No /whisky/ general

>no /whisky/ general

I don't think so! Whisky and brown liquor general.
What's everyone drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tv666PtpD_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any NY fags as horribly disappointed with this as I am? So much gd leather on the pallet I almost threw this was peated.

Thought**

I imagine I'll take some heat for posting this but this one here is terrific. Very enjoyable, looking forward to getting down with it tomorrow night.

As average as regular Maker's is, I've heard nothing but good things about 46. Will have to try it at some point.

Palate**

Great sniff, low burn. Goes down real smooth but at $65, I'd rather spend a lil more and get some scotch.
I'll probably serve it tomorrow for new years:)

No, no, no!

Cheap stuff for the guests! Good stuff saved for yourself!

youtube.com/watch?v=tv666PtpD_M

Cheap stuff for cocktails
Good stuff for guests
Great stuff for self:)

hi
i drink this all night, every night

i dont really like scotch but decided to buy this as something different and i actually really like it. not super peaty at all.

and i usually have a fifth of pendleton in the house for whenever.

Bruh. Switch to Alberta Premium.

>Pendleton
Canadian whiskey is terrible and Pendleton is bottom of the line.

>Canadian whiskey is terrible
>Whiskey
>Terrible
Opinion tossed right into the trash where it belongs.

Does Southern Comfort taste like Campari?

brandy > whisko

No.

No. Southern Comfort tastes like peaches. Campari tastes like bitter orange.

I second this man

Pendleton is decent, and their 1910 is highly rated. that other douche doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

every whisky thread there's always some loser that runs in trying to start shit about rum/brandy/water being OBJECTIVELY BETTER than whisky, only to be largely ignored.

how fucking desperate are you for (you)s?

Drinking this, it's nice and peaty, I really enjoy it.

Super inexpensive ultra pleb tier but it was the first whiskey that didnt taste like rubbing alcohol to me

Also got this as a gift for christmas and really genuinely enjoyed it

Is....is having the ice like this really a good idea? Or am i falling for a meme?

My buddy's idea I don't decorate with the stuff I just drink it

In tradition sense yes you are supposed to put a splash of water. In reality no. If you buy it or order it. Drink it however you want.

Scored a straight up 2-3 fingers of Macallan 12 for 8 bucks yesterdee

And breaking bud pints at 4 deallodollers? I'm not even made about the shitty nachos

>reposting from last night
Bretty gud stuff

>buying bourbon bottled in somewhere that's not Kentucky
You dun goofed.
>I imagine I'll take some heat
Most of the faggots who post here only talk about shit tier bottom shelf swill like JB, JD and Old Crow. MM46 is perfectly fine in comparison.
I really wanna try a Westland but they never get any in where I live.
>whiskey
Retard doesn't even know when to use the e in whisk(e)y and yet has the gall to say Canadian whisky is bad. Go try Lot 40 CS and then tell me Canadian is shit.
One of my all time favourite ryes, especially the 2015

Do you only hang out in whisky threads or something? This happens in every alcohol thread. I bet you're one of those single-drink neckbeards who thinks only drinking whisky makes you a manly man RRAWWWR SO ALPHA

I brought the Blanton's, and in return got to have some of the other three. Good night indeed.

It's not real bourbon if it isn't distilled in Kentucky with Limestone enriched water.

Got myself a bottle of lagavulin 16 to drink tonight.

Felt like getting something different, and went with pic related because I've never had brandy before. It was unfortunately the most expensive they had, which at under $15 had me reconsidering for a moment. It's not bad though. Like a very vanilla-y bourbon.

That stuff is vile, find a new liquor store. For $15 you could have gotten a romate solera reserva, it's my go-to for mixing and cooking and it's actually an ok drinker on its own.

Neat ice

Hey cunts, How's Toki?

I just polished off a bottle of that over christmas. I mixxed it with nog though.

NO BAD DREAM FUCKER'S GONNA BOSS ME AROUND

Makes my heart go doki doki

Good in a highball

I wish I could find somewhere nearby that sells Blanton's. My two local liqour stores don't carry it.

Isn’t Blanton’s pretty hard to come by now? My friend who works at Bevmo said her coworker sold a bottle to a guy for a $100.

What kind of glassware do you guys use for your whisky? I like switching it up between tumblers and daintier stuff like the glencairn.

>blade runner tumblers
fuck you for being able to afford nice things

Copita>Glencairn>Snifter>Tumbler
IMHO

Oh you.

A quick check shows 200-some bottles in my county in PA, but all concentrated in a service center,none in a citizen-facing store