ITT: Food that makes you feel sorry for poor people who can't afford it

ITT: Food that makes you feel sorry for poor people who can't afford it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fevechocolates.com/shop/9-piece-single-origin-dark-chocolate-truffles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Falling for the solid Nutella meme

>working in burgerking

I don't find these too expensive. However I don't understand why some would find this to be some high-end stuff. Hazelnuts are probably the most disliked nuts in mixed nuts after Peanuts. They're also called filberts.

My parents always get me these when I visit for holidays. They're the only candy I like and I always end up eating the whole box in like a day.

>being so poor that you feel 'classy' buying mass produced branded chocolate covered nuts

lol?

Do you even know how expensive Rocher is? Get the fuck out of here poorfag, don't talk shit about stuff you can't even afford.

That's the joke. Ferrero Rochers are the olive garden of candy.

>Hazelnuts are probably the most disliked nuts in mixed nuts after Peanuts
did you forget brazil nuts?

I don't really want to eat a bowl full of hazelnuts, but they pair really well with chocolate in desserts. Gianduja is one of my favorite things. Ground hazelnuts in dacquoise or praline paste are also excellent. They are an important ingredient in the French baking tradition, so I grew to love them. Those candies in the OP pic are a really shit example of the hazelnut and chocolate combo though. Nutella is even worse.

I never feel sorry for poorfags. Fuck em, I got mine.

I like those more than hazelnuts because they are also called nigger toes

t. Poorfag who buys cheap 10$ chocolate nuts

I found these in the office kitchen one day and really liked them.

Nice try poorfags

>*blocks your path*

>american "kobe"
kek
youve been jewed

Fuck
Now I'm the poorfag

damn, hoisted by your own petard

'hoist' is its own past participle

Thanks for looking out for me user.

hol up

>macadamia nuts
>smoked salmon
>those Harry and David pears
>switchel
>pirouette cookies
>Whole vanilla beans

>smoked salmon
>whole vanilla beans

I saw 3 packs of Ferrero rocher at Walmart for $1 each. That's even less than the shitty impulse buy chocolate at the till.

Also what the fuck kind of ripoff is this? Just the shell and no filling? The filling is the best part. Why the fuck would people want to spend $8 for more of the worst part?

I love ferrero rocher, but they're certainly not very fancy

That's low middle class fancy.

>ferrero rocher
>not premium mediocre

I'm poor but mum buys them for me every birthday and Christmas.

They also get a nice discount right after Easter.

Guylian seashells.

ferrero rocher - the rolex of chocolate

secret hyde meme go away not funny racist antifeminist notfunny loser

I almost thought you were 10 inches soft, but those weak nostrils don't look right.

???

>American Kobe
Does not compute.

10 inches soft?

Hit the bricks and take your garbage chocolate with you.

Tripfag from /k/, pls keep up.

Nigga that shit is .99 at the checkout line at HEB. You truly need to get out of your trailer more often.

Thats brazil nuts you dumbfuck.

Which is the best chocolate
And I only want chocolate nothing else I don't want any nuts cream/caramel filling I just want plain chocolate

That's 16 chocolates, mine doesn't have them that cheap. Where the fuck in Texas are you?

This looks incredibly gay.

Hahahahaha panjeet you dun goofed

These don't really taste anything too special.
I think they're overpriced.

>American Kobe
You got jew'd hard Pablo

it's like, four dollars.

imagine how much anti-culture has to accumulate in one location to find actual reasons to put eight pieces of candy in a box the size of a fucking shoe.

it's just a piece of fucking sugar.

What is official chocolate shape tier list?

>seashell
>hedgehog
>heart
>the rest

>Light coloured
>Dark coloured
The light ones have a more creamy taste

What's the best chocolate that doesn't have any filling or nuts or special bullshit
Just plain normal chocolate

This is your jam right here homie.

Try again.

It looks nice
Plus it's not that expensive
Thanks dude

People keep giving me fancy-ass praline for Christmas but what I prefer are these.

in what world are macadamia nuts expensive

These are good.

These are complete trash.

Why is candy regarded as "childish," yet alcohol is not even though it makes you piss and shit yourself like a child?
Can opinions be changed?

>not $20 for six single origin craft chocolate truffles sourced directly from the chocolatier

Poorfag.

>not the highest grade of Japanese Kobe for hundreds of dollars a plate plus the flight to Japan

>tfw no ambassador to spoil you with this Ferrero Rocher

Something like: fevechocolates.com/shop/9-piece-single-origin-dark-chocolate-truffles

This isn't the exact ones I buy (I don't want to give away my location with my local artisan chocolate place), but it's a very similar item.

>hmmm all other flavors and ingredients contained within this are now invalid because there is SUGAR IN IT

>eating candy
sugar is peasant food

>poor people will never have this
>they'll never know how it feels to attend a black tie event and eat the worlds greatest chocolate free of charge

Generally true, yes. Refined sugar easily overpowers subtle flavors and reduces complexity in almost all usages. The advantage of this to the producer is that it also eliminates unpleasant flavors, but it tends to also make food less interesting.

This is also often true of salt.

The sad thing is, it's in Texas.

ITT bait post OP

>I don't understand why some would find this to be some high-end stuff.
Same reason "some people" would find axe body spray to be effective at attracting women. They're dumb, just like you

>Hazelnuts are probably the most disliked nuts in mixed nuts after Peanuts
You're dumb

Not him, but actually you're dumb. Hazelnuts are garbage tier. Pistachios are objectively better in every way.

To be clear, peanuts aren't actually nuts so can't be rated amongst nuts. You knew that, didn't you?

You're garbage tier.

Your face is garbage tier.

Only because it's covered in ur mom's BRRAAAAAAP

My mother is dead asshole.

I know she came so hard it was impossible to survive.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP-P-P-PPPP

>Thinking £6 is expensive for a box of chocolates
best chocolates
Fucking great chocolate but it's from aldi and it's cheap as shit
Hot garbage
Hello sir well come to this very fancy place where you can eat chocolate that cost £6 for 24 for free, this is truly the meaning of class

Which chocolate brand is the worst and why is it Lindt

>lindt
>bad
I hope you catch a fast spreading flesh eating disease.

>Hazelnuts are probably the most disliked nuts in mixed nuts after Peanuts. They're also called filberts.
DO
AMERICANS

He's not wrong though
Americans know better because Americans are familiar with brazil nuts aka NIGGER TOES which are clearly the worst. Next to that even peanuts are like ambrosia from the gods

>a cheap cut of milk cow meat with a biig ass chunk of fat in the middle
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""kobe"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Lindt is genuinely bad, deal with it. I live in a nation with hundreds of brands and Lindt is fucking garbage that people buy when they have no idea what to gift. The only “good” Lindt candy is the red one with the caramel cream filling (Lindor was it called?).

Europe at least. Can't be grown locally, unlike hazelnuts, amonds or chestnuts.

US too. And not only are they expensive they start going rancid seconds after the harvest.

>that feel when year was so good you can get both red and black at the same time.

you should have gotten more of the black one, red caviar is shit anyway

Hotel Chocolat aren't quite as upmarket as in some previous years, when they used to do a few of these in oak boxes with fancy marquetry.

But it's still good, and they make reasonably good gifts for those that like chocolate.

Gotta eat the bad to try let enjoy the good.

I'm 12, and what is this?

this butter be bait

That's a giant ferrero rocher filled with normal ones you retard.

They sell FR at my local dollar store