Any bat-shit crazy thinkers I can read?

I'm getting bored of reading conventional literature and philosophy, history, political theory etc. I need Dugin, Unabomber, or Frankfurt School-tier stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

timecube.2enp.com/
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=178435720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ooh, cool. I remember Nechayev from Demons.

Georges Batailles
Gilles Deleuze
Jean-Luc Nancy

Bataille god damnit

DeviantArt

/pol/ will have what you want, try there

SuperMegaComics

Nick Smith
Elliot Rodger
Steal a homeless guy's diary
Affinityfur

Dude its like five pages.

And?

Carl Mark

Read le creepy pasta xD

Alasdair MacIntyre and de Maistre are where it is at.

OP asked for bat-shit crazy thinkers, not thinkers who are objectively right about literally everything

I'm not crazy, admit it, it's genius. You just don't like it. You can go ahead and file that under "Not my problem"

>Kaczynski
>Frankfurt school
>crazy
Whatever helps you sleep, I guess.

Why not literally read what kaczynski wrote, OP? Or have you already? I'm personally a fan of "The Truth about Primitive Life".

You could try to read ReĢcoltes et Semailles, Alexander Grothendieck's philosophical treatise/autobiography that's like 1100 pages long or something. Some of it's translated into English if you can't read French

Nick Land

I approve of this list.
Francis E. Dec
>Communist Gangster Computer God, unbelievably staged like Hollywood scum-on-top Tsarina alias Great Dictator Franklin D. Roosevelt, the polio paralyzed legless drug addict idiotic suicidal Tsarina fag who had his unbeatable rival Will Rogers exterminated in an exploding ball of flame by a planted bomb here in safe USA airfield shortly after take-off at the end of Will Rogers' unprecedented renowned arduous 'round-the-world good-will flying trip with Wiley Post in his beautiful electronically sophisticated luxurious ultra-modern Winnie Mae airplane. Not only all stairways had inclines added for Tsarina Roosevelt's computerized wheelchair, but a football field sized glass house type building was built in sight of the White House for his medicinal piped-in pure warmed seawater into his gigantic suicide-proof two feet deep swimming pool where he waded naked with his nurses and had sodomy affairs. Ones very near to him have written popular books about his sodomy oy vey love affairs. Already in his third term he was a helpless and useless stretcher case incapable of even appearing at his fourth term convention.

Renzo Novatore

shit

>Grothendieck
this

Also read the Apophthegmata Patrum and as said Maistre.

lol

timecube.2enp.com/

>timecube.2enp.com/
nice to see someone is hosting the timecube site again.

Gene Ray actually died back in 2015, without much public notice. Been thinking about writing about him, I only learned of his death last week.

What? He's dead? I'm have to pour one out for him..

yeah, some sort of cancer. The guy running his FB page (never got his real name) sent me a message and then deleted the account. Here's the grave marker. He must have had family in alabama, I was always searching for florida obituaries.

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=178435720

>bat-shit crazy thinkers
Theologians and religious writers

Thanks user. It's a big loss if anything.

Yeah, I'm sad about it too. It's a shame that his death passed without anyone noticing too. But I can't imagine the articles would have been complimentary.

I've always wanted to write a 'Time Cube Journal', in which I take on various persona's, different academics taking different approaches to time cube theory. You'd have platonic idealism, some mathematical formalism, a weirdo anti-semetic rant, some kind of deluzian, rhizomatic analysis, and someone trying to disprove him as a lunatic. I held off on doing the project, because I know Dr Ray was extremely easy to troll and easy to upset. Now that he's passed, it might be okay for me to proceed on the project.

Miguel Serrano and Kenneth Grant, my friend. You're welcome.

One-Day One-God One-ism is a lie.

I'd say go for it. Something in his memory.

pkd was a schizophrenic and did meth

Shelby Downard.
Look for Feral House Apocalypse Culture anthologies

Thomas Ligotti and David Benatar would be considered batshit by most people's standards, but I think they're both accurate on almost every point.

Memoirs of My Nervous Illness

Ans Schapendonk

Kenji Siratori
Finnegans Wake
Savitri Devi
Legend of the Ten Elemental Masters

Lujan Matus - The Art of Stalking Parallel Perception

The Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz

look up Loneman Pai/Son of the Gods/SaToGa/Salvatore Tommy Ganci

Deleuze actually makes some sense if you read his lone work, although he has a tendency to state undeveloped musings as philosophical truths

It's Guattari and their work together that gets tpsychedelic and crazy

Artaud

Poor kid, sounds like he was a little autistic and had a negligent father that didn't know or care how to deal with him

Mitchell Heisman's 1900+ page suicide note/manifesto

Colin Wilson, start with The Outsider

John McAfee has a fucking yoga book, although it's probably just generic shit.