Do other philosophers stand a chance?

Do other philosophers stand a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_PmyDS7Z3XQ
exhentai.org/g/671502/49e02e7f0b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not a fair fight. give the west a couple more millennia to catch up.

no
Ayy

But what if I don't want to be at peace

Then you're nihilistic liar.

why did nietzsche think so low of asian philosophies?

because they're trash
quote in op pic is facebook post tier

Because he approached the exclusively from the perspective of Schopenhauer. Which becomes clear when he says shit like Buddhists being nihilists and life-denying.
He never seriously studied them. His main concern was the European tradition, from the Greeks up to modern Christianity.

Most of Western philosophy is just some verbose stuff that tries to reach the summit Chad Zi is already at.
Honestly though, I enjoy reading it, it's fun to see them try. But at the end of the day there's little debate over who wins the round of human thought. And it ain't some skinnyfat white dude in fuzzy grandpa sweaters and buttoned shirts, proud of his personal library of memes, who, in his spare time, does BDSM with some sag titted hooked nose femlectual.

Chad Zi?

>hurr durr
>muh present

Its at times like these I wish I could read mandarin. I'm really suspicious of this translation using the terms 'depression' and 'anxious'. These are concepts that come from 19th/20th century psychology.

"To live entirely without a goal! I have glimpsed this state, and have often attained it, without managing to remain there: I am too weak for such happiness."

"No, you were too lazy to exercise."

LMAO LITTLE WHITE PHILOSOPHERS CAN"T EVEN COMPETE WITH THE BIG YELLOW COCK

>just live in the moment bro
>it's so easy to achieve everything without effort
>just go with the flow
>just bee yourself my man
Finally I truly see the wisdom of the Chinaman

youtu.be/_PmyDS7Z3XQ

fuck these are the truest words ever spoken

the milkman

>lao tsu
Zhuangzi is superior

>achieving stuff
spooky

Saved.

Woops, forgot my mage.

This

>LOL NOTHING MATTERS!
>FORESIGHT DOESNT MATTER!

Gook faggot

I'm going to need some sauce on that stat

they do not

>There is a limit to our life but to our knowledge there is no limit. To pursue what is unlimited with what is limited is perilous. Knowing this, if we persist in increasing our knowledge we will be in danger
>tfw

>he doesn't realise that Cioran was being ironic the entire time and that he was actually a very optimistic guy

So because it's simple it's invalid?

jesus what a pussy

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
exhentai.org/g/671502/49e02e7f0b/

No, no other philosopher can be this retarded

Not only is it a Rupi Kaur-tier aphorism, but its even more retarded than it needs to be because the causal order is completely backwards.

i just posted it to facebook

Wittgenstein is Western academia's Laozi.

>buffalo has Chad's face
This Chad/Virgin meme is so much funnier than it has any business being. Any chink-anons know what Chad Laozi's clothes say?

Yes, simplicity doesn't allow genuine and nuanced representation or thought that relates to reality (which includes oneself). It dismisses the huge ocean of complex truth to be content with finding comfort in disingenuous simplicity, in doing so dismissing truth.

Also OP's pic is false, they're baseless, flowery words that make no real point and probably not even translated/conveyed correctly.

哎哟
It's like "ouch", which is what you see on Chad's shirt usually.

I thought so. I don't know why but Chad's shirt saying 'OUCH!' is perfect.

That quote literally never appears in the Tao Te Ching.

>because it's simple it's invalid

No, its just very trite and trivializes mental disturbances.

>LE WISE CHINK MEME
Fuck off.
Buddhists are nihilists, you Western whore.

>Buddhists are nihilists

what is karma and the path to liberation

The path to nihil

WTF I love incomprehensible 2deep4u bullshit now

how can you live anywhere other than the present?

what, is depression a way of fucking time travelling?

everyone occupies the present/is present, depressed happy sad and alike

I think the fact that lou-sy was a chink gives him some sort of social proof to these western whites. some sort of chink wisdom these idiots project onto this gook idiot, which allows them to look past the idiot of this nip cunt and falsely take seriously the nonsense this slant is putting out

if it was a white guy saying this idiot poetry nonense, people would be DUDE WEEDING lol allan watts tier psuedo-spiritual idioting him, and they'd be right.

why is that when a chink some says stupid shit everyone shits their pants like he's saying something profound

reminds me of how when a chink meditates it's deep and spiritual and ancient wisdom gook in le sutra pose, but when a white does it, it's laughable, it's appropriation, it's a white doing something that doesn't belong or involve him. because for some reason chinks are privy to things whites aren't

it's the same with all chink religions. gook buddhism, taoism, hindiusm - it all gets a past. even though, like all religions they involve stupid shit like gods and reincarnation and karma and ancestor worship and other gook nonsense, westerners give them a free pass - unlike islam and chr*stiantity and the kikes, why? ancient gook wisdom whites aren't privy to of course.

it's a dumb fucking religion for idiot chinks, it's only respected or given the time of day as a sort of 'racism of low expectations' from whites towards chinks.

liberation is literally atheistic death

>cuck yourself out of life - the religion

This one is living in both the past and future.

Nothing proves more quickly that someone has zero worth than when they use "cuck." When can those nukes come already?

Why did Nietzche fall in love with Salome? Because he's a fucking idiot.

not soon enough, kike

But your actions ultimately matter, how does this settle with nihilism?

Chink philosophy is a meme designated to goat herding yellows and musty Californians

This,they're all idoltrists barbaric savages

Reminder that plato fucked all Asian philosophy in the ass in the first sentence of phaedo not even knowingly lol

Actually i've noticed a significant upswing in AmWf couples lately. What is the cause? Is it because Asians are the only men still going to postsecondary?

>life is a good thing because my innate addictions say so

>Echecrates: Were you yourself, Phaedo, in the prison with Socrates on the day when he drank the poison?

Bang tidy m8

Chinks have nothing on

Imitation of Christ
Spiritual Exersizes
Any of Neitzsche
Tomislav Sunic... odd, but i think his critique of christianity / judaism is interesting if nothing else

>he doesn't get it

This is fucking gold m8.

They don't though, you can't stay at the top of the wheel, you will come back down again and go around and around and around... Even gods cannot stay gods.

Might as well not sort out dinner or shelter then, what a spook. And DEFINITELY not for your spooky family, or your grandkids, or fucking ANYONE because they're ALL GHOSTS in this world, bucko.