Fml

gettin dickered and partyin' like its 1997, we jetsons now!

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, sing-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >give that kot a bagbed, kitters luv bagbeds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kS4dOS7vWLo
youtu.be/9h-yvwOIMA0
youtu.be/e4Ao-iNPPUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the best Patti I've seen so far.

that's a sleepybear
i luv patti op
did you ever tell us your name?
i'll post my cats ugly mug if you tell

:)
they call me the kotman
(jk dont call me that)

Too late kotman

Ask Patti what I should make for myself this evening.

dont really need a name i whore myself and these kittys around this site enough tbqh

m8 i been jigglin her like a magic 8 ball all night she aint said shit

ok so i went and stocked up on shit and i need to vac seal some stuff and i have no idea what imma make but food will be happening

also i had that pumpkin like 2 months and it still got that same look on its face :(

>m8 i been jigglin her like a magic 8 ball all night she aint said shit

Well shit. Hope the supermarket will give me some inspiration then.

its gettin cold here and im thinking stuff like chili and stew and roasts and stuff, maybe other slow cooker stuff. saw a soup thread earlier shit got me in a comfy food mood

Posting a few of my recent ones.
Peposo

Cross section

give me that cat

Poop on vom

> wala

>T. Inferior

ok m8s its too late im taking the easy way out

>naan reddit tier pizza

One of my newest dishes

deeply concerned desu

I didn't know this was a dinotendies thread

youtu.be/kS4dOS7vWLo
steel tip toe wings

youtu.be/9h-yvwOIMA0

o lawdy

i feel like you tryin to risottroll me, if you actually making those gimme a timestamp or something they look dank tbqh

I enjoy your threads but your taste in music is abysmal. Are you black?

Here's a pic of my breakfast from yesterday.

I'm actually making these

Why the fuck does my browser crash when opening OP's photos? This ONLY happens with OP's photos and it ALWAYS happens with OP's photos in every thread. What fucking Chinese magic are you cursing your phone with?

Maybe install a babby distro like ubanto instead of trying to gentoo your way into hacker status. You've obviously got some kind of issue.

>hey guys I went on /g/ once

probably because OP pic is fuckhuge resolution and you're a filthy phoneposter.

>literally a whole frog

deliciously made frog.

goddamn you stop that

why would i stop now?

Are you the Swedish bernd?

Well I got distracted went to a cheese speciality shop and got a shit load of good cheese and a couple of good stouts. Happy New Year.

are you phoneposting? i can't ever open these threads on my phone so i save em for when i'm home on my desktop

where's the horsecock

from america.

Cook bor!!! You're still here!? Cool.
>Well's Banana Bread Beer
Cultured taste, I dare say.

thx and no im white
youtu.be/e4Ao-iNPPUc

lol nice, carry on

sorry i need the pictures to be big so i can see them on my 200inch moniter

cheers m8, happy new years

brushie brushie

for my new years appetizer im making wings

did 2 frys, ill spare you fellas a bit of the process

decided on a dry rub and a squirt of franks because im saving most of my efforts for later im pretty sure

once again my body requires food

stocking my freezer up

never made a proper scallop before, gonna attempt to sear a few of these with my meal and freeze the rest

hotchy motchy its a chilly bugger outside, gotta crank the heater up to comfy

makin dippers

lot of stuff happening here

waiting on oil to heat, this is p dank for a lighter beer

more updates

I request photos of cat.

it is 31f outside :o

it's patti on the inside

bada bing bada boom, the scallops were ok but need a sauce or something

night

What does osso bucco taste like? From what I see it looks like it's going to become a meme cut in the future.

those are some tasty looking shrumps

Not him, but I use beef shanks instead of veal and they taste like a richer beef stew with the added luxury of being able to dig out the marrow from the shank bone. Veal shanks don't have near the flavor of beef shanks and cost 4X as much, so use beef. Veal is a total meme. It was a yurop development because they didn't have the land to expand herds of beef and had to slaughter a certain % of calves.

got this wing bar type thing from big y but haven't eaten it yet

got spicy boneless, bbq boneless, fried mac & cheese bites, fired pickle, fried mozz stick, jalapeno popper

kinda expensive at 7.50 per pound but my chinese buffet was only dong lunch specials and not the buffet today

Osso bucco can be made from beef shanks, veal shanks, and pork shanks.
and he is correct. a beef stew is a good way of describing it.

However i'd describe it this way, imagine the flavor of a gravy and a tomato sauce. an osso bucco is sort of like that.

ordered this burrito expresso thing which is supposed to have pork chili verde but I think they gave me a damn vegetarian burrito instead which is the same thing without the pork

I thought that I told them the wrong order or someting but went back and checked my online recipt and I ordered the chili verde

almost was going to go back inside but at that point I was thinking that I was the one at fault

Those pig's trotters look especially good.

oh also it can be made from lamb shanks too.

then had 2 donuts from big y after my mexican

Burnt trotters now.

Good to know, I fuckin hate veal.

It looks a lot better than my pumpkin from two months ago.

high-quality EVO, orange infused olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, black pepper, Indian paprika, cumin, Mexican oregano, garlic powder, marjoram, grains of paradise, a little bit of long pepper, a dash of cayenne

>vegetarian burrito
m8 id have gone back, sounds practically inedible

looks comfy

I want that one on the right

Patti is an objectively cute and pretty kitty. You are lucky, OP. She looks like a real sweetheart.

my buddy came by so we got some stuff from the meximart and made sloppy juanitos

delicioso!

looks good
can't get good torta rolls around here

how many times are you gonna post this pic

gonna load a roast up in the slowcooker for when i get home later, gonna be a cold sumabitch out so should be comfy

in a rush trying to get a sear on this sucker

bbl m8s

you must be a couple of big guys

i heard it was in the 20s in houston
that must be a shock

OP did you ever end up getting that homemade takeout from some dude on instagram?

4 U

i want to know this too
more for the comedy than anything else, that shit looked so bad and the concept of meeting a guy at the freeway interchange with a tray of lukewarm homemade seafood with cat hair in it was sketchyyyyyyyyyyyy

thx m8

im not scrawny lol, my friend is skinny and ate his and half of one of mine

ya m8 its too cold out there for me like 25f lol

i plan to still, ive been busy but this will happen, i actually expect it to be good just not convenient for me lol

Hey OP, I've been reading your threads for months. I always love watching you cook and take care of cats

I'm dying of aggressive b cell non hodgkin lymphoma and reading your threads gives me a little joy that I don't usually get.

Thanks for being a good person and taking care of cats op, Your a good man

Stay healthy and don't drink so much

How to be wrong: the post.

making things happen

I'm not OP but I hope you get the right care that you need for however long you have left (hopefully longer rather than shorter) on this earth.
Much love to all of our sick co/ck/ bros.

thats rough m80, me and patti and the gang wish u the best:)

C R E A M Y
R
E
A
M
Y

pretty good, wish the cut had been fattier but gravy was on point

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I had it 5 years ago and thought I had it beat, It unfortunately came back with vengeance. If I had continued with follow ups and treatment like my doctor had suggested after I thought I beat it the first time I probably would have beat it again.

I was too little too late, That's life though. I made my peace with it a few months ago. Just enjoying what I have left and not being depressed about it anymore.

We all die, You all will join me one day as well.

Thanks man, Enjoy those kitties! They are incredibly lucky to have found a person who cares about them and takes good care of them

God speed OP and everyone else. See you all on the other side

Does nobody remember brushie brushie?