for wanting a glass of it in its pure form? But I do feel ashamed because they look at me like I should be.

I drink chicken broth at home and I'd order it at restaurants too if I could.

I feel the same about seafood broth. It's nice and spicy and warming on the way down. I almost prefer it to hot chocolate.

I once had an entire big bottle of St. Germain elder flower liqueur and I was mixing it with blue Gatorade. Called it 'Windex' and my girlfriend-now-wife thought it was disgusting. I still keep St. Germain around but I do normal things with it now like mix it with Champagne and soda water.

I also remember spending an entire summer mixing sweet tea with Bärenfang and bourbon while visiting my family's farm in the mountains in East Tennessee.

Rum and coke hey? Crazy combo, I don’t know how you’ve avoided being lynched....

not the guy who asked, but how long did it take to come to terms being a trap? also does your bf think traps are gay?

Bacardi Breezers. I only drink them alone at home.

I used to unironically enjoy cosmos.

Ma nigga

Wild Turkey 101 on the rocks is my go to, but I usually mix it with lemonade in the summer if I’m day drinking around other people.

I order Pina Coladas without shame whenever I end up at a place that'll serve them.

Vodka and pickle juice

Very good taste

Evan Williams and Diet Coke

It's called arak it's made from anise

t. every girl in my dorm freshman year of college

As a recovering alcoholic, I order shirley temples

thanks senpai

No, that sucks user
It tastes somewhat nutty, like actual peanuts nutty.
Evan Williams and non-diet coke is 1400% better
What make diet coke + bourbon have such a nutty flavor?

>Ice+Kahlua+Milk

Delicious, it's like alcoholic chocolate milk

Wyatt lightning

i order a glass of beer and a shot of fireball and put the fireball in the beer.

it's fucking fantastic.

Mug vodka, though most people loosen up after they've had a few.

I live in a small Oregon town, so I have the bartender stock a jar of habanero stuffed green olives for me. Then I order a martini garnished with the olive.
A couple of times I’ve been drunk with friends and had the bartender mix the vermouth with jack Daniels and the habanero olive. I called them Mantinis. I bought one for anyone willing to try them at the bar.

Take bud light, add a couple spoonfuls of sugar, stir, chug

Would that be a boilermaker?

You never really recover, you just refrain. Good luck, friend.

As an alcoholic I drink, in terms of daily quantities: vodka > water = beer > whiskey.

How would ordering a bunch of mixers help in recovery?

It has to do with how pepsi max tastes. Not everyone like it, it's a pretty strong flavour to it so it would seem weird to mix with rum

Miller Lite
i don't do anything to it my friends just make fun of me for liking Miller lite
;_;

Milk and whiskey