A Texas de Brazil just opened up in my city

a Texas de Brazil just opened up in my city
what can I expect from them?

Either Texan food, Brazilian food, or both. Also I don't know what Texas de Brazil is.

Meat

You can expect Texas de Brazil

Quality salad bar options, and middle to upper range quality meat. They will try to load you up on the cheaper stuff first (sausages, chicken, pork) and withhold on the more expensive red meat. Unless you specifically request they visit you more often. Cost is generally around $50 per individual for all you can eat.

Imagine being such a scared flyover that you need your "exotic" chain steakhouse option to have the word "texas" in it to avoid being overly intimidated by "weird crazy foreign stuff"

Have you ever been to a Brazillian steakhouse?

Their servers come out with meat on sticks. It's the same experience wherever you go.

people like to downtalk flyover chain restaurants a lot, but they do offer something most other "real" restaurants don't. A lot of people actually line up to eat there, plus they got free parking.

>free parking
Nothing is "free" when it comes to cager life. I'm subsidizing your roads and I don't even use them.

>private property
you aint subsidizing shit.
>inb4 roads
city and county taxes pay for those.

is this identical to Fogo de Chao?

If you want to get your monies worth, skip the salad bar and start eating the meat.

Really? This sounds interesting. So how do producers supply goods to your retailers? How do your tradesmen transport themselves in your area? How do emergency services travel? How does your mail system work? Please respond in detail, because I'd love to suggest an emulation of these practices to my own government.

>Nothing is "free"
this. If they didn't have to buy extra land for a parking lot, then they could offer cheaper food.

>trickle down economics jaypeg

>if I can't have my personal 6,000 pound H2 hummer to drive an hour just to buy groceries, civilization will collapse
Ever notice what percent of vehicles on the road are the kinds of things you described? Ever notice how they get jammed up in traffic because people like you think you need to take up a quarter acre with your rolling box of waste?

If we eliminate personal cages, and stop subsidizing insane sprawl, we would be able to get by with a fraction of the number of roads we have now. It's called population density.

In other words, everyone is now required to live like you do.

No, not required. We just stop subsidizing your mental illness. If someone wants to live out in bumfuck nowhere, great. They're absolutely free to do so. But why should we waste billions of dollars paving a single-use road out to your alternative lifestyle hut where you can drive your rider mower around in circles to trim your kentucky bluegrass like you're cosplaying as an 18th century English noble.

A good friend of mine from childhood wanted to disconnect. She was sick of the rat race. So, great. She moved out to bumfuck, built a yurt with her partner, and drives a subaru on a dirt road just to pick up the mail. What if she needs medical care? Well, what if? She's hours from a hospital, and that's the life you live. She's quite happy living like that.

If you're truly after the "independent pioneer self-reliant" lifestyle then you should embrace it. But don't half-ass it and act all high and mighty like civilization can't last unless your wasteful lifestyle can be subsidized at taxpayer expense.

You don't have to "pave" it. Dirt roads work just fine in remote areas.

>What if she needs medical care?
You aint subsidizing that, thats for sure.
>But why should we waste billions of dollars paving a single-use road out to your alternative
Except you don't. Cities and counties do, they pay for themselves it has nothing to do with urban areas. Not everywhere will be high density city, thank god for that. You are however doing exactly the same thing people hate others for doing, you're telling others how to live their lives when it does not come out of your pocket.

So we're on the same page then. Transport subsidies should be focused on efficient systems like urban rail networks, and road systems should be primarily focused on last-mile freight delivery, emergency services, and so on. Rather than millions of personal cages.

>when it does not come out of your pocket.
Except that it does. When you grow up and start paying taxes, you'll understand.

A salad bar and dudes bring giant skewers of meat to your table and you try them all

Are you seriously that butthurt that someone doesn't wanna live in a city with a bunch of niggers?

>using new york state as a comparison to anything

Literally every state works this way, you're delusional if you think otherwise

I do pay taxes fat boy, and when you grow up you'll realize that government doesn't exist to serve you and you only, it exists to serve everyone and there are people who make choices different from your own. Where you choose to live is something that shouldn't be hindered about, if you have a public road in front of your house, well there it is, you didn't force the city/county/state to do it and they are free to shut down that road if they choose to do so, it exists because it serves a higher purpose than it being right in front of your house.

Assuming you found someone dumb enough to procreate with, your snotty nose kids are using my tax money, why should I be paying for your kids schooling? Same reason everyone in my county subsidizes the road in front of my house, it serves society and the greater good, it isn't a simply numbers game on a excel spreadsheet you prick, and it is not all about you.

>government doesn't exist to serve you and you only, it exists to serve everyone and there are people who make choices different from your own
There isn't infinite money, we have to choose where it goes. All I'm saying is we need to stop acting like population density means a Hells Kitchen tenement from 1910 with rotten meat clouds and industrial runoff everywhere. That's the main driver behind wasteful land development in bumfuck nowhere - a development model that was a reaction to a stage of industrialization that's ancient history. Stacking people 20 stories high can be accomplished now and we don't have to hear one another fuck, or dump our bed pans out the window.

People were free to set up log cabins in 1910 out in the Minnesota Territories or whatever, and they did that, and it was fine. They can do it today too, but what's the point of spending billions of dollars to artificially promote it? Just so you can have your house that you think cost $50k but really it was $150k because urbanites paid for the infrastructure so your house would be actually inhabitable by your standards?
>why should I be paying for your kids schooling?
First of all it's highly unlikely you are considering urban incomes and therefore urban tax receipts are far higher. Second, kids need to be educated regardless of where their parents chose to live. The question is, are those parents' choices driven by the laws of supply and demand, or were they artificially influenced to move out to bumfuck because they got a good deal on a taxpayer subsidized McMansion?

>There isn't infinite money, we have to choose where it goes.
>you think cost $50k but really it was $150k because urbanites paid for the infrastructure
>kids need to be educated regardless of where their parents chose to live.

None of those jive with reality. Where do you think population increase to the cities comes from? Cities simply have a lower fertility rate than rural areas. So rural areas supply the people needed for cities to grow and also cities are not islands so you need food and everything else delivered to you also and that comes from "out there" where roads are needed to take trucks from A to B.

>top acting like population density means a Hells Kitchen tenement from 1910 with rotten meat clouds and industrial runoff everywhere. That's the main driver behind wasteful land development in bumfuck nowhere

No, the driver behind people living in BFE is the fact that they have lived their whole lives in BFE and they're not about to change how they live to satisfy others, maybe you should travel more around the country that you apparently don't know at all.

People in lower density areas pay much higher utilities because they are lower in density, their tax money also goes further than in a extremely urban setting because costs are vastly different in terms of consturction and difficulties found when doing infrastructure work. so you do not subsidize shit from cities to the rural areas, the costs of roads would already be in place anyway because cities are vitally dependent on them. Of course a city will have less road costs than the rest of the fucking state how ludicrous of a comparison you can't compare apples with oranges when you understand the complexity behind the why of how things are.

>where roads are needed to take trucks from A to B
Now you're just repeating the same argument that was refuted here:

Again: we can move goods around and have emergency vehicles without everyone and their mother driving around an H2 box of waste. If anything those processes would be much more efficient.

>No, the driver behind people living in BFE is the fact that they have lived their whole lives in BFE and they're not about to change how they live

If they want to keep the way they live, then we can maybe stop building hundreds of miles of new road, building hundreds of thousands of new McMansions, etc.

To get back on topic OP, servers come around with meat, and it's all-you-can-eat. You'll get a flag for your table, turn it to green when you want more, turn it to red while you're eating and don't want to be bothered.

>Using the term "cager"
KYS faggot

god bless brazil

i heard there's a two hour limit on how long you can stay

as someone who only bicycles and motorcycles occasionally, you are a ginormous faggot kys