WEBM Thread

OC or relative OC preferred. Just try to keep it as fresh as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6c7QIS2j4
instagram.com/breadfaceblog/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i love how racially diverse the advertisement for this shitty useless product is.

but seriously, im glad the era of television is over, because if not tons of people would be buying this garbage from the infomercials

That birb has never had so many choices in his life. I'm happy for you little birb.

Whoops

There's really a fucking 2 minute time limit on webms? Who gives a shit about length if it's under the file size?

Is that really the take you're getting from this webm

No. You can't spam this as a webm without sound. The way this daft cunt rolls her Rs with every word to sell this stupid Easy Bake oven is the most infuriating part of the video. That and her talking authenticity and how hard it is to make a fucking tortilla. A soundless webm doesn't do it justice.

Ok, so message Hiro and tell him to let us post webms with sound on this board and I gladly will.

it's actually pretty sad that the gook took over and we're still dealing with shit like soundless webms and

Informericials, especially the goofy ones, mostly have white people.

Because to imply anyone of any other race having clumsy moments like that just might be a tad racist.

That's how i see it, any way.

Manlets, when will they learn...

It seems retarded but it could actually be useful to some people.

Inner city people who work at walmart?

I actually work at Walmart with 90% non-whites and of all the problems that causes the break room fridge etiquette is alright because management enforces labeling all your stuff. Plus you're liable to get stabbed if you steal someones tamale or something. At least that's true for the night crew, they're animals.

>your lunch

Niger-tier flatmates who steal your stuff.
On the other hand, getting a proper job so you don't have to live with savages might be an option too

>all those empty carbs
americans

They're marketing to white people cause only white people have the disposable income to buy useless shit

I work in a really nice white color IT job and there's still entitled fucks who will take your shit.

Empty carbs took us to the Moon and back, faggot

You mean a bun?
That whole hot dog with the toppings is mostly comprised of fat and protein.

should've never nuked japan

At that point it's a sociopath or mental illness.

i guess the chocolate burns and creates some kind of 'hard' layer?

youre out of touch goym. infomercials on tv target old ladies with money to spend on their grandkids. this new style of infomercial targets youths with money. let me chekc how much that bs piece of equipment costs...
>That will eventually retail for $437 with the pods costing around 79 cents each.

yeah theyre really targetting no one because no one is that god damn ignorant.

not everyone has a 2 minute attention span, asshole

Daily reminder that this idiot has had a cooking show on YouTube for 8 years

Honestly, I'm glad he's dead.

who

this has made me so fucking hungry that i am now angry

you don't have access to bacon and water?

should've dropped more nukes

>americans
>its a spic making it

Yeah, about right.

the amerimutt

at this immediate moment, no

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

who do you think he is making it for

It's always great to know a whole continent has a crush on you. It's cute.

Jack Scalfani

rest in pepsi

bacon is smoked

That is fucking gross man those birds are nasty

you must be the fattest hippie ever

Oh no not this one

I want to lie on that conveyor and go through the water fall naked.

does anyone have a link to the full video
i can watch shit like this for hours

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6c7QIS2j4
Since you asked nicely and are incapable of typing "metal ball versus chocolate" into youtube.

I don't get it.

I hate it when a bear tries to steal my shit from the fridge. Thankfully this product exists

me:
>so how did Mr user die?
>overconsumption of delicious cold cuts

Wouldn't this make more sense if they were glazed donuts? In fact she's kind of pussying out by using plain ones.

He isnt dead

Some autistic degenerate probably paid her $100 to make that video, with those specific kind of donuts

>tfw no FLREDSH TORNTHEEYAS
for my THACCOSSE

Seriously I live very close to the California/Mexico border surrounded by spics and no one inflected into thier nasal cavities that obnoxiously

this was a nice webm

is that even physically possible I feel like the human stomach would rupture before it can handle 22 pounds of food

Nah, she seems to do it of herself. I suppose it's possible some autists still donate money to her, though
instagram.com/breadfaceblog/

It was, but it really needs to end with a tiny critter eating it.

This is one of the things that make me say, that Veeky Forums is actualy more cancerous than /b/ or /pol/.

she has decent tits tho

What is this, a home defense system against Yogi Bear?
Also
>Do not try this at home

Post it on gif and link it here. Videos are muted there but all you have to do is unmute

how the fuck does he get out of there without breaking the eggs?

as long as we're posting shit everybody has already seen

So the white onion was there to just flavor the water and the green onion was only there to flavor the oil? seems like a waste of the green onion to me.

I assume this is for workplaces with serial food rapist

He has to make all of the eggs xD

>Americans have less than a two minute attention span

OH HOW I'M LAFFIN

i could still easily cum on the food through that shitty plastic box

That was fantastic.

Are bees "dirty". Im sure no one here would eat a donut covered in flies but what about bees. They say flies shit everytime they land

>xD
Leave.

Wow, just like in my nightmares.

Imagine being this poor and degenerate

I think I would eat a bee.

i live with3 other people that "skim" food. An egg here, some milk, and bread there and then the others think that I ate all there is in there so they try to take some off the top and I end up eating 2 eggs and half of them are gone. Or my bread gets depleted twice as fast as it normally does when it's just me. I've considered filling my milk with white paint to see who is skimming my shit.

>xD
Gtfo normie