Has anyone actually tried butt chugging to get drunk? Only have half a fifth left and the liquor store is closed...

Has anyone actually tried butt chugging to get drunk? Only have half a fifth left and the liquor store is closed, getting pretty desperate and considering giving it a go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qqj36mJb0VI&t=146
cbsnews.com/news/wife-charged-in-booze-enema-death/
youtube.com/watch?v=09Q5nQAxKnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

half a fifth should get you drunk if you just chug it normally

>half a fifth should get you drunk
I didn't know 8 year old girls were allowed to post here

>attaching masculinity to alcohol consumption
Oh, sweetheart...

so a tenth

What's this bitch doing on my board?
Fucking 8 year old.

Don't do it.

found the Asian

Non-yank here, how many oz/ml are in a fifth?

A fifth is a unit of volume formerly used for distilled beverages in the United States, equal to one fifth of a US liquid gallon, 45 quart, or 25 35 US fluid ounces (757 ml); it has been superseded by the metric bottle size of 750 ml, sometimes called a metric fifth, which is the standard capacity of wine bottles

you will never guess how I know that

a fifth's worth.

>you will never guess how I know that
my money's on autism

Why bother googling when you’ve got aids to help you. I guess that’s what Veeky Forums is good for.

BOOF IT!
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqj36mJb0VI&t=146

>Why bother googling when you’ve got aids
Don't give up user. There may be a cure in our lifetime.

That's a good way to die from alcohol poisoning.

Being gay — I’m quite ok with things up my ass, I can’t imagine the burn of alcohol in that very sensitive tissue being a pleasant experience...

I butt chugged a bottle of wine once. Burned like hell but got hammered l

This is how you die of alcohol poisoning in short order.

No but me and some freinds made some mescaline gloop and then spread out a tarpaulin and poured it in our vaginas together. Would recommend/ 10

That sounds unsanitary, did it give you any problems?

most can already live a full and complete life with current medication
that fucker magic johnson was one of the first celebrities to have it and he's still alive

YOU'RE THINKING OF STICKING A TUBE IN YOUR ASS AND FUNNELING ALCOHOL INTO IT FOR A BUZZ.
>muh fragile masculinity tho

Men are fucking retarded.

Kill yourself, faggot.

why the homophobia?

nah it was great. basically anything you can put in your mouth, you can put in your vagina

>not pouring ever clear and fireball directly into your anus.

Faggot

I thought sugar was a bad idea because it fucks with the natural bacteria

Some guy actually died by doing this. His wife gave him a sherry enema because reasons and he got shitface drunk off it then died of alcohol poisoning.

cbsnews.com/news/wife-charged-in-booze-enema-death/

What's the smoothest alcohol for butt chugging?

I would guess buttershots

>butt chugging

That's how you win Darwin awards

>Darwin awards are a bad thing

STFU and boof it.

Do not fucking do that your asshole is going to be bleeding, and it will be fucking painful. You'd have to be the biggest fucking soyboy alcoholic to butt chug your worries away.

I have unironically done this.

wait wat
youtube.com/watch?v=09Q5nQAxKnc

fuck off my board roastie

>muh alcoholism means I'm manly

lol

what's your bench, pussy?

I thought a fifth was a lot but I just drank 500 ml of vodka (filled a standard water bottle w vodka) easily. I'm definitely done drinking for the night but it didn't seem like that much. I'm at a very comfortable level of inebriation. I feel damn good but I'll remember everything in the morning.

This guy here, I just fell out of bed and almost fucked up my knee cap. That was a lot of vodka. I'm glad I didn't hit my face on something.

Alcohol tolerance is a pretty masculine trait you dumb slut

>hey Stacey wanna pour some shit into each others pussy
Sure you did

>mfw perfect innie and a non-blown out asshole because I'm not retarded enough to put alcohol in it unlike yours

>it's manly to drink yourself to death and grow bitch tits and a belly in the process

kys faggot

soup?

>tfw youve lost considerable weight and only you know its because youve been an alcoholic for the past 3 months

do you really need a reason to keep sticking things up your ass?

I didn't think so

alcoholic faggot probably can't lift a 2L of vodka

must feel like shit having a dick and getting outbenched by vagina-havers because you can't just put a glass down or not pull out your wallet lmao alcoholics are truly one of the weakest links and should be euthanized

what's unmanly about butt stuff? it's offensive that you would imply that

You doing it wrong.

You need pot, glucose, water and alcohol. Mix it in pot, then sit in it. Glucose changes osmotic pressure so all that liquid is absorbed faster, also prevents you from burning tissue with pure alcohol.

t. Hemingway